• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of May 2008[/b] Ever wanted to remove a comment on your profile? you can change the [b][color=red]RED[/color][/b]

Pages: 1..12345678

[quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of May 2008[/b] Ever wanted to remove a comment on your profile? you can change the [b][color=red]RED[/color][/b]

potpotmamen
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of May 2008[/b] Ever wanted to remove a comment on your profile? you can change the [b][color=red]RED[/color][/b]

[quote=sickofyou]not working anymore, needs to be updated, my profile is too long because of the 10 showed cooments.[/quote] my profile is very long too because of the comments but i found a solution. here it is. http://theftalk.com/t1935-Scrollable-Like%2C-More-About-Testimonials-Box%2C-etc....html i used the scrollable comment box. <">
sickofyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of May 2008[/b] Ever wanted to remove a comment on your profile? you can change the [b][color=red]RED[/color][/b]

wow its a great temporary help!
anoer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Thank's 4 share bos ... :thumbsup: Nice trick can u tell me where i put this code :question:
ubay021
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have a question... can i use this.. and still use my fake number of comments? or is that impossible? :)
emokid722
» FTalker
1969-12-31

coOL tricK!! i'LL use this one., haha!! tnx for sharin' :D
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=ubay021]i have a question... can i use this.. and still use my fake number of comments? or is that impossible? :)[/quote] yes its possible... you might try the updates one...
vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nxx²!!!!! :thumbsup:
lian94
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice ! thank uuu :eh:
christiandelacruz
» n00b
1969-12-31

hehehe.. thanks for your idea..
wearnomakeups
» n00b
1969-12-31

where will i post the codes?
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=wearnomakeups]where will i post the codes?[/quote] Learn first how to compile js scripts..check sticy posts for tutorials..;)
chicklit07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

finally. ive already seen this trick! thanks for this! :thumbsup:
faivan
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing.. ^_^
xxabbychanxx
» n00b
1969-12-31

where will we paste this one?
sonisaoteam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]feruzz[/b] thx alot bro feruzz for this code, you're very briliant in finding tweak ;] i've a question is it possible to increase comments rather than reduce it?? just wonder..thx :) :thumbsup:
cupu
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thx for the code i will use it:D:D
beabeabea
» n00b
1969-12-31

its not working.. pls help... tnx in advance
tursunder
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thnx for the code :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
jee-ar
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=beabeabea]its not working..[/quote] its still working and im using it now =) maybe there's something wrong with your codes.
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow.. kewl.. this is the code i wanted! thanks for sharing this one! =):thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of May 2008[/b] Ever wanted to remove a comment on your profile? you can change the [b][color=red]RED[/color][/b]

Pages: 1..12345678

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:40

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy