• ARCHIVES 
  • » anime Character You Hate The MOST! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- the anime character i hate the most is PRINCE MACKAROO! he sux! also

Pages: 1..123456

anime Character You Hate The MOST! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- the anime character i hate the most is PRINCE MACKAROO! he sux! also

Rikugo
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: anime Character You Hate The MOST! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- the anime character i hate the most is PRINCE MACKAROO! he sux! also

I hate Karin-Naruto all char-Gundam SEED I hate Madara Uchiha
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: anime Character You Hate The MOST! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- the anime character i hate the most is PRINCE MACKAROO! he sux! also

[i]Natsume[/i] from [b]Gakuen Alice[/b]... HE's so gay...even though he's a pervert....he kissed Mikan and he knows Mikan's [sup]panty pritns[/sup] hahaha no offense :D [align=center][img]http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb82/maanneeee/a.jpg[/img][/align]

Last edited by aLeckS14 (2008-10-14 07:39:48)

setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Hate all chara of Yao*! All of them is sooo yucky! :o N Of course i don't like Sakura from Naruto, she's over!!!:doubt:
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i hate Rokawa of slumdunk his such a [b]dope[/b] =D
dori_yaki
» n00b
1969-12-31

baru gabung nih......
Sakuno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]I hate: :arrow: [b]Tessa Testerosa[/b] of [u]Full Metal Panic[/u] :evil:[/align]
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i hate orochimaru. sorry narutards. [b]DX[/b]
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Flay Allster from Gundam Seed. Hate her. :angry:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

France of Hetaila Axis Powers -- Romantic annoying! xDD
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I hate Sasuke Uchiha for reals. No offense fangirlss :cool:
Jackal Seraf
» n00b
1969-12-31

sasuke the gay
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » anime Character You Hate The MOST! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- the anime character i hate the most is PRINCE MACKAROO! he sux! also

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:20

[ 10 queries - 0.118 second ]
Privacy Policy