• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of May 2008[/b] Ever wanted to remove a comment on your profile? you can change the [b][color=red]RED[/color][/b]

Pages: 12345678..8

[quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of May 2008[/b] Ever wanted to remove a comment on your profile? you can change the [b][color=red]RED[/color][/b]

slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of May 2008[/b] Ever wanted to remove a comment on your profile? you can change the [b][color=red]RED[/color][/b]

I'll try this one. It looks cool! =D :thumbsup:
istaline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of May 2008[/b] Ever wanted to remove a comment on your profile? you can change the [b][color=red]RED[/color][/b]

it works!!.. tnx 4 sharing.. :thumbsup:
alfonso
» n00b
1969-12-31

is this a js or css???...,.
rexis28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Huwaw!!! Nice Code Kuya Feruzz[/b]
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=alfonso]is this a js or css???...,.[/quote] I wont answer your question :wasted: just browse the T_T section at the sticked topic
royalroa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it's a js code... wow! and that wasn't so much trouble for me...LOL! i think the people here are becoming a little too petty if u know what i mean... i appreciate the codes, but when it comes to rudeness, they'll use it when they get a chance!

Last edited by royalroa (2007-08-21 02:16:05)

milkchocolate
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]nice trick. but i love having many comments. :) .. but thats me, anyways thanks for sharing. =) [/i]
frostmourne_05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

very useful code heheh!!! :thumbsup:
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think i have a little problem here that the first comment is not showing at the top of the other comments instead the second one is in the first line. :question: any comments?

Last edited by cip6192 (2007-08-22 06:56:01)

itazi
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=cip6192]i think i have a little problem here that the first comment is not showing at the top of the other comments instead the second one is in the first line. :question: any comments?[/quote] same happen to me.. =D =D =D (im using 5 comments)
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^^ i think its like that.. and its choosing comments randomly. but i observed the script chooses the comment nos. 2,4,6,8,10 =)
draculatragic
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice bro~ :thumbsup: gonna try it up.. hahahx :)
frostmourne_05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

you can change the numbers that are inside the brackets...and also reduce the code if you want not just 2 or 5 comments will appear on your profile...i got 7 comments on my profile and just hmmm guessed the numbers that are inside the brackets of what comment i want to appear...:eh: here's my code...i just get the main code for reducing the comments hehe... <">only 3 out of 10 comments will not be displayed on my profile....check out my profile hehehe :eh: [url]http://www.friendster.com/11610748[/url]
itazi
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]^^ i think its like that.. and its choosing comments randomly. but i observed the script chooses the comment nos. 2,4,6,8,10 =)[/quote] so is there a way to get comments 1,2,3,4 & 5 ?? :norose:
Heart
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yeah, does anybody know the code for this? :question: I mean in order [b][u]NOT[/u][/b] random. Thanks in advance! :)

Last edited by Heart (2007-08-28 22:15:53)

thephrenetic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

heheheh...thanks brader..i mean brother... u rocks!! :lol:
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice =)
renzy
» n00b
1969-12-31

how about 20 comments in my proffy? can you give me the code pls... thanks =) =) =)
draculatragic
» n00b
1969-12-31

gonna blow it up =) :lol:
aviabuse
» n00b
1969-12-31

So Uhm, Like Where Do I Put All These Codes, Man? LOL. I Have Noooo Idea :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of May 2008[/b] Ever wanted to remove a comment on your profile? you can change the [b][color=red]RED[/color][/b]

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:19

[ 9 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy