• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of May 2008[/b] Ever wanted to remove a comment on your profile? you can change the [b][color=red]RED[/color][/b]

Pages: 12345678..8

[quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of May 2008[/b] Ever wanted to remove a comment on your profile? you can change the [b][color=red]RED[/color][/b]

it's me wan!
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of May 2008[/b] Ever wanted to remove a comment on your profile? you can change the [b][color=red]RED[/color][/b]

[quote=renzy]how about 20 comments in my proffy? can you give me the code pls... thanks[/quote] [b]haha.. easy when you speak it up..[/b] :lol:
aviabuse
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of May 2008[/b] Ever wanted to remove a comment on your profile? you can change the [b][color=red]RED[/color][/b]

[quote=frostmourne_05]you can change the numbers that are inside the brackets...and also reduce the code if you want not just 2 or 5 comments will appear on your profile...i got 7 comments on my profile and just hmmm guessed the numbers that are inside the brackets of what comment i want to appear...:eh: here's my code...i just get the main code for reducing the comments hehe... <">only 3 out of 10 comments will not be displayed on my profile....check out my profile hehehe :eh: [url]http://www.friendster.com/11610748[/url][/quote] Dude, Where Do You Insert The Code? :D
flavonoid
» Banned
1969-12-31

i'll use this code!
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]@frostmourne[/b] i used ur code... tnx... :) [b]@aviabuse[/b] i inserted this code after my tracker codes... =) [b]@feruzz[/b]... another thnkyou to u... keep on rockn' dude... u reli hav cool scripts..

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2007-09-19 17:16:17)

friendsterADIK
» n00b
1969-12-31

umm..hmmm..can sum1 tell me where to paste these codes..thanks so much :kiss: :P
ThE_FamouS_LasT_WorD
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice
haizek_ako_22
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..whEre wiLL i pAste tHe c0Des?.. ^^ ..iM s0Rry, iM jUst a nEwbiE hEre.. ^^
ejay_naloko
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]nice code i try this one[/b]... :thumbsup:
~Avant~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Cool Tricks![/b]
♥BLUE♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow! :wow: thank u 4 sharing this! =) :thumbsup:
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

1st post updated.... easy way...
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Whoa :o :o Nice update :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]^^ i think its like that.. and its choosing comments randomly. but i observed the script chooses the comment nos. 2,4,6,8,10 =)[/quote] problem fixed!
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Wow Nice Updates I can reduce my comments to 3 or maybe even 1 :o =D thanks sir feruzz
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

ur welcome.... my profile just have 5 comments I'm happy for that :wow: :thumbsup:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

sir feruzz ur making some of your tricks for fun only... me i can't do that even if i am serious :wasted: :lol: thanks sir feruzz for all the tricks... :thumbsup: =)
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

yeah...its just for my part time only... I have another work to do instead of making script btw..I'm glad to help FTalkers here.... :penguin:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

we appreciate every tricks u shared sir feruzz =) :thumbsup:
Heart
» n00b
1969-12-31

That's more like it, thanks feruzz :D [b]@friendsterADIK[/b] put/paste the codes to your [b]js file (js extension)[/b]
sickofyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for the update. if i want to insert it in my tracker.js, what part of the code should i only include? thanks
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of May 2008[/b] Ever wanted to remove a comment on your profile? you can change the [b][color=red]RED[/color][/b]

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:08

[ 9 queries - 0.063 second ]
Privacy Policy