• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well. Post Those People Who're Stalkers, Rippers & Spammers. And Post Their Friendster URL Here. Or Any Evidence Like.. Screenshot/s. That's All Guys.. Be Sure That Their REAL Stalkers ETC. Be Specif

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

Well. Post Those People Who're Stalkers, Rippers & Spammers. And Post Their Friendster URL Here. Or Any Evidence Like.. Screenshot/s. That's All Guys.. Be Sure That Their REAL Stalkers ETC. Be Specif

diva.doll_mia
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well. Post Those People Who're Stalkers, Rippers & Spammers. And Post Their Friendster URL Here. Or Any Evidence Like.. Screenshot/s. That's All Guys.. Be Sure That Their REAL Stalkers ETC. Be Specif

haha. [b]rippers[/b] :P just let them :D they never learn. tsk tsk :arrow: [i][b]immitation[/b] is just a form of [b]admiration[/b]. =)[/i]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Well. Post Those People Who're Stalkers, Rippers & Spammers. And Post Their Friendster URL Here. Or Any Evidence Like.. Screenshot/s. That's All Guys.. Be Sure That Their REAL Stalkers ETC. Be Specif

^ i agree. they are just bunch of imitators who don't know how to use their brains to be creative. :eh:
Vipper
» FTalker
1969-12-31

they should know the rulez not to imitate but to create new
diva.doll_mia
» n00b
1969-12-31

@ vipper double posting is [b]not allowed[/b] :arrow: read the rules :wallbash: @ gengskie yah. :D a bunch of losers who uses others work. tsk tsk. i was once ripped but ugh, its a long time ago. :lol:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I found out another waste of oxygen and a forum pest here this fag tried to deface deathwish4MCR-freak-dude's profile but sadly he FAILS cause it is meant for him to FAIL!! so this heap of dump is a member of this forum too as well.. ladies and gentlemen i present to you teh lowly n00b web-defacer weaabboos [url=http://theftalk.com/p=4P0C4LYP53][b]4P0C4LYP53[/b][/url] To the person who i am pointing with: well seems too offensive to you?? well i don't care its your faultiness and faggotry blame your self for this shame and failure!!..
okacybernet
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@ shirow same with me brother the user name 4P0C4LYP53 was inject my fs too :evil:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ don't ban him yet i want to garnish his reputation and status here humiliation is not enough for this pathetic low specimen of life
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah. ;__; he was teh one who trying to deface mods profiles. i LOL'd cuz he was FAILED. well he meant to be a PHAILED one. :lol: [b]teh lowly n00b web-defacer weaabboos[/b] should gtfo. and vanished from this [s]world[/s].

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-07-17 08:47:05)

okacybernet
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ok bro :thumbsup: i will be patient but i really hate him :cool:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

don't worry he will be exile here too [b]SOON!![/b]
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

^awww.. better watch out for those waste of oxygen and a forum pest.... hehehehe
intellisense
» n00b
1969-12-31

another ripper goes here...i bann him lol.. die u la ripper... here is the url of ripper http://profiles.friendster.com/32558057 and this mine the orginal!... http://profiles.friendster.com/kaloykonek wanna see proof that he stolen that!!! try to view his profy then hover at the YM online status an see the USERNAME my yahoo msgr ID is kaloykonek .... and wat u see when you hover your move at the onl;ine stat?...isnit kaloykonek id there?...
xxangelaxx
» n00b
1969-12-31

Friendster-layouts.com Ripper! A friend of mine has an advertiser who owns a Friendster graphic site. When he visited the site early this morning, he was surprised to see some friendster layouts that seemed to look familiar. Guess what? all were from Friendster-layouts.com. The owner of the site uses a script that will grab Fslayouts's layouts. try to take a look at this: http://www.friendsterpoint.com/viewlayout.php?layout=2367 the original: http://friendster-layouts.com/couple-kissing-layout/ If you are also a contributor in FSlayouts's better check if your layouts are there. Thank you :)
intellisense
» n00b
1969-12-31

http://profiles.friendster.com/75336751 ^ wtf another ripper... grrrr.... my original...here... [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/kaloykonek]ori[/url] he is ban at my page...hahaha................i put some bity script just for him!!
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I have countless rippers. And I've tried transferring files to different file host because I always exceed my bandwidth limit. Damn these rippers, they even share bandwidth with me :lol: Anyway, I don't mind if anyone rips my layout. Coz I think most people know my past layouts already. So they're kinda familiar with it already :lol: And also, there are some people.. who just rip some parts of my CSS O_o I hate mentioning names coz it's so sad in your part.. coz you're a respected member here and a good layout contributor. :lol:
Clammy
» n00b
1969-12-31

rippers stalkers and spammers are a bunch of stupid losers, they try to steal someones profile because they dont know how to make one.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Clammy]rippers stalkers and spammers are a bunch of stupid losers, they try to steal someones profile because they dont know how to make one.[/quote] :paranoid: guilty on the ripper part. but that was before when i didnt know how to create my own layies.. as a ripper, i admire a person's work and see how it'l look in my profile.of course wit different bg image. haha.[b] but[/b] its all part of yesterday. i make my own layies now and continue to understand all those tweaks. :D
raiden22
» n00b
1969-12-31

wahaha, rippers?? mga rippers yun yata yung mga bobong kuha lang ng kuha ng codes.. yung parang [b]Gawa mo naman ako project[/b], passing without knowing.. wahahah, di man lang makuhang i-optimize.. kumbaga nangopya na lang xerox pa.. wahahah, [b]Rippers[/b] sa totoo lang [b]HALOS lahat[/b] naman rippers, pinagkaiba dun sa mga halata, hindi nila inooptimize yung code..[b]TAMAD[/b]? wahahah, di man lang pag aralan parang si [b]MARVACS[/b]?? wahahah yung ripper ng online status sa ym nung friend ko na si [b]KALOYKONEK[/b].. Wahahah, Basta dun sa mga rippers na halatang rippers [b]galingan[/b] nyu naman.. at dun naman sa mga di halata na rippers, Wak po masyadong [b]mayabang[/b]..wahahah, ugaling pinoy kasi masyado eh.. [align=center][b]RIPPER CLASS[/b][/align] :D[b]class C[/b] :arrow:These are the rippers who rip then never tried to look or even read the codes that they had ripped.. Result? It's so obvious that they'd just rip that weak codes.. :lol:[b]class B[/b] :arrow:These are the rippers who optimize important visual codes such as -[b]edited by:[/b] -[b]modified by:[/b], [b]changing the colors and changing the backgrounds[/b], [b]editing the text or the words that will appear[/b] and [b]those who are angry[/b] with those who they said [b]rippers[/b] =D[b]class A[/b] :arrow:These are the elite rippers, they slightly didn't care 'bout those low level rippers.. they just want to learn more codes from ripping from those [b]also ripped[/b] codes.. They almost know how the code goes and how does it work.. So the result is they can manage the ripped codes the way they want it to be.. And they also download or [b]copy-then-upload[/b] those external codes that inside an external code.. Meaning, they optimize the code for almost 97%.. Hahah! And whats good 'bout them is they do understand those low level rippers such as those rippers who said that [b]they hate those rippers[/b].. I mean that they understand those who pretend that they are so good that they can create their own [b]Long Script[/b].. They [b]PITY[/b] those who always pretend that they are a hundred percent [b]NON-RIPPER[/b].. :evil:[b]class S[/b] :arrow:These are the f@<k!ng rippers, they rip codes rarely, why? Because they had learn a lot of codes from their experiences, a lot of experiences that they can create their own [b]SCRIPTS[/b].. Some of them could almost re-write the long-scripts that they had ripped.. Wahahah, they can [b][quote]MANAGE[/quote] [/b].. They only rip codes if they see a new Fucking good codes that tickle their [b]greedy-interest[/b].. They did not care 'bout those low level rippers 'cause they had been like that before.. It's How almost all [b]Masters[/b] became great.. [b]From RIPPING to LEARNING..[/b]:thumbsup: -about me, I don't have time fixing my FS Profile and study some of js codes.. Why? I'm a COMPSCI student and I'm too busy working with those terrible JAVA codes and logics.. hay naku!, Basta for those [b]Master[/b] wanna be, keep [b]ripping and optimizing[/b].. Then if you were that [b]god-like[/b] then let your self judge those low level rippers.. AND ask your self how did you become that [b]f@<k!ng-good?[/b].. -ingats!.. [b]Clammy??[/b] he's a bunch of pretender he hates his own race wahahah.. what race? ripper? wahahah.. Oi Loykats, yaan mo sila rip.. pag mga class A ripper naman nakakita nung codes nila halata naman eh.. Promise.. Try mo sa sarili mo.. Alam mo naman siguro kung anu itsura nung mga ripped profiles.. ysaka yung main theme nung mga codes mahahalatang di naman sila gumawa.. wahahah Yaan muna yung mga Low Level [b]NOOBS[/b] na yan.. Yaan mo silang matuto.. Isa pa kahit gawan mo sila nung redirect codes pag uid nila yung viewer magagawan din nila yan ng paraan.. Tinuruan mo pa sila.. Almost all FStalk members are rippers kahit si superman ka pa.. wahahaha.. -----Para naman dun sa mga [b]Class C[/b], pag nang rip naman i-edit nyu.. wahahah nakakainis kasi eh.. Nangopya na kayo ng 99% pinagmayabang nyo pa na [quote]O look at my profile is it great?[/quote] .. Yuck naman.. Wak po masyadong [b]BOBO[/b] pakioptimize naman yung mga niririp nyo.. baka maasar ako at kaltukan ko kayo... Lintik na mga BOBO.. Pero ayus.. USE GILLETE na lang para from [b]ZERO to HERO[/b] wahahah.. [b]BOBO to HERO[/b].. Learning Process,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
hadez_rey
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me? its okey f they will rip my codes.. hahahahaaa.... i dont care!!
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

This is the so called "FAKER": His Screenshot: [url=http://fando91.fileave.com/Friendster-%C2%BBijherafel%E2%84%A2_1217005050301.png]CLICK![/url] His Profile: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/44444159[/url] compare with mine(scshot): [url=http://fando91.fileave.com/Friendster-10006;275;vá1080;z™_1217008796638.png]CLiCK![/url] profile: [url]http://www.friendster.com/van59z[/url] If this guy is an Ftalker, lets give him a lesson!:evil::smoke:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well. Post Those People Who're Stalkers, Rippers & Spammers. And Post Their Friendster URL Here. Or Any Evidence Like.. Screenshot/s. That's All Guys.. Be Sure That Their REAL Stalkers ETC. Be Specif

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:03

[ 9 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy