• ARCHIVES 
  • » anime Character You Hate The MOST! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- the anime character i hate the most is PRINCE MACKAROO! he sux! also

Pages: 123456..6

anime Character You Hate The MOST! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- the anime character i hate the most is PRINCE MACKAROO! he sux! also

troylee
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

anime Character You Hate The MOST! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- the anime character i hate the most is PRINCE MACKAROO! he sux! also

anime Character You Hate The MOST! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- the anime character i hate the most is PRINCE MACKAROO! he sux! also i don't like Inu Yasha... He is So GAY! (no offensements there people) hahaha!
glamour
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: anime Character You Hate The MOST! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- the anime character i hate the most is PRINCE MACKAROO! he sux! also

Oh my.. How come u hate Inuyasha? lol. Anyway... I hate the most? Uhm... Asia - Da Capo Second Season Maya Natsume - Tenjho Tenge Kikyo - Inuyasha
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: anime Character You Hate The MOST! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- the anime character i hate the most is PRINCE MACKAROO! he sux! also

Troylee : world war III!!! Haahaha. he's kewl. and I lurve him. LOL *Kagome of Inu Yasha *Sakura of Naruto *Tessa Testarosa of Full Metal Panic
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Master happo sai[/b] of Ranma : The source of all evil [b]Maximillion Pegasus[/b] of Yugi Oh! : I dont know why [b]Jessie and James[/b] of Team rocket, pokemons: annoying [b]Don Kanonji[/b] of Bleach: Pesky feeler [b]Kurotsuchi Mayuri[/b] of Bleach: what a villain more to come... :lol:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I forgot who I don't like.. Hmm probably the Idian guy, [b]Chada[/b] from [i]Niea_7[/i]. He's soo bad, such a maniac.
troylee
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill][b]Master happo sai[/b] of Ranma : The source of all evil [b]Maximillion Pegasus[/b] of Yugi Oh! : I dont know why [b]Jessie and James[/b] of Team rocket, pokemons: annoying [b]Don Kanonji[/b] of Bleach: Pesky feeler [b]Kurotsuchi Mayuri[/b] of Bleach: what a villain more to come... :lol:[/quote] jesse and james are so cute especially when they form the letter R for team rocket kewl! ^___^ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- i now declare war to inuyasha fans! wahaha! inuyasha is just a mere copy of ZENKI! wahaha!
-nans.o8♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

↔ Serenity Wheeler / Shizuka Kawai [Yu-Gi-Oh] ↔ Risa Harada [DNAngel] ↔ Kikyo [Inu-Yasha] I don't really hate them, I just don't like their guts.
troylee
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hate ShaoRan Lee cardcaptor sakura he is gay! he likes toya! ^___^
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=troylee]i hate ShaoRan Lee cardcaptor sakura he is gay! he likes toya! ^___^[/quote] Ahehe... :lol: [quote=troylee]i now declare war to inuyasha fans! wahaha! inuyasha is just a mere copy of ZENKI! wahaha![/quote] i also dont like inuyasha...
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=troylee]i hate ShaoRan Lee cardcaptor sakura he is gay! he likes toya! ^___^[/quote] :arrow: [b]agree! =) me hate renge-kun of OHHC.. she appears everywhere! she's supposed to be in paris! not in Ouran..o_O[/b]
DanX
» n00b
1969-12-31

well ,then for me [b] are [/b] :mad: [b] everyone in cardcaptor sakura and angelic layer !!! [/b] :angry: they are [b] damn annoying !!![/b] :lol: actually I didn`t watch the anime :P but I still [b]hate them[/b]
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i really hate Tomo, Soy and the newest Priestess of Suzaku(Maiyou) ggrr,, hate them xoO much,,

Last edited by theejhay (2007-01-16 13:21:21)

theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=troylee]anime Character You Hate The MOST! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- the anime character i hate the most is PRINCE MACKAROO! he sux![/quote] how dare you?!?!?! i like that anime very much! huhuhu,, even though sometimes he's *s2pd*<~sorry for the term,, but that anime is soooo cute!! huhuhu,, :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ double posting again? avoid it theejhay
aisuke
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center] [color=orange] [b] I hate Tea from yu-gi-oh.. she's annoying!! [/align] [/color] [/b]
femakaze
» n00b
1969-12-31

I hate........ Unknown or Annon in the Law of Ueki because he has a very weird philosophy in life....
^_goonglover_^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

renge chan and kirimi** annoying girls of OHHC
'RyEn'
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] I Hate Ino Of Naruto!!.. She's so Flirty.. (I don't like her) :penguin: [/b]
deviantxx
» n00b
1969-12-31

i don't like Naruto.. he's pure and innocent... :D [img]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s114/deviant_14/thnarutogang1.gif[/img] but he is a cute character design.. and also others in "Naruto" don't blame me!
gRyZtEiNe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote="'RyEn'"][b] I Hate Ino Of Naruto!!.. She's so Flirty.. (I don't like her) :penguin: [/b][/quote] haha, total opposite, she's my fave actualy...i hate HARUNO SAKURA!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » anime Character You Hate The MOST! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- the anime character i hate the most is PRINCE MACKAROO! he sux! also

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:18

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy