• ARCHIVES 
  • » anime Character You Hate The MOST! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- the anime character i hate the most is PRINCE MACKAROO! he sux! also

Pages: 1234566

anime Character You Hate The MOST! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- the anime character i hate the most is PRINCE MACKAROO! he sux! also

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: anime Character You Hate The MOST! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- the anime character i hate the most is PRINCE MACKAROO! he sux! also

Seiji in midori no hibi
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: anime Character You Hate The MOST! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- the anime character i hate the most is PRINCE MACKAROO! he sux! also

[b][color=gray]Kikyo of Inuyasha... Piere from Sugar Sugar Rune...[juz h3yt him..dunno why?..] Tatsuki from Super Gals[dont lyk him!..he stole Ran from Yuuya!arrg!!][/color][/b]
blueberry13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

prince mackaroo :angry:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

oo.. much people hate inuyasha. Think linniie hate Kurama, because he like hiei!! :evil: :evil: huh.
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Diva of Blood+ ( I want her to be killed right now infront of my eyes! :evil: )
pinktwinklehearts
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb131/pinktwinklehearts/kapook_36560.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][color=#ff6699]//xoxo.[/color][color=#993300]mine is harima from school rumble... because he's always tenma! tenma! ergh... i lurv kentaro x tenma! hahaha! :thumbsup: [/color][color=#ff6699]//[/color][/align] [align=center][color=#ff6699]x[/color][color=#993300]o[/color][color=#ff6699]x[/color][color=#993300]o.[/color][color=#ff6699]choco[/color][color=#993300]berry[/color][color=#ff6699]@yahoo[/color][color=#993300].com[/color][/align]
umenoyuriko
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=troylee]i hate ShaoRan Lee cardcaptor sakura he is gay! he likes toya! ^___^[/quote] syaoran-kun is not a gay, :angry: and he doesn't like toya. he likes yuki. coz yuki has yue's moon power. that's why syaoran likes him. but later on that series syaoran-kun fell in love with sakura. :wow:
umenoyuriko
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hate rock lee from naruto. i really hate his eyebrows.
jAce_ko
» n00b
1969-12-31

huh?? hmmmMM...Daimo..ewwwwwwwwwwww
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sasuke gay.. he is so gay... :mad:
raniel32
» n00b
1969-12-31

Karya Jin in bleach i hate him most and also Jin Ichimaru because he looks like a wolf ......../gg =D =D :D
september_30
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I hate SAKURA of NARUTO :mad: YUCK!!!!
pampy_loves_lia
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmmmmmmmmmm ichigos friend.. that one that is so anoying.. hehe
jah
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]asuka langley soryu of nge...[/b]
Ur--g1rlfr1end
» n00b
1969-12-31

the super pathetic ichigo's friend in his skul...
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Aizen from Bleach.. Envy from Fullmetal Alchemist i hate: Misa from Death note Winry from FMA Inoue from Bleach =D
maderpaker
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=pinktwinklehearts][align=center][url]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb131/pinktwinklehearts/kapook_36560.gif[/url][/align] [align=center][color=#ff6699]//xoxo.[/color][color=#993300]mine is harima from school rumble... because he's always tenma! tenma! ergh... i lurv kentaro x tenma! hahaha! :thumbsup: [/color][color=#ff6699]//[/color][/align] [align=center][color=#ff6699]x[/color][color=#993300]o[/color][color=#ff6699]x[/color][color=#993300]o.[/color][color=#ff6699]choco[/color][color=#993300]berry[/color][color=#ff6699]@yahoo[/color][color=#993300].com[/color][/align][/quote] dont hate harima T__T.. hate tenma lol.. i hate tenma from school rumble... weird girl..
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=maderpaker][quote=pinktwinklehearts][align=center][url]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb131/pinktwinklehearts/kapook_36560.gif[/url][/align] [align=center][color=#ff6699]//xoxo.[/color][color=#993300]mine is harima from school rumble... because he's always tenma! tenma! ergh... i lurv kentaro x tenma! hahaha! :thumbsup: [/color][color=#ff6699]//[/color][/align] [align=center][color=#ff6699]x[/color][color=#993300]o[/color][color=#ff6699]x[/color][color=#993300]o.[/color][color=#ff6699]choco[/color][color=#993300]berry[/color][color=#ff6699]@yahoo[/color][color=#993300].com[/color][/align][/quote] dont hate harima T__T.. hate tenma lol.. i hate tenma from school rumble... weird girl..[/quote] hey.. don't hate tenma-chan.. :( tenma-chan is nice and sweet... :D in school rumble i hate Harry Mckenzie and his classmates.. hmpf.. wooohooo.. i like karasuma-kun so much.. :) and tenma-chan is not weird.. harima-kun is more weird than tenma-chan and karasuma-kun.. =D :D

Last edited by tetums (2007-10-05 19:37:56)

maderpaker
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=tetums][quote=maderpaker][quote=pinktwinklehearts][align=center][url]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb131/pinktwinklehearts/kapook_36560.gif[/url][/align] [align=center][color=#ff6699]//xoxo.[/color][color=#993300]mine is harima from school rumble... because he's always tenma! tenma! ergh... i lurv kentaro x tenma! hahaha! :thumbsup: [/color][color=#ff6699]//[/color][/align] [align=center][color=#ff6699]x[/color][color=#993300]o[/color][color=#ff6699]x[/color][color=#993300]o.[/color][color=#ff6699]choco[/color][color=#993300]berry[/color][color=#ff6699]@yahoo[/color][color=#993300].com[/color][/align][/quote] dont hate harima T__T.. hate tenma lol.. i hate tenma from school rumble... weird girl..[/quote] hey.. don't hate tenma-chan.. :( tenma-chan is nice and sweet... :D in school rumble i hate Harry Mckenzie and his classmates.. hmpf.. wooohooo.. i like karasuma-kun so much.. :) and tenma-chan is not weird.. harima-kun is more weird than tenma-chan and karasuma-kun.. =D :D[/quote] i hate tenma-chan because harima-kun loves him.. i want to smack harima in the face.. because oojo-sama(eri) loves him too.. and yakumo-kun too T__T .. but ok i dont hate tenma-chan anymore =DD hehe..
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yEp yEp that's right don't hate tenma.. but i think harima-kun is really funny.. the mangaka of school rumble really looks like harima-kun.. =) but i think yakumo and harima-kun suits each other.. and i like their love triangle with eri-chan.. :D i really like the episode: tenma-chan's birthday.. harima-kun is a great guy when he told karasuma-kun to go to tenma-chan.. karasuma-kun is really sweet.. but still i hate HARRY MACKENZIE and his classmates.. =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » anime Character You Hate The MOST! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- the anime character i hate the most is PRINCE MACKAROO! he sux! also

Pages: 1234566

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:25

[ 9 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy