• ARCHIVES 
  • » anime Character You Hate The MOST! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- the anime character i hate the most is PRINCE MACKAROO! he sux! also

Pages: 1..123456

anime Character You Hate The MOST! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- the anime character i hate the most is PRINCE MACKAROO! he sux! also

fay_27
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: anime Character You Hate The MOST! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- the anime character i hate the most is PRINCE MACKAROO! he sux! also

i hate?hmm..ino :P and kirio karasuma in kamichama karin!
lya1409
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: anime Character You Hate The MOST! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- the anime character i hate the most is PRINCE MACKAROO! he sux! also

i hate all UCHIHA CLAN .. also YAMANAKA INO, SAKURA HARUNO, and then.. HITSUGUYA TOUSHIRO and HINAMORI MOMO from bleach... :D
yas
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]Maya Natsume - Tenjho Tenge Kikyo - Inuyasha[/quote] ha ha i hate those bitch too..ha ha=D anyway i hate sakura..dats ol^^ hi hi :paranoid:

Last edited by yas (2008-09-30 01:43:07)

dei25
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[i]i hate INO YAMANAKA n TOBI... i really hate them!!![/i]
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I hate orochimaru he makes me sick :P
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

SAKURA HARUNO-from nauto kikyo from inuyasha Sekai from school days
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

uhmm..I hate the most? [b]Lolli Lolli sisters [/b]in Yamato Nadeshiko.---> They're f*ckin' crazy. =D and I hate their annoying dance..errr.
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I hate the most?? [b]Sasuke Uchiha (xo xo hate), Orochimaru, and karin.. thats all.. :D[/b]
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]makoto -> school days[/b] :doubt: makoto is like this shit =D

Last edited by tetums (2008-10-06 22:45:18)

pqueolrac
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=tetums]makoto -> school days :doubt: makoto is like this shit =D[/quote] i agree about makoto being my most hated character in all anime.. he played fire to most of the girls in the series. he is such a maniac
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

.hmmm.it.must.be... drumrolls.. .mikan.sakura.of.alice.academy. .she's.so.unreal..super.uber.duper.over-acting.. (.no.offense.to.those.who.like.her)
Bubbly44
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i hate ino in naruto... hmmmp
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i hate Naraku! grr!! :angry: .. i guess you know why... ;)
MCRmy DericK
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]sailormoon & naruto hahaha [/b] :thumbsdown: :arrow: [b] I effin hate them so much... [/b] :lol:
ayumi_99
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I really hate [b]SASUKE[/b] !!
(K)aeru
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ayumi_99]I really hate SASUKE !![/quote] [align=center]Nande? WHY?[/align] Anyway. I [b]HATE[/b]... [b]Yunoki[/b] from La corda d oro ( Despite of his good looks. He really is ugly on the inside. Looks can really be deceiving.) [b]Matsuda[/b] from Deathnote (Why the heck those he have to shoot Light four times! I really hate him because of that.)
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

i hate Orochimaru...
kjcain143
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hate suzuka of code geass he's so annoying always saying that he's right in everything
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i hate orochimaru and pein! =D
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

kikyo of inuyasha..! she really forces kagome to leave....arrgggh :wallbash:...dunno what to do!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » anime Character You Hate The MOST! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- the anime character i hate the most is PRINCE MACKAROO! he sux! also

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:25

[ 10 queries - 0.065 second ]
Privacy Policy