• ARCHIVES 
  • » -- just wanna share u guys this stuff that i found at my fster bulletin :D -- [quote]A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS B: Loves to make people laugh C: Really easy to fall in love with D: Is a great dancer E: B

Pages: 1234566

-- just wanna share u guys this stuff that i found at my fster bulletin :D -- [quote]A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS B: Loves to make people laugh C: Really easy to fall in love with D: Is a great dancer E: B

03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: -- just wanna share u guys this stuff that i found at my fster bulletin :D -- [quote]A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS B: Loves to make people laugh C: Really easy to fall in love with D: Is a great dancer E: B

[quote]A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS B: Loves to make people laugh C: Really easy to fall in love with D: Is a great dancer E: Beautiful eyes F: People wild and crazy adore you G: Dont let people tell you what to do H: Easy to fall in love with I: love to laugh J: Easy to have fun with K: Really silly L: One of the most romantic people you know M:Makes dating fun N: good bf/gf 0: Really easy to fall in love with P: Popular with all types of people Q: A hypocrite R: Can kick your butt S: Lives life for fun T: Great Friend U: Gets blamed for everything V: Not judgmental W: Very broad minded X: Never let people tell you what to do Y: Loved by everybody Z: Lives life for fun[/quote] [b]K[/b]=really silly [b]I[/b]=love to laugh [b]M[/b]=Makes dating Fun [b]B[/b]=Loves to make people laugh [b]E[/b]=Beautiful Eyes [b]R[/b]=Can kick your but [b]L[/b]=One of the most romantic people you know [b]Y[/b]=Loved by everybody [b]A[/b]=DROP DEAD GORGEOUS [b]N[/b]=gud gf [b]N[/b]=gud gf [b]E[/b]=Beautiful Eyes s0me fits me

Last edited by 03_khine_03 (2008-01-02 00:03:44)

kitty-katz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: -- just wanna share u guys this stuff that i found at my fster bulletin :D -- [quote]A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS B: Loves to make people laugh C: Really easy to fall in love with D: Is a great dancer E: B

[color=hotpink] mines is .. [b]K-[/b] love to laugh [b]A-[/b]DROP DEAD GORGEOUS [b]T-[/b]Great Friend [b]H-[/b]Easy to fall in love with [b]L-[/b]One of the most romantic people you know [b]E-[/b] Beautiful eyes [b]E-[/b]Beautiful eyes [b]N-[/b]good bf/gf i love my name! ;) [/color]

Last edited by kitty-katz (2008-01-02 02:06:37)

ibardolasa16
» n00b
1969-12-31

J: Easy to have fun with I: love to laugh G: Dont let people tell you what to do L: One of the most romantic people you 0: Really easy to fall in love with V: Not judgmental E: Beautiful eyes L: One of the most romantic people you I: love to laugh L: One of the most romantic people you A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS C: Really easy to fall in love with
raemie20
» n00b
1969-12-31

[x]R: Can kick your butt [/]A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS [/]E: Beautiful eyes [-]M:Makes dating fun [/]I: love to laugh [/]E: Beautiful eyes [/]B: Loves to make people laugh [/]E: Beautiful eyes [/]L: One of the most romantic people you know [/]L: One of the most romantic people you know [/]E: Beautiful eyes [/]N: good bf/gf [/]I: love to laugh [/]C: Really easy to fall in love with [/]0: Really easy to fall in love with [/]L: One of the most romantic people you know [/]E: Beautiful eyes [/]I: love to laugh *E i can prove that bcoz my b say so . niahahah . *N yah . i think so . bcoz his family loves me :]] .
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

R: Can kick your butt A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS S: Lives life for fun Y: Loved by everybody A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS D: Is a great dancer A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS N: good bf/gf Haha!Seems that I got A quiet a lot! And I agree with it! :lol: Really fit me~ (except for the letter D..)
musik4life
» n00b
1969-12-31

P:Popular with all types of people A:DROP DEAD GORGEOUS T:Great Friend R:Can kick your butt I:Love to laugh C:Really easy to fall in love with I:Love to laugh A:DROP DEAD GORGEOUS Lolz thx for sharing dis one
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

n- good bf i - love to laugh k- really silly n- good bf o- really easy to fall in love with k- really silly :D :thumbsup:
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

A - DROP DEAD GORGEOUS Y- Loved by everybody E- Beautiful eyes.. :thumbsup:
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

C: Really easy to fall in love with A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS I: love to laugh T: Great Friend L: One of the most romantic people you I: love to laugh N: good bf/gf
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]K = Really silly I = Love to laugh M = Makes dating fun[/b] TOTALLY TRUE. =) It only means one thing. I'm crazy/lokaloka. XD
dianesky33
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]D[/b]: Is a great dancer [b]I[/b]: love to laugh [b]A[/b]: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS [b]N[/b]: good bf/gf [b]E[/b]: Beautiful eyes nice one... i love my Name .... and i love me =)
filkripz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]F[/b]: People wild and crazy adore you [b]I[/b]: love to laugh [b]L[/b]: One of the most romantic people you [b]K[/b]: Really silly [b]R[/b]: Can kick your butt [b]I[/b]: love to laugh [b]P[/b]: Popular with all types of people [b]Z[/b]: Lives life for fun perfectly fit :D
fishbaLL_05
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Y[/b]: Loved by everybody [b]N[/b]: good bf/gf [b]A[/b]: DROP [i]DEAD GORGEOUS?[/i] haha:lol:
bR0keN_sciss0Rs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] H: Easy to fall in love with =| E: Beautiful eyes :rolleyes: S: Lives life for fun :| C: Really easy to fall in love with :lol: H: Easy to fall in love with =| E: Beautiful eyes :rolleyes: L: One of the most romantic people you :eh: dunnoe? am i easy to fall in love with???[/b][/align]

Last edited by bR0keN_sciss0Rs (2008-03-24 08:32:58)

chezkavelasco
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

C: Really easy to fall in love with H: Easy to fall in love with E: Beautiful eyes Z: Lives life for fun K: Really silly A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS oh my. haha. whhhaaatda?! drop dead gorgeous? :o well. hihi. :eh:
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]J[/b]: Easy to have fun with [b]U[/b]: Gets blamed for everything [b]A[/b]: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS [b]N[/b]: good bf/gf [b]R[/b]: Can kick your butt [b]E[/b]: Beautiful eyes [b]N[/b]: good bf/gf [b]A[/b]: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS [b]T[/b]: Great Friend [b]0[/b]: Really easy to fall in love with [b]A[/b]: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS [b]Y[/b]: Loved by everybody [b]0[/b]: Really easy to fall in love with [b]M[/b]:Makes dating fun [b]I[/b]: love to laugh
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

M:Makes dating fun E: Beautiful eyes L: One of the most romantic people you 0: Really easy to fall in love with D: Is a great dancer Y: Loved by everybody :D pretty cool! :D
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]MINE: username: --bratinela-- B: Loves to make people laugh R: Can kick your butt A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS T: Great Friend I: love to laugh N: good bf/gf E: Beautiful eyes L: One of the most romantic people you know A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS wwee..the meaning fits... but not agreed with the "E" [/b]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]N: good bf/gf U: Gets blamed for everything R: Can kick your butt U: Gets blamed for everything L: One of the most romantic people you[/b]
darklordjed
» n00b
1969-12-31

J: Easy to have fun with E: Beautiful eyes R: Can kick your butt 0: Really easy to fall in love with M:Makes dating fun E: Beautiful eyes
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » -- just wanna share u guys this stuff that i found at my fster bulletin :D -- [quote]A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS B: Loves to make people laugh C: Really easy to fall in love with D: Is a great dancer E: B

Pages: 1234566

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:19

[ 9 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy