• ARCHIVES 
  • » anime Character You Hate The MOST! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- the anime character i hate the most is PRINCE MACKAROO! he sux! also

Pages: 123456..6

anime Character You Hate The MOST! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- the anime character i hate the most is PRINCE MACKAROO! he sux! also

leftalone
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: anime Character You Hate The MOST! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- the anime character i hate the most is PRINCE MACKAROO! he sux! also

[b]I HATE SAKURA OF NARUTO!![/b]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: anime Character You Hate The MOST! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- the anime character i hate the most is PRINCE MACKAROO! he sux! also

i hate max domon because he's so corny!
'RyEn'
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=gRyZtEiNe][quote="'RyEn'"][b] I Hate Ino Of Naruto!!.. She's so Flirty.. (I don't like her) :penguin: [/b][/quote] haha, total opposite, she's my fave actualy...i hate HARUNO SAKURA![/quote] Aww... Sakura is my fave... Maybe we have opposite taste haha :D
achernar
» n00b
1969-12-31

Junpei Manaka in Ichigo 100% He just so gay.. I wonder why there are so many cute girl like him a lot >< Because it's anime/manga I think :P
whatever16
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i hate Renge in ouran high.. annoying,. argh..
DanN DYKSTRA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I hate Hideyoshi of Ueki (dunno why, but he seemed annoying) Others would be, Naruto I guess.... oh yeah - I hate Anon the original, but I like him when he's taken over Robert Hydn..So handsome.. But I'm not Gay, okay!! :doubt:
++ ameonna ++
» n00b
1969-12-31

[u][b]DIVA of BLOOD+[/b][/u] =D
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i hate yami, the arancarr of bleach..he just smashes anyone he likes to bits..so cruel..specially on the manga.
allan1392
» n00b
1969-12-31

tsunade - naruto
Tazmaine
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i dunno if its anime. but i really really really hate [b]Prince Makaroo[/b] he's so lazy and selfish
rasiellou
» n00b
1969-12-31

I dont like [b]Tea Gardner[/b] [u]Yu-Gi-Oh![/u] bcz she's so annoying, talking like a know-it-all! [b]Maya Natsume[/b] [u]Tenjou Tenge[/u] (wats so bad about watching it??) :D bcz she took [b]Souichiro[/b]'s heart away from her sister [b]Aya[/b].... :crybaby: [b]Amshel, Carl and James[/b] [u]Blood+[/u] bcz, they are idiotic chevaliers working badly for Diva who only wants to have a FAMILY!!!

Last edited by rasiellou (2007-05-26 11:06:31)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i don`t like [b]INUYASHA[/b]. wen i 1st watched it, i think it was boring. :lol: :D *no offense. :D
louise_green08
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dont want a fight here but please no offense to the fans of Master Hapo sai... jeje.. ofcourse! so mean! evil! eww.. so cheap... please support love hina!! jaja :eh:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Nakago & all the Seven of Seiru exept for Amiboshi who died when he fell on the river.(Fushigi Yugi)[/b]
pinktwinklehearts
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb131/pinktwinklehearts/7a545823.gif[/img][/align] [color=#ff3399][align=center]:"Mine is Kyoya from OHSHC. :]":[/color][/align] [align=center][img]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb131/pinktwinklehearts/7a545823.gif[/img][/align]
cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

dont like inu yasha dat much....
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Kawachi[/b] on [b]Yakitate Japan!![/b] :lol:
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Sakuragi - slam dunk
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Not entirely hate. Dislike probably. I dont like [b]Sado[/b] in bleach. I think his powers are so useless. Ulquiorra is right, he's just trash. I also dont like the modified souls (Ririn, Cloud and Nova) and Don kanonji that Uruhara made -- they are just [b]filler episode characters[/b] ugh! I also dont like the [b]Zuka club [/b]of Ouran... It's like lesbianism in action lol. Yuri Yamamoto - Bokura ga ita. Desperate and Pathetic.
matsuchisakisakurah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

animes for boys... XD
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » anime Character You Hate The MOST! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- the anime character i hate the most is PRINCE MACKAROO! he sux! also

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:23

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy