• ARCHIVES 
  • » -- just wanna share u guys this stuff that i found at my fster bulletin :D -- [quote]A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS B: Loves to make people laugh C: Really easy to fall in love with D: Is a great dancer E: B

Pages: 123456..6

-- just wanna share u guys this stuff that i found at my fster bulletin :D -- [quote]A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS B: Loves to make people laugh C: Really easy to fall in love with D: Is a great dancer E: B

' ' ' ' nElZ
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: -- just wanna share u guys this stuff that i found at my fster bulletin :D -- [quote]A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS B: Loves to make people laugh C: Really easy to fall in love with D: Is a great dancer E: B

N: good bf/gf E: Beautiful eyes L: One of the most romantic people you know 0: Really easy to fall in love with U: Gets blamed for everything
k8
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: -- just wanna share u guys this stuff that i found at my fster bulletin :D -- [quote]A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS B: Loves to make people laugh C: Really easy to fall in love with D: Is a great dancer E: B

K:Really silly A:DROP DEAD GORGEOUS T:Great Friend H:Easy to fall in love with Y:Loved by everybody hahaha..some are true, some are not.. :lol:
teenah
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]K-[/b]Really silly [b]R-[/b]Can kick your butt [b]I-[/b]love to laugh [b]S-[/b]Lives life for fun [b]T-[/b]Great Friend [b]I-[/b]love to laugh [b]N-[/b]good bf/gf [b]A-[/b]DROP DEAD GORGEOUS [b]haha!..i totally agree!..lolz! :lol: [/b]

Last edited by teenah (2007-10-01 03:16:54)

teenah
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]M:Makes dating fun A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS R: Can kick your butt I: love to laugh A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS K: Really silly R: Can kick your butt I: love to laugh S: Lives life for fun T: Great Friend I: love to laugh N: good bf/gf A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS uhmmm...yeah slightly true lolz.. :D[/quote] hehe..our names are exactly the same!..nice.. =)
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice
shnuppa_mary
» n00b
1969-12-31

M:Makes dating fun A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS R: Can kick your butt Y: Loved by everybody F: People wild and crazy adore you L: One of the most romantic people you know 0: Really easy to fall in love with R: Can kick your butt hmm...some's are right..hehe
melancholic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

lemme try this... [b]G[/b]: Dont let people tell you what to do :thumbsup: [b]L[/b]: One of the most romantic people you know :doubt: [b]A[/b]: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS :o [b]Z[/b]: Lives life for fun :thumbsup: [b]E[/b]: Beautiful eyes :retard: [b]L[/b]: One of the most romantic people you know :doubt: overall : :lol:
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

R - avishing I- ntelligent A- ngel hehe..
LastAngle the #2
» n00b
1969-12-31

R-can kick yur butt...(idk) Y-loved by everybody...(don't think so) A-DROP DEAD GORGEOUS...(NOPE) N-good bf/gf...(woops...still single :crybaby: bet everyone have 1....)
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] G: Dont let people tell you what to do A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS B: Loves to make people laugh B: Loves to make people laugh I: love to laugh E: Beautiful eyes my nickname really fits me! i luv this<333 [/b]
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[u]KATHERINE[/u] K: Really silly *not so A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS *let me think of it T: Great Friend *if ur also a great friend H: Easy to fall in love with *a big [b]YES![/b] E: Beautiful eyes *yupz..just take a look R: Can kick your butt *yah I: love to laugh *when thres nything funny N: good bf/gf *[b]of course![/b] E: Beautiful eyes
ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]S[/b] - Lives life for fun [i](yeah, in some points it is true)[/i] =) [b]E [/b]- Beautiful eyes [i](now wait a min.)[/i] :O [b]M[/b] - Makes dating fun [i](well, when this will happen?)[/i] :lol:
miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=green]M - makes dating fun A - drop dead gorgeous U - gets blamed for everything ehe this doesnt fit for u mhie :puke: [/color]
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

lets try me :lol:: [b]C:[/b] Really easy to fall in love with [b]L:[/b] One of the most romantic people you know [b]A:[/b] DROP DEAD GORGEOUS [b]R:[/b] Can kick your butt [b]E:[/b] Beautiful eyes lets see now... [b]C[/b] :arrow: i dont kno bout it..im just 16..not ready!! :D [b]L[/b] :arrow: im vunerable..i can be romantic, sweet, pathetic, ur enemy..whatver!! [b]A[/b] :arrow: uve got to be kidding me!..thats a big [b]FALSE!![/b] [b]R[/b] :arrow: now ur talking,, i really dont know how to kick ass but i can sabotage u wid my words..or i can just cry!! :lol: [b]E[/b] :arrow: as they say so..
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]j[/b] Easy to have fun with [b]e[/b] Beautiful eyes [b]n[/b] good bf/gf [b]i[/b] love to laugh [b]c[/b] Really easy to fall in love with [b]a[/b] DROP DEAD GORGEOUS [b]k[/b] Really silly [b]e[/b] Beautiful eyes [b]i[/b] love to laugh i love it!! nice thread!!
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote]A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS B: Loves to make people laugh C: Really easy to fall in love with D: Is a great dancer E: Beautiful eyes F: People wild and crazy adore you G: Dont let people tell you what to do H: Easy to fall in love with I: love to laugh J: Easy to have fun with K: Really silly L: One of the most romantic people you know M:Makes dating fun N: good bf/gf 0: Really easy to fall in love with P: Popular with all types of people Q: A hypocrite R: Can kick your butt S: Lives life for fun T: Great Friend U: Gets blamed for everything V: Not judgmental W: Very broad minded X: Never let people tell you what to do Y: Loved by everybody Z: Lives life for fun[/quote] [b]R[/b]: Can kick your butt [b]E[/b]: Beautiful eyes [b]N[/b]: good bf/gf [b]A[/b]: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS [b]T[/b]: Great Friend [b]A[/b]: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS maybe the E, N, and T are true. :P
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]H: Easy to fall in love with A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS Z: Lives life for fun E: Beautiful eyes L: One of the most romantic people you know[/b] :D
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]p[/b]-popular with all types of people(huh ?:O i'm not popular even at school) [b]h[/b]-easy to fall in love with(umm,maybe) [b]i[/b]-love to laugh(well that's true) [b]a[/b]-drop dead gorgeous(oh yeah that one's got it right!hehe..just joking..i don't wanna say i'm drop dead gorgeous..remember, be humble...haha)

Last edited by pinkblack08 (2007-11-16 19:12:58)

alexjane24
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]a[/b] - DROP DEAD GORGEOUS [b]l[/b] - One of the most romantic people you know [b]e[/b] - Beautiful eyes [b]x[/b] - Never let people tell you what to do [b]j[/b] - Easy to have fun with [b]a[/b] - DROP DEAD GORGEOUS [b]n[/b] - good bf/gf [b]e[/b] - Beautiful eyes

Last edited by alexjane24 (2007-11-29 12:26:28)

n0stalgic_cHic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]SWEN[/b] - nickname S: Lives life for fun W: Very broad minded E: Beautiful eyes N: good bf/gf s0unds good to me :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » -- just wanna share u guys this stuff that i found at my fster bulletin :D -- [quote]A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS B: Loves to make people laugh C: Really easy to fall in love with D: Is a great dancer E: B

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:10

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy