• ARCHIVES 
  • » -- just wanna share u guys this stuff that i found at my fster bulletin :D -- [quote]A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS B: Loves to make people laugh C: Really easy to fall in love with D: Is a great dancer E: B

Pages: 1..123456

-- just wanna share u guys this stuff that i found at my fster bulletin :D -- [quote]A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS B: Loves to make people laugh C: Really easy to fall in love with D: Is a great dancer E: B

yocarg
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: -- just wanna share u guys this stuff that i found at my fster bulletin :D -- [quote]A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS B: Loves to make people laugh C: Really easy to fall in love with D: Is a great dancer E: B

hahaha mag turn...:lol::lol: M:Makes dating fun :lol: A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS =) R: Can kick your butt=D Y: Loved by everybody:) G: Dont let people tell you what to do =| R: Can kick your butt =D A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS =) C: Really easy to fall in love with =( E: Beautiful eyes :o
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: -- just wanna share u guys this stuff that i found at my fster bulletin :D -- [quote]A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS B: Loves to make people laugh C: Really easy to fall in love with D: Is a great dancer E: B

B: Loves to make people laugh R: Can kick your butt I: love to laugh D: Is a great dancer G: Dont let people tell you what to do E: Beautiful eyes T: Great Friend yeah.only two are wrong.haha.G and R.i don't do those.
pRyNxS
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mine... :P [b]M:[/b]Makes dating fun [b]0:[/b] Really easy to fall in love with [b]N:[/b] good bf/gf [b]I:[/b] love to laugh [b]Q:[/b] A hypocrite [b]U:[/b] Gets blamed for everything [b]E:[/b] Beautiful eyes
kylagrace
» FTalker
1969-12-31

heres mine.! [b]K[/b]: Really silly [b]Y[/b]: Loved by everybody [b]L[/b]: One of the most romantic people you know [b]A[/b]: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS hahaha..!
RoadRockeR19
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

heres mine [b]B[/b]=loves to make other people laugh [b]I[/b]=love to laugh [b]L[/b]=one of the most romantic people you know [b]L[/b]=one of the most romantic people you know [b]Y[/b]=loved by everybody O.o all are connected to laugh and love lols

Last edited by RoadRockeR19 (2008-05-24 07:39:55)

cypnickjonas
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Mine [b]Z[/b]- [i]Lives life for fun[/i] [b]E[/b]- [i]Beautiful eyes[/i] [b]N[/b]- [i]Good gf[/i] <--wow! lol
cholzkih
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]C: Really easy to fall in love with H: Easy to fall in love with 0: Really easy to fall in love with L: One of the most romantic people you 0: Really easy to fall in love with[/b][/align]
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

C - cant help it.... =D E - easy to get mad I - I hate liers I - I lurve mark
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]J[/b] : Easy to have fun with [b]E[/b] : Beautiful eyes [b]S[/b] : Lives life for fun [b]S[/b] : Lives life for fun [b]I[/b] : love to laugh [b]E[/b] : Beautiful eyes [b]I[/b] : love to laugh [b]A[/b] : DROP DEAD GORGEOUS [b]N[/b] : good bf/gf ooohh, i love the N
archiezangel28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]J: Easy to have fun with 0: Really easy to fall in love with J: Easy to have fun with 0: Really easy to fall in love with[/b]
chicklit07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

her's mine [quote]C: Really easy to fall in love with H: Easy to fall in love with A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS R: Can kick your butt I: love to laugh S: Lives life for fun S: Lives life for fun E: Beautiful eyes D: Is a great dancer A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS Y: Loved by everybody N: good bf/gf E: Beautiful eyes[/quote]
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

weew!, its my turn!, [b]A[/b]-drop dead gorgeous [b]N[/b]-good gf/bf [b]G[/b]-dont let people tell you what to do [b]E[/b]-beautiful eyes [b]L[/b]-one of the most romantic people [b]I[/b]-love to laugh [b]E[/b]-beautiful eyes :arrow:jiji:D nice one!

Last edited by Cutie_Phunk (2008-06-03 05:55:06)

trixiebalajadia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

T: Great Friend R: Can kick your butt I: love to laugh X: Never let people tell you what to do I: love to laugh E: Beautiful eyes very true!:D
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my turn ; B: Loves to make people laugh R: Can kick your butt E: Beautiful eyes N: good bf/gf T: Great Friend D: Is a great dancer A-drop dead gorgeous haha,i guess only around 80%...=)
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

K: Really silly R: Can kick your butt I: love to laugh S: Lives life for fun T: Great Friend I: love to laugh A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS N: good bf/gf A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS haha.. KRISTI.. is right.. i dunno about ANA.. heehee.
Lyrehs08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

-K: Really silly -A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS -K: Really silly -A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS -S: Lives life for fun -H: Easy to fall in love with -I: love to laugh -S: Lives life for fun -E: Beautiful eyes -N: good bf/gf -D: Is a great dancer -0: Really easy to fall in love with its 75% fit..he he he:D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]M[/b]:Makes dating fun [b]A[/b]: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS [b]B[/b]: Loves to make people laugh [b]E[/b]: Beautiful eyes [b]L[/b]: One of the most romantic people you know hmm..on the letter [b]M[/b],it isn't true coz i dont date. :retard: haha.im just a homebody person,too lazy to go outside. :ninja: teehee. on the letter [b]a[/b],uhm, haha.no comment. =D on the letter [b]b[/b],yeah,it suits me very well! i love to make people laugh,i wanna see them happy when they're with me =) ..on the letter [b]e,[/b]uhm, no comment again! =D haha. on the [b]l[/b], nope.im not the romantic type of person. im practical and pragmatic. :D
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

C: Really easy to fall in love with E: Beautiful eyes E: Beautiful eyes J: Easy to have fun with A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS Y: Loved by everybody
kiemx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mine iis .. K: Really silly I: love to laugh M:Makes dating fun B: Loves to make people laugh E: Beautiful eyes R: Can kick your butt L: One of the most romantic people you Y: Loved by everybody umm R doesn't fit :D
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]T: Great Friend R: Can kick your butt I: love to laugh S: Lives life for fun T: Great Friend A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS N: good bf/gf[/b]

Last edited by tristanPS3 (2009-01-19 07:02:10)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » -- just wanna share u guys this stuff that i found at my fster bulletin :D -- [quote]A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS B: Loves to make people laugh C: Really easy to fall in love with D: Is a great dancer E: B

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:26

[ 10 queries - 0.495 second ]
Privacy Policy