• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well. Post Those People Who're Stalkers, Rippers & Spammers. And Post Their Friendster URL Here. Or Any Evidence Like.. Screenshot/s. That's All Guys.. Be Sure That Their REAL Stalkers ETC. Be Specif

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314

Well. Post Those People Who're Stalkers, Rippers & Spammers. And Post Their Friendster URL Here. Or Any Evidence Like.. Screenshot/s. That's All Guys.. Be Sure That Their REAL Stalkers ETC. Be Specif

idiot_goblinz
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well. Post Those People Who're Stalkers, Rippers & Spammers. And Post Their Friendster URL Here. Or Any Evidence Like.. Screenshot/s. That's All Guys.. Be Sure That Their REAL Stalkers ETC. Be Specif

i wish ;) i can entering ripper list too :eh: lol... lot of ripper here =):thumbsup:
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Well. Post Those People Who're Stalkers, Rippers & Spammers. And Post Their Friendster URL Here. Or Any Evidence Like.. Screenshot/s. That's All Guys.. Be Sure That Their REAL Stalkers ETC. Be Specif

============== i'm still not over her poser-ishness :\ [url]http://theftalk.com/p=charlene+pink+lover[/url] Well, I went over her threads, and saw all these nonsense (no-offense) things she posted. Add the fact that she was deliberately using my name. :\ yeah, she's banned now. But I still can't forget what she did. [spoiler]*read more [url]http://charleneajose.multiply.com/journal/item/11/LOOSER-ville_?replies_read=52[/url][/spoiler] Hope that to [b]whoever will read[/b] this would realize that i am the [u]real charlene ajose[/u]. And whatever shame she brought to my name, would please be [i]forgotten[/i]. [b]I can forgive you If you say sorry and talk to me. I'll be waiting for your message.[/b] I know you know how to contact me, so hey. God Bless, whoever you are. Thank you. Her Link. [url]http://theftalk.com/p=charlene+pink+lover[/url]

Last edited by charleneajose (2008-11-25 05:40:13)

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]It's a big shame 2 b posted here as spammers, stalkers, and rippers. =D [/b]
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

haha, well, they deserve it :\ :D
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

very much! they really deserved.. @charlene: you have lots of ripper, posers, etc. huh!?
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=ewenessgALLore]@charlene: you have lots of ripper, posers, etc. huh!?[/quote] yeah yeah :\ hmmmn
SakabatouSHINTA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

to prevent being duplicate just make your profile very SIMPLE not that very attractive to rip. its your fault why ripping happened then you guys upset them in this topic.
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=SakabatouSHINTA]its your fault why ripping happened then you guys upset them in this topic.[/quote] [b]^ that is BS, those authors made an effort only to contribute their layouts. it's not meant to be cracked by "rippers" (which you're blaming them for). It sounds like you want everyone to shut up about this issue, though it merely offends you right? People have the right to care if their layouts are stolen & if i see someone using my layouts which i made for a well-known company, i'd very much sue their ass for copyright infringement. You're justifying something that is offensive & can create an argument in this section. [/b] That is me speaking up like you did, no hard feelings.
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=SakabatouSHINTA]to prevent being duplicate just make your profile very SIMPLE not that very attractive to rip. its your fault why ripping happened then you guys upset them in this topic.[/quote] no offense bro but what would you feel when someone poses as you or rips sumthing you worked really hard for? I mean, its just wrong. I respect your opinion, but hey, we have opinions too. peace! :]
chain_gang_cena
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^wrong thread if u nid help u must post at d friendster help section
SakabatouSHINTA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ms. sugarstyx_x my perspective why i wrote those words because its not right also to post rotten words against rippers and despite for that they are happy writing those words. perhaps on my statement, im only reminding to make a SIMPLE layout to prevent being ripped! in that case maybe it could help a bit! anyway i think you're the first who burst on my statement? sorry if it contains impact against you and all original authors. ms. charleneajose i have already experience those problems not only they stolen my master piece even the person i love so much has been stolen desperately. i am now immune such minor crimes because i believe this is the reality! on this statement im not on anyone sides.
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=SakabatouSHINTA]ms. charleneajose i have already experience those problems not only they stolen my master piece even the person i love so much has been stolen desperately. i am now immune such minor crimes because i believe this is the reality![/quote] ok ok :] i understand ur side :D but ripping is still wrong. so hey. :] Were not putting them down, they were the ones who gave reasons why we do.
SakabatouSHINTA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=charleneajose]ok ok :] i understand ur side but ripping is still wrong. so hey. :] Were not putting them down, they were the ones who gave reasons why we do.[/quote] thank you. if you guys not putting them down, what does those links stands for? and i understand they start the problems so they deserves to be bulled here but what will you feel when you are in the reverse situation? dont mind to answer anymore this is really the reality, you cannot control everything.

Last edited by SakabatouSHINTA (2008-12-03 07:16:59)

charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=SakabatouSHINTA]thank you. if you guys not putting them down, what does those links stands for? and i understand they start the problems so they deserves to be bulled here but will you feel when you are in the reverse situation? dont mind to answer anymore this is really the reality, you cannot control everything.[/quote] well, ok :] this conversation wouldn't end anyway :D God Bless! :]
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

my dear SakabatouSHINTA, i know you have no bad intentions as to why you're posting against this thread. Does it bother you that much? You said i'm first to burst, of course I reacted to the statement (which i quoted from you) about having to "blame the victim." Also, If anyone had spoken such rotten words, that is totally offending you well (first of all they aren't exactly innocent to be pitied upon) but the best way to do so is [b]report [/b]the poster. If I had seen vulgarities of somekind, i'd take action aswell. One way people are helped through posting their "rippers" in this thread is, there's a chance that the ripper is also a member here & could face consequences as a result, if found. [quote=SakabatouSHINTA]if you guys not putting them down, what does those links stands for?[/quote] If you are making a suggestion to remove remarks or this thread, it's best to talk it out w/ the TS or a mod. I think if it was unnecessary, the TS would've terminated this section long ago, since he's a mod. Further inquisitions can lead into further arguments and misinterpretations. As charlene had stated. Thank you, for being an active member and seemingly caring for the forum. Peace :)
SakabatouSHINTA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ohhh ms. lin that was absolutely pain in ass if i will report them one by one. [quote=""]If you are making a suggestion to remove remarks or this thread, it's best to talk it out w/ the TS or a mod. I think if it was unnecessary, the TS would've terminated this section long ago, since he's a mod. Further inquisitions can lead into further arguments and misinterpretations. As charlene had stated. Thank you, for being an active member and seemingly caring for the forum.[/quote] im [b]not[/b] making a suggestion to remove remarks or this thread. this is not my responsible taking such responsibilities. if this issue still exist, probably this is the destiny or and faith of this topic. as you can see both parties are wrong.
Cryogenix
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmmm i feel like making a statement too... my side is also neutral. for the designer, i only can suggest you make it simple, and not too grabby on attention. and if you really intend to use it personally, don't advertise it that much on forums such as these. learn to make simple layouts yet complexly designed. i do agree on SakabatouSHINTA that it is the responsibility of the designer to secure the layout. but i also agree with the other parties that ripping is some serious business when it comes to corporate/business matters. but hey, lets not forget the facts here. by simply posting designs here on the net, you are already declaring to the world that what you have posted is public property. this is the reality of the internet! you must remember that. personally, i take ripping as a compliment. it's like someone idolizes me (be it secretly or public). rip me if you wish. thank you for doing so. somethin like that :D *for your homework, i'd like someone to rip my layout please. i'd like to compare how both were made. it's one way of improving my design strategy :D
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=charleneajose]yeah, she's banned now. But I still can't forget what she did.[/quote] I already saw that fkken girl somewhere here in ftalk. Is her pic, yours? omg :retard: She's so shameful. :disgust:
SakabatouSHINTA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Cryogenix]hmmm i feel like making a statement too... my side is also neutral. for the designer, i only can suggest you make it simple, and not too grabby on attention. and if you really intend to use it personally, don't advertise it that much on forums such as these. learn to make simple layouts yet complexly designed. i do agree on SakabatouSHINTA that it is the responsibility of the designer to secure the layout. but i also agree with the other parties that ripping is some serious business when it comes to corporate/business matters. but hey, lets not forget the facts here. by simply posting designs here on the net, you are already declaring to the world that what you have posted is public property. this is the reality of the internet! you must remember that. personally, i take ripping as a compliment. it's like someone idolizes me (be it secretly or public). rip me if you wish. thank you for doing so. somethin like that :D *for your homework, i'd like someone to rip my layout please. i'd like to compare how both were made. it's one way of improving my design strategy :D[/quote] thank you for the additional notification to all victims on these minor crimes.
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=SakabatouSHINTA][b]im not making a suggestion to remove remarks or this thread.[/b] this is not my responsible taking such responsibilities. if this issue still exist, probably this is the destiny or and faith of this topic. as you can see both parties are wrong.[/quote] that's why i quoted you "SakabatouSHINTA: if you guys not putting them down, what does those links stands for?" sounds like a suggestion to me. [quote=SakabatouSHINTA]ohhh ms. lin that was absolutely pain in ass if i will report them one by one....this is not my responsible taking such responsibilities.[/quote] Well, you seem to care enough about the forum to make a reply about the issue.. of course I'd assume you want to help around and report people you see. I know it's not your responsibility but you've manage to somehow make a persuasion to stop the posting of the site. Isn't that your purpose? If not then, well, clarify please. Plus, if you look at the title - [b]Hall Of Shame[/b] › Rippers, [b]Stalkers & Spammers[/b] <-- aswell. People can post relevant issues about that. If it sounds unfair to you that we're exploiting the links and names of the "rippers and others" then All i'm saying is to talk to the mod and I'm sure they can give you the answer you need, since you're bothered so much by it. _________________________________________ mods will know what to do, end of story.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well. Post Those People Who're Stalkers, Rippers & Spammers. And Post Their Friendster URL Here. Or Any Evidence Like.. Screenshot/s. That's All Guys.. Be Sure That Their REAL Stalkers ETC. Be Specif

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:31

[ 10 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy