• ARCHIVES 
  • » -- just wanna share u guys this stuff that i found at my fster bulletin :D -- [quote]A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS B: Loves to make people laugh C: Really easy to fall in love with D: Is a great dancer E: B

Pages: 1..123456

-- just wanna share u guys this stuff that i found at my fster bulletin :D -- [quote]A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS B: Loves to make people laugh C: Really easy to fall in love with D: Is a great dancer E: B

elbavol
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: -- just wanna share u guys this stuff that i found at my fster bulletin :D -- [quote]A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS B: Loves to make people laugh C: Really easy to fall in love with D: Is a great dancer E: B

[b]S:[/b] Lives life for fun :thumbsup: [b]A:[/b] DROP DEAD GORGEOUS :thumbsdown: [b]Y:[/b] Loved by everybody :thumbsup: [b]D:[/b] Is a great dancer :thumbsdown: [b]I:[/b] love to laugh :thumbsup: [b]E:[/b] Beautiful eyes :thumbsup:
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: -- just wanna share u guys this stuff that i found at my fster bulletin :D -- [quote]A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS B: Loves to make people laugh C: Really easy to fall in love with D: Is a great dancer E: B

P: Popular with all types of people R: Can kick your butt I: love to laugh N: good bf/gf [b]C: Really easy to fall in love with[/b] <- this is the only one that fits to the real me. :xixi: E: Beautiful eyes S: Lives life for fun S: Lives life for fun

Last edited by expiiglam (2010-05-18 12:21:56)

memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

M:Makes dating fun E: Beautiful eyes M:Makes dating fun I - love to laugh C: Really easy to fall in love with A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]E[/b] Beautiful Eyes [b]R[/b] Can kick YOUR butt :xixi: [b]I[/b] Love to laugh [b]S[/b] Lives live for fun [b]A[/b] DROP DEAD GORGEOUS [b]W[/b] Very broad minded [b]A[/b] DROP DEAD GORGEOUS [b]C[/b] Really easy to fall inlove with [b]H[/b] Easy to fall inlove with [b]I[/b] Love to laugh [b]K[/b] Really silly [b]A[/b] DROP DEAD GORGEOUS All true =D :xixi:
xXlynethXx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]L[/b]: One of the most romantic people you [b]Y[/b]: Loved by everybody [b]N[/b]: good bf/gf [b]E[/b]: Beautiful eyes [b]T[/b]: Great Friend [b]H[/b]: Easy to fall in love with Yeaa :D:D
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

H: Easy to fall in love with A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS F: People wild and crazy adore you E: Beautiful eyes E: Beautiful eyes Z: Lives life for fun ;)
mishabhe
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]M[/b]:Makes dating fun [b]I[/b]: love to laugh [b]S[/b]: Lives life for fun [b]H[/b]: Easy to fall in love with [b]A[/b]: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS

Last edited by mishabhe (2010-06-30 23:52:36)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » -- just wanna share u guys this stuff that i found at my fster bulletin :D -- [quote]A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS B: Loves to make people laugh C: Really easy to fall in love with D: Is a great dancer E: B

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:47

[ 11 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy