• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well. Post Those People Who're Stalkers, Rippers & Spammers. And Post Their Friendster URL Here. Or Any Evidence Like.. Screenshot/s. That's All Guys.. Be Sure That Their REAL Stalkers ETC. Be Specif

Well. Post Those People Who're Stalkers, Rippers & Spammers. And Post Their Friendster URL Here. Or Any Evidence Like.. Screenshot/s. That's All Guys.. Be Sure That Their REAL Stalkers ETC. Be Specif

cip6192
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well. Post Those People Who're Stalkers, Rippers & Spammers. And Post Their Friendster URL Here. Or Any Evidence Like.. Screenshot/s. That's All Guys.. Be Sure That Their REAL Stalkers ETC. Be Specif

i just want to report a one newbie cross siter :lol: check his fs id for more info [b]11981577[/b] for that hacker nice testi lol :D have a nice day!
deys82
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Well. Post Those People Who're Stalkers, Rippers & Spammers. And Post Their Friendster URL Here. Or Any Evidence Like.. Screenshot/s. That's All Guys.. Be Sure That Their REAL Stalkers ETC. Be Specif

[quote=xavierkym]i can rip your profile ezil.. :D[/quote] ~off topic start~ @everyone ok... ok... i have read all in here... so... for the conclusion is... let them do the ripping... let them have the code... no need for heat up in here... those rippers would not learn anything if they just ripping and pasting... besides... no point in angry with them... wasting your energy to someone that you hate... wasting your effort... let it be... code ripping is just way too easy these days... no matter how hard... just time will tell... people also know which belong to which... don't worry about that... :cool: yeah... as long as that profile owner have friendster ID, code ripping would be on the fly... anyone and anybody at friendster would not be excluded from me... hehehe... :eh: but since ripping makes me not to learn... it is better i start from the ground... and i have come up until this moment from scratch... with no one helping me... took me months to do the analyzing and researching... it is far from fully functional but plz... do visit my profile... really hope that you guys love it :) @all friendster profile owner if you want to make the code ripper life a little bit hard... then [b]DO IT![/b] use all possible code combination until the ripper don't know which is which anymore... hehehe... :D [quote]- [b]rule of thumb[/b] - only the original code owner knows his own code and how-to edit... :)[/quote] ~ off topic end~
trustmeilie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

guys...encrypt your codes... here [url]http://developers.evrsoft.com/encrypter.shtml[/url] hope that will help especially to Overlay users :eh:

Last edited by trustmeilie (2007-10-01 09:40:36)

deys82
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ yeah... don't worry bout that... actually we have our own code encryption generator... :cool:
marrie anne
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]I'm a ripper!!![/b][quote][url]http://friendster.com/mherylicious[/url]original![/quote] [quote][url]http://friendster.com/meaninside[/url] [b][/b]ripped!!![/quote]
limerta
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=marrie anne][b]I'm a ripper!!![/b][quote][url]http://friendster.com/mherylicious[/url]original![/quote] [quote][url]http://friendster.com/meaninside[/url] [b][/b]ripped!!![/quote] [/quote] wow! a self proclaimed ripper! :o do u have a certificate or sumthing for that? wakokoko... =D :midfinger:

Last edited by limerta (2007-10-10 06:42:47)

chandra123
» n00b
1969-12-31

Add me? :) MyValentine_dreamland03@yahoo.com
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

rippers,spammers, and stalkers??haha i have to go out lolz
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

This is the ripper of kua Shirow Masamune Original Profile : www.friendster.com/shirowkun Fake Profile : www.friendster.com/namiesensei
pauline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=alliana01]hmm i feel bad :( i look at everyone elses profiles and look for ideas and sometimes when im editing backgrounds i use the same position as the one that i saw but i make different designs and pics am i a ripper too? if u think i am then i am so sori for copying ur ideas :( sori[/quote] wooot i agree wif sis aya.. am i a ripper too? :lol: lol i just use the same ideas..with their positions.. and yes,same with sis aya i use and create different graphics n designs for it.. :( :eh:
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=diabolicious]This is the ripper of kua Shirow Masamune Original Profile : www.friendster.com/shirowkun Fake Profile : www.friendster.com/namiesensei[/quote] WTF!!! :wasted: rippers must die! :evil: [hr] :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh:
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b][quote]:lol: post editted... I'm done sharing...[/quote] :arrow: Anyway, everybody hates Ripper, and Hater![/b]

Last edited by fando91 (2007-11-13 08:01:58)

sickofyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice layout of renalvir: http://profiles.friendster.com/50119678
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=diabolicious]This is the ripper of kua Shirow Masamune Original Profile : www.friendster.com/shirowkun Fake Profile : www.friendster.com/namiesensei[/quote] shirow has mentiond this to me... the ripper changed his url already... =D hop i aint a ripper too. i jz used a pre-made background frm nica but i told her that., & then i added a few tweaks... :paranoid:
sickofyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=sHy19][quote=diabolicious]This is the ripper of kua Shirow Masamune Original Profile : www.friendster.com/shirowkun Fake Profile : www.friendster.com/namiesensei[/quote] shirow has mentiond this to me... the ripper changed his url already... =D hop i aint a ripper too. i jz used a pre-made background frm nica but i told her that., & then i added a few tweaks... :paranoid:[/quote] then that's not "ripping" :paranoid:
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=sickofyou]nice layout of renalvir: http://profiles.friendster.com/50119678[/quote] [b] :arrow: Can't he see the name of renalvir on the banner??? duhh... he is such a s2pid RIPPER!! :puke: I can see he uses a lot of tweaks from Ftalk... :disgust: [/b]
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i hate stalkers :wallbash: but i hate also rippers :eh:
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Me too john! ehehe =D[/b]
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

weakakakak kill ripper :D
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Yeah! throw sardines on their faces![/b] :smoke:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well. Post Those People Who're Stalkers, Rippers & Spammers. And Post Their Friendster URL Here. Or Any Evidence Like.. Screenshot/s. That's All Guys.. Be Sure That Their REAL Stalkers ETC. Be Specif

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:33

[ 10 queries - 0.074 second ]
Privacy Policy