• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well. Post Those People Who're Stalkers, Rippers & Spammers. And Post Their Friendster URL Here. Or Any Evidence Like.. Screenshot/s. That's All Guys.. Be Sure That Their REAL Stalkers ETC. Be Specif

Well. Post Those People Who're Stalkers, Rippers & Spammers. And Post Their Friendster URL Here. Or Any Evidence Like.. Screenshot/s. That's All Guys.. Be Sure That Their REAL Stalkers ETC. Be Specif

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well. Post Those People Who're Stalkers, Rippers & Spammers. And Post Their Friendster URL Here. Or Any Evidence Like.. Screenshot/s. That's All Guys.. Be Sure That Their REAL Stalkers ETC. Be Specif

ren, dont forget to speak english okei?? and yeah.. i gave him a lesson dude.. nyahaha.. i exposed his js file in his profile. =D still planning for the most evil plan i can do.. :evil: lol eniweizz.. i think he idolize you.. :retard: and yeah.. what a noob.. he owns your work. :puke:
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Well. Post Those People Who're Stalkers, Rippers & Spammers. And Post Their Friendster URL Here. Or Any Evidence Like.. Screenshot/s. That's All Guys.. Be Sure That Their REAL Stalkers ETC. Be Specif

[quote="'RyEn'"][b]My Copycat/Ripper:[/b] One and only Aileen [b](Aisuke here in Ftalk.)[/b] Well guys i really hate this girl.. bcoz she did it many times na.. and a bad thing that i did.. is I'm the one who's saying sorry :wallbash: [b]Here's my Profile:[/b] http://www.friendster.com/ayumicutie05 [b]And Her Profile:[/b] http://www.friendster.com/sweetfruitcake05 [b]The things she had copied:[/b] 1. My "About me" Section: here's a screenshot.. [url]http://h1.ripway.com/anescia/aileen1.JPG[/url] She copied it all.. even my name.. coz i shorten my name "Arienne" in to R-yen.. she.. she use "Aileen" into "i-Lyn" :wallbash: .. She steal my graphics in my profile.. well.. i really don't know if who she are.. sometimes she's a gangster and sometimes an anime lover :wallbash: To be updated...[/quote] dun worry dear, ur profile still roxx... urs r much cooler than hers... but then, i feel sorry 4 u..
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

No Nudity Pleaseee! :mad:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=renalvir]guys, sory kung medyo nudy to... eto tlga bagay sa mga rippers... remember my ripper? he stil has a link to my BG image, so i decided to edit it... take look http://www.friendster.com/45120933[/quote] lol ripped my MP3 player what a loser we call him can make anything by his own lol :lol: that' s pathetic haha =)
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ oooooooooooooooo... he's in private profile now.. :crybaby: <- =D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

So what if he's in private profile a jerk is a jerk and moron is a moron right? That's what I hate about monkeys they commit mistakes and stupid acts but hides at the back of a gorilla when in trouble :lol:
▼WOLViNCE▼
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@renalvir hey bro, i'm new here and well i got an argument with one of the member here when she called me a ripper then i got an info from the mods that the banner i use and buttons belongs to you. well i didn't know its yours. i just seen it n a certain profile but its a girl and when i saw that banner its empty so since i just have portable gimp i save it and put my nick in there. when i get home i'll change it ang again sorry for that. hope you understand. =(
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hmmm.. what are the consequences to those rippers, stalkers and spammers in non-overlay (css) profiles? you cant ban them from using friendster, right? then what?
coolblooded
» n00b
1969-12-31

hir is one... this is my orginal profile.. =) [img]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h314/coolbloodedrau/myprofile.jpg[/img] and guess what i found :o [img]http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/12/17/521421/rip%20profile.bmp[/img] He even asked me to add him as a friend.. isn't dat SWEET :norose: his e-mail: [b]nemuel_saraba@yahoo.com[/b] Guys beware and be scared.. HEHEHEHEHE.. just too many ass holes out there.. shit [sori if the image is too big :P ]

Last edited by coolblooded (2007-09-27 02:32:01)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

err.. why post here? cant u read the topic title? hehe.. you have the chance to show off your profile by creating a new topic, pls use common sense
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

My Entry of a Certified [b]Ripper[/b] www.friendster.com/48504454 1) He rip Tazmaine's Enter Page (With Pinkish background with 2 couples together in bed..) wtf? 2) He rip Kaizer's Flash Banner (www.friendster.com/8475380) 3) Compare my viewers main photo message to him (its familiar) Readmenot: You yah thats right, you're the one im looking and waiting for so please apply now hehehe Mine: You thats right , you're the one im looking for, Apply Now! 4) He joined the top friendster profile (duh!) Whoever you are (your a member right?!) so please dont rip so that your profile will not be vulgar to everyone! (also ive seen you have 7 visits..trying to rip me? lol. u cant do that to me lol :wasted: :thumbsdown: )

Last edited by ezil2007 (2007-09-10 13:07:08)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ i can rip your profile ezil.. :D anyway.. to the rippers.. careful careful :evil: :arrow: =D
▼WOLViNCE▼
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ezil2007]My Entry of a Certified [b]Ripper[/b] www.friendster.com/48504454 1) He rip Tazmaine's Enter Page (With Pinkish background with 2 couples together in bed..) wtf? 2) He rip Kaizer's Flash Banner (www.friendster.com/8475380) 3) Compare my viewers main photo message to him (its familiar) Readmenot: You yah thats right, you're the one im looking and waiting for so please apply now hehehe Mine: You thats right , you're the one im looking for, Apply Now! 4) He joined the top friendster profile (duh!) Whoever you are (your a member right?!) so please dont rip so that your profile will not be vulgar to everyone! (also ive seen you have 7 visits..trying to rip me? lol. u cant do that to me lol :wasted: :thumbsdown: )[/quote] i don't think he joins in top friendster profile :eh: look the code below i found on his icon under control panel. <">have you seen the what i see? :lol: , he is not eykalsyamim and why he have eykalsyamim's top tweakers banner.. :lol:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^Haha funny! =D
lionheartcgr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I hate rippers. . . . .[/b] this is my page. . . www.friendster.com/10875768 this is my ripper's page www.friendster.com/30003940 he is disgusting!!!! mods please do something about him.... pls ban him!!!!!!!
aishly
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ripper
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ coolblooded hahah... ask you as a friend!! that's funny lol!! I have once a ripper who even ask me to help him to edit the codes that he rips from me!! =D what an :midfinger: !!
coolblooded
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Refresh/Reload]@ coolblooded hahah... ask you as a friend!! that's funny lol!! I have once a ripper who even ask me to help him to edit the codes that he rips from me!! =D what an :midfinger: !![/quote] HAHAHAHA... idiots this days =D . anyway can anyone tell how to banned his profile?? he hasn't change the links of my profile so, im reciving all his stupid testimonials =D

Last edited by coolblooded (2007-09-27 14:33:56)

mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]@aishly: :arrow: one word is also considered as spam.. so, please avoid it next time.. =) @topic: :arrow: urm..i'm using tazmaine's enter page tricks also..but the enter image i got from the graphic corner...I hope its not considered as ripping..Cuz i hate rippers too.. :arrow: and my overlay, i use sis ayei's lay and i never remove the credits.. Urm..one more thing, if u guys wanna check out my FS profile, try to choose, okei..Cuz i'm using profile chooser.. :arrow: hope my enter page is not considered as ripping... :redface: I'm hoping!! Anyway, guys..SAY NO TO RIPPERS!![/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well. Post Those People Who're Stalkers, Rippers & Spammers. And Post Their Friendster URL Here. Or Any Evidence Like.. Screenshot/s. That's All Guys.. Be Sure That Their REAL Stalkers ETC. Be Specif

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:34

[ 9 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy