• ARCHIVES 
  • » anime Character You Hate The MOST! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- the anime character i hate the most is PRINCE MACKAROO! he sux! also

Pages: 1123456

anime Character You Hate The MOST! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- the anime character i hate the most is PRINCE MACKAROO! he sux! also

MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: anime Character You Hate The MOST! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- the anime character i hate the most is PRINCE MACKAROO! he sux! also

-tessa (full metal alchemist) -kikyo (inuyasha) -persona (gakuen alice) -aizen (bleach) :puke: i wanna kill dem!haha and ei i think inuyasha's cute why du u hate him kuya troylee? :( haha well dats ol i'll add sme names again if remember it ol :D
wHitEy-cHaN
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: anime Character You Hate The MOST! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- the anime character i hate the most is PRINCE MACKAROO! he sux! also

:arrow: Captain Commander Yamamoto Genryuusai(Bleach) :arrow: Lobellia Girls..they're way too lesbian!(Ouran High School Host Club) :arrow: Lady Eclair Tonierre*is the spelling right??*(Ouran) :arrow: Sakaki Mayo(Fushigi Yuugi OVA 3 Eikouden) hate themmm!!!! :mad: :evil: :angry: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Last edited by wHitEy-cHaN (2007-10-17 07:17:53)

-phuz phuz-
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hate sakuno... she always like to be with ryoma...

Last edited by -phuz phuz- (2007-10-19 06:07:42)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

kill orochimaru(naruto) cause he sucks ahahahah
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

naruto-he's annoying rem -she killed L! doh!! yagami light-damn jerk! nobita -cant he do a riyt thing without doraemon???doh!!
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sineko??(is me spelling correct?) from doraemon...
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ sineko or suneo?..hehe well i hate [b]Tomba[/b] of the [b]Hunter X Hunter[/b]..if you remember..he's the one who always cheat every year the hunter exam starts..even tough he's cheating stops once killua enters the hunter exam for the second time around..and passed it with just one test.. :o
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ aahhh yah..sineo.. hahahahaha wooooott!! silly me :P
n0stalgic_cHic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i hate all the villains :disgust:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ladies and Gentlemen, here I present to you . . . Teh one and only tablefkker in CG. [spoiler][img]http://i33.tinypic.com/1eb8n7.jpg[/img][/spoiler] Aww wrong pic. :lol: [spoiler][img]http://i35.tinypic.com/so6ag6.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [b]Nina Ain't-stein.[/b] Reasons why I hate her ? 1. She is a tablefkker 2. She is a tablefkker 3. She is a tablefkker 4. She is a tablefkker 5. She is a tablefkker 6. .............. Serves her right : [spoiler][img]http://i33.tinypic.com/2yx17pd.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Roxas Eug
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]I would hate the Prince Of Tennis main character, Ryoma Sorry for critic :|[/b]
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i hate Orochimaru.. i dunno why.. but i hate him.. hehe i think he's gay.. :lol:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Added: Medusa-sensei!! (SE) lol darn witch. XDD
Zukaari
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Hated Anime Characters:[/b] [b]Sasuke[/b]-from Naruto [b]Higuchi[/b]-from Deathnote [b]Misao[/b]-from Rurouni Kenshin and other else..:eh:

Last edited by Zukaari (2008-08-14 04:53:41)

_KiaAsakura_
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Haruna Sakura.[/b] Blah [b]Uchiha Sasuke.[/b] Emo kid [b]Tamaki Suoh.[/b] too rich [b]Tea gardner.[/b] Obsessed Yami fan [b]C.C[/b] too green =_= lol [b]Cagalli[/b] he's a SHE?!? lol [b]Makoto.[/b] the blah guy who is a womanizer at school days =_= what a guy :P I'll think of the rest later. :rolleyes:
emo_doll_angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me too inuyasha..amff hehe
Shin-hime03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i hate... [b]Meer Campbell[/b] of Gundam Seed Destiny [b]Kallen Stadtfeld[/b] of Code Geass [b]Simca[/b] of Air Gear that's all! :D
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i hate deidara from naruto. he's killed gaara!
unyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i hate : ~naruto (naruto) :thumbsdown: ~sasuke (naruto) :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: ~ishida (bleach) =( ~nami (onepiece):thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
unyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i hate : ~naruto (naruto) :thumbsdown: [b][/b] ~sasuke (naruto) :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: [b][/b] ~ishida (bleach) =( [b][/b] ~nami (onepiece):thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: [b][/b] ~sakura (naruto) :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: [b][/b] ~hinata (naruto) :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: [b][/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » anime Character You Hate The MOST! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- the anime character i hate the most is PRINCE MACKAROO! he sux! also

Pages: 1123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:47

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy