• ARCHIVES 
  • » -- just wanna share u guys this stuff that i found at my fster bulletin :D -- [quote]A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS B: Loves to make people laugh C: Really easy to fall in love with D: Is a great dancer E: B

Pages: 1123456

-- just wanna share u guys this stuff that i found at my fster bulletin :D -- [quote]A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS B: Loves to make people laugh C: Really easy to fall in love with D: Is a great dancer E: B

harvii
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: -- just wanna share u guys this stuff that i found at my fster bulletin :D -- [quote]A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS B: Loves to make people laugh C: Really easy to fall in love with D: Is a great dancer E: B

Let's see: [b]H:[/b] Easy to fall in love with [b]A:[/b] DROP DEAD GORGEOUS [b]R:[/b] Can kick your butt [b]V:[/b] Not judgmental [b]E:[/b] Beautiful eyes [b]Y:[/b] Loved by everybody 3/6 suits me :D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: -- just wanna share u guys this stuff that i found at my fster bulletin :D -- [quote]A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS B: Loves to make people laugh C: Really easy to fall in love with D: Is a great dancer E: B

mah full name.lol. O: Really easy to fall in love with - cuz of ma cuteness. jowk :eh: N: good bf/gf - dunno about dis.lol. ask ma bf :P U: Gets blamed for everything - :crybaby: sumtyms.lol M: Makes dating fun - no comment.lol. A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS - .. I: love to laugh - a weird laugh isn't uma. M: Makes dating fun - ugh. J: Easy to have fun with - owa.really? I: love to laugh - totally right.lol T: Great Friend - yah~ dats true Xd R: Can kick your butt - i'm too sensitive to do that lol
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS B: Loves to make people laugh C: Really easy to fall in love with D: Is a great dancer E: Beautiful eyes F: People wild and crazy adore you G: Dont let people tell you what to do H: Easy to fall in love with I: love to laugh J: Easy to have fun with K: Really silly L: One of the most romantic people you know M:Makes dating fun N: good bf/gf 0: Really easy to fall in love with P: Popular with all types of people Q: A hypocrite R: Can kick your butt S: Lives life for fun T: Great Friend U: Gets blamed for everything V: Not judgmental W: Very broad minded X: Never let people tell you what to do Y: Loved by everybody Z: Lives life for fun[/quote] Lets see.... A-Drop dead Gorgeous >nyaaaaah... D-Is a great dancer >yaaaahh....Thx~ E-Beautiful eyes >yaahhh....not beautiful,only strong....i can see in dark~ E-Beautiful eyes >yaaaaaaahhhh...ive told yu.. B-Loves to make people laugh>yaaahh....Thx~
mz.jhoan
» n00b
1969-12-31

` hirs mine ^^ J: Easy to have fun with O: Really easy to fall in love with A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS N: good bf/gf N: good bf/gf E: Beautiful eyes R: Can kick your butt I: love to laugh Z: Lives life for fun ` all are BiG CHECK !! haha ! ` thats ME !
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]C[/b]: Really easy to fall in love with [b]H[/b]: : Easy to fall in love with [b]R[/b]: : Can kick your butt [b]I[/b]: : love to laugh [b]S[/b]: : Lives life for fun [b]T[/b]: : Great Friend [b]I[/b]: : love to laugh [b]A[/b]: - DROP DEAD GORGEOUS [b]N[/b]: : good bf/gf
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ir's mine :: S: Lives life for fun A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS M:Makes dating fun A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS N: good bf/gf T: Great Friend H: Easy to fall in love with A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS I: love to laugh C: Really easy to fall in love with E: Beautiful eyes E: Beautiful eyes hmn... i thnk it fits.. :D

Last edited by iCeEcUt3 (2008-04-02 05:38:52)

joanjcv18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]J[/b]: Easy to have fun with [b]0[/b]: Really easy to fall in love with [b]A[/b]: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS [b]N[/b]: good bf/gf doesnt describe me at all =D thanks for sharing i also found it in fster bulletin.. as usual
star_pdpc
» n00b
1969-12-31

D: Is a great dancer E: Beautiful eyes N: good bf/gf I: love to laugh S: Lives life for fun E: Beautiful eyes .somewhat true. haha
wamasabu_stubborn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

S: Lives life for fun H: Easy to fall in love with I: love to laugh E: Beautiful eyes L: One of the most romantic people you 0: Really easy to fall in love with not really... the H and the O ... hehehe...
ayrish
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I:[/b] [i]love to laugh[/i] [b]R:[/b] [i]Can kick your butt[/i] [b]I:[/b] [i]love to laugh[/i] [b]S:[/b] [i]Lives life for fun[/i] [b]H:[/b] [i]Easy to fall in love with[/i] cool.. :thumbsup:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: here's mine!!!! [b]J[/b]: Easy to have fun with [b]E[/b]: Beautiful eyes [b]N[/b]: good bf/gf [b]I[/b]: love to laugh [b]C[/b]: Really easy to fall in love with [b]A[/b]: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS preety fit..... but the letter a and letter e??? haha.... so imposible....

Last edited by tauruslady (2008-04-20 06:51:25)

FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

F :People wild and crazy adore you J:Easy to have fun with
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

J: Easy to have fun with H: Easy to fall in love with A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS Z: Lives life for fun E: Beautiful eyes L: One of the most romantic people you know haHa...i dunn0 if it's true...haha...just look at my photos on my page...haha
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]G[/b]: Dont let people tell you what to do [b]I[/b]: love to laugh [b]L[/b]: One of the most romantic people you know [b]L[/b]: One of the most romantic people you know [b]I[/b]: love to laugh [b]A[/b]: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS [b]N[/b]: good bf/gf [b]N[/b]: good bf/gf [b]I[/b]: love to laugh [b]C[/b]: Really easy to fall in love with [b]0[/b]: Really easy to fall in love with [b]L[/b]: One of the most romantic people you know [b]E[/b]: Beautiful eyes ayiieeee :wow: :lol: =D
66th
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mine..... S: Lives life for fun H: Easy to fall in love with A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS N: good bf/gf E: Beautiful eyes M:Makes dating fun A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS R: Can kick your butt L: One of the most romantic people you know :lol: hahahahha... nice......
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]L[/b]: One of the most romantic people you [b]E[/b]: Beautiful eyes [b]I[/b]: love to laugh it fits!! =D
gurl_insane
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]M[/b]♥makes dating fun [b]O[/b]♥Really easy to fall in love with [b]N[/b]♥good bf/gf [b]I[/b]♥ love to laugh [b]Q[/b]♥ a hypocrite [b]U[/b]♥Gets blamed for everything [b]E[/b]♥ Beautiful eyesth hahaha!
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

R: Can kick your butt 0: Really easy to fall in love with S: Lives life for fun E: Beautiful eyes 3/4 haha. thanks for sharing. ^^
wakawakafeeling
» FTalker
1969-12-31

R: Can kick your butt A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS C: Really easy to fall in love with H: Easy to fall in love with E: Beautiful eyes L: One of the most romantic people you know A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS N: good bf/gf N: good bf/gf E: Beautiful eyes
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

P: Popular with all types of people A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS U: Gets blamed for everything L: One of the most romantic people you know 0: Really easy to fall in love with kinda true...=|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » -- just wanna share u guys this stuff that i found at my fster bulletin :D -- [quote]A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS B: Loves to make people laugh C: Really easy to fall in love with D: Is a great dancer E: B

Pages: 1123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:38

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy