• ARCHIVES 
  • » -- just wanna share u guys this stuff that i found at my fster bulletin :D -- [quote]A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS B: Loves to make people laugh C: Really easy to fall in love with D: Is a great dancer E: B

Pages: 123456..6

-- just wanna share u guys this stuff that i found at my fster bulletin :D -- [quote]A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS B: Loves to make people laugh C: Really easy to fall in love with D: Is a great dancer E: B

miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

-- just wanna share u guys this stuff that i found at my fster bulletin :D -- [quote]A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS B: Loves to make people laugh C: Really easy to fall in love with D: Is a great dancer E: B

-- just wanna share u guys this stuff that i found at my fster bulletin :D -- [quote]A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS B: Loves to make people laugh C: Really easy to fall in love with D: Is a great dancer E: Beautiful eyes F: People wild and crazy adore you G: Dont let people tell you what to do H: Easy to fall in love with I: love to laugh J: Easy to have fun with K: Really silly L: One of the most romantic people you know M:Makes dating fun N: good bf/gf 0: Really easy to fall in love with P: Popular with all types of people Q: A hypocrite R: Can kick your butt S: Lives life for fun T: Great Friend U: Gets blamed for everything V: Not judgmental W: Very broad minded X: Never let people tell you what to do Y: Loved by everybody Z: Lives life for fun[/quote] heres mine: [b]R [/b]- Can kick your butt [b]J [/b] - Easy to have fun with -hehe yeah i can kick someones butt sometimes , its true im easy to have fun with :eh: ** [i]so its ur turn[/i] [b] does ur name fit you :question: [/b]
iloveyou4lyf
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: -- just wanna share u guys this stuff that i found at my fster bulletin :D -- [quote]A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS B: Loves to make people laugh C: Really easy to fall in love with D: Is a great dancer E: B

Nice Thread Rj :D :thumbsup: [u]Mine :[/u] [b]L: [/b]One of the most romantic people you [b]I: [/b]love to laugh [b]T:[/b] Great Friend [b]T:[/b] Great Friend [b]L: [/b]One of the most romantic people you [b]E: [/b]Beautiful eyes [b]K: [/b]Really silly [b]A: [/b]DROP DEAD GORGEOUS [b]W: [/b]Very broad minded [b]A: [/b]DROP DEAD GORGEOUS [b]I: [/b]love to laugh [b]I: [/b]love to laugh My aka fit me :D

Last edited by iloveyou4lyf (2007-08-13 14:29:47)

miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: -- just wanna share u guys this stuff that i found at my fster bulletin :D -- [quote]A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS B: Loves to make people laugh C: Really easy to fall in love with D: Is a great dancer E: B

^lil k really love to laugh and a great friend 2me
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

It doesn't seem to suit me very well, hahaha! [b]P:[/b] Popular with all types of people [b]A:[/b] DROP DEAD GORGEOUS [b]D:[/b] Is a great dancer [b]M:[/b] Makes dating fun [b]E:[/b] Beautiful eyes
istaline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hirs mine.. K: really silly R: cn kick ur butt I: luv 2 laugh S: lives life 4 fun T: great friend A: drop dead gorgeous :D
drevillo
» n00b
1969-12-31

may i try? :D [b]A[/b]: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS [b]N[/b]: good bf/gf [b]D[/b]: Is a great dancer [b]R[/b]: Can kick your butt [b]E[/b]: Beautiful eyes i think the only one that suitable for me just [b]R[/b] :D :D
miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]It doesn't seem to suit me very well, hahaha! [b]P:[/b] Popular with all types of people [b]A:[/b] DROP DEAD GORGEOUS [b]D:[/b] Is a great dancer [b]M:[/b] Makes dating fun [b]E:[/b] Beautiful eyes[/quote] as i know u ate, I think the Letter "P" suits u very well coz u are familiar w/ the people dat some members here doesnt familiar with (like asian characters)..hehehehe

Last edited by miss kita pag tuesday (2007-08-13 21:58:21)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Nyah! Thanks you RJ. :P But the rest of those letters? I'm not the one being referred there! :lol:

Last edited by Padme (2007-08-15 18:35:58)

miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

jejehe ur welcome ate .. as i first saw ur name here in ftalk , i said, ds girl has an chinky eyes(heheh singkit) am i right ate =) or :thumbsdown: ..hehhee
Campus_hearthrob02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

N-good bf/gf I- i love to laugh C-really easy to fall inlove with O-really easy to fall inlove with
tina_nastygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

K: Really silly R: Can kick your butt I: love to laugh S: Lives life for fun T: Great Friend I: love to laugh N: good bf/gf A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS hmmm... N,I,T, and K fits me ... i guesss :lol: :lol:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote][b]N[/b] - good bf/gf [b]I[/b] - love to laugh [b]X[/b] - Never let people tell you what to do[/quote] Hekhek.. really? :retard: haha :lol:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

C: Really easy to fall in love with H: Easy to fall in love with A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS R: Can kick your butt L: One of the most romantic people you know E: Beautiful eyes S: Lives life for fun Now am i hot or what? =D Lolz.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ lolz. =D T: Great Friend H: Easy to fall in love with R: Can kick your butt I: love to laugh S: Lives life for fun H: Easy to fall in love with A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS :arrow: lolz. :lol:
sexyposh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

S: Lives life for fun E: Beautiful eyes X: Never let people tell you what to do Y: Loved by everybody P: Popular with all types of people 0: Really easy to fall in love with S: Lives life for fun H: Easy to fall in love with Nah :doubt: some goes right and wrong....hehe.. Thanks anyway... :rolleyes:
chelay06
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]C[/b]: Really easy to fall in love with [b]H[/b]: Easy to fall in love with [b]E[/b]: Beautiful eyes [b]L[/b]: One of the most romantic people you [b]A[/b]: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS [b]Y[/b]: Loved by everybody
' ' sk8r.Ozzie xvii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]O[/b]-Really easy to fall in love with [b]Z[/b]-Lives life for fun [b]Z[/b]-Lives life for fun [b]I[/b]-love to laugh [b]E[/b]-Beautiful eyes [b]Yah! I Agree! It Fits On Me![/b] :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

M:Makes dating fun A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS R: Can kick your butt I: love to laugh A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS K: Really silly R: Can kick your butt I: love to laugh S: Lives life for fun T: Great Friend I: love to laugh N: good bf/gf A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS uhmmm...yeah slightly true lolz.. :D
podo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

PODO.. P: Popular with all types of people 0: Really easy to fall in love with D: Is a great dancer 0: Really easy to fall in love with wow.. kinda true... shii... hahahha :P
baklaako
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my turn..:D [b]A[/b] - DROP DEAD GORGEOUS [b]U[/b] - Gets blamed for everything [b]R[/b] - Can kick your butt [b]I[/b] - love to laugh [b]Z[/b] - Lives life for fun
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » -- just wanna share u guys this stuff that i found at my fster bulletin :D -- [quote]A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS B: Loves to make people laugh C: Really easy to fall in love with D: Is a great dancer E: B

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:43

[ 13 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy