• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well. Post Those People Who're Stalkers, Rippers & Spammers. And Post Their Friendster URL Here. Or Any Evidence Like.. Screenshot/s. That's All Guys.. Be Sure That Their REAL Stalkers ETC. Be Specif

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314

Well. Post Those People Who're Stalkers, Rippers & Spammers. And Post Their Friendster URL Here. Or Any Evidence Like.. Screenshot/s. That's All Guys.. Be Sure That Their REAL Stalkers ETC. Be Specif

QisasHi
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well. Post Those People Who're Stalkers, Rippers & Spammers. And Post Their Friendster URL Here. Or Any Evidence Like.. Screenshot/s. That's All Guys.. Be Sure That Their REAL Stalkers ETC. Be Specif

how we do that that person is a ripper ?? i'm still confuse:penguin: it's just because have some layouts or css code or our profile priview ?? if we set our profile as private are they can still stole our css code ?? sory my english not too good:/

Last edited by QisasHi (2008-09-11 12:31:52)

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Well. Post Those People Who're Stalkers, Rippers & Spammers. And Post Their Friendster URL Here. Or Any Evidence Like.. Screenshot/s. That's All Guys.. Be Sure That Their REAL Stalkers ETC. Be Specif

[quote=the_legend_killer]whats with my profiles anyway?! :disgust: that they keep on ripping my codes?![/quote] simple..they are a big fan of yours..congratz!:lol: [quote=QisasHi][quote]if we set our profile as private are they can still stole our css code ??[/quote] how we do that that person is a ripper ??[/quote] you'll know if a person is a ripper if you see your codes similar to him/her and just edited some parts.. on your 3rd question.. there are many ways how to rip your works no matter how secure it is.. [spoiler]i disregarded ur 2nd question coz i cant understand what you're talking about.. it makes my nose bleed!:smoke:[/spoiler]

Last edited by i i LeA i i (2008-09-16 22:33:16)

aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:lol: i dare them rip my codes
QisasHi
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=i i LeA i i]i disregarded ur 2nd question coz i cant understand what you're talking about.. it makes my nose bleed![/quote] thanks 4 the explanation ^^
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ 1st of all, ur ripper has a private profile.. 2nd, i'm using IE =| LOL. I have many stalkers and I hate it. :rolleyes:
soundcheck
» n00b
1969-12-31

My friendster account: http://profiles.friendster.com/34596627 here mine: [img]http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/3343/ownerpq3.jpg[/img] the ripper: 1st ripper: www.friendster.com/36010135 [img]http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/3263/newbieripperqq0.jpg[/img] 2nd ripper http://profiles.friendster.com/45623081 http://img403.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pangitnaripperma7.jpg pls banned css layout... tagalog mode: banned nyu ung hndi maka gamit ng css layout at js pls pls i beg u:cry:

Last edited by soundcheck (2008-09-25 09:40:40)

xxangelaxx
» n00b
1969-12-31

My number 1 competitor intentionally put a hidden iframe of my site in their script to destroy it! Everytime their layout loads in FS, my error page loads. So it caused my server to crash! Look what we found in their script: document.getElementById('6').innerHTML+="<iframe src='http://www.friendsterlayoutsonline.com/page/"+Math.ceil(Math.random()*251)+"/' style='display:none'></iframe>" Too bad they are Filipinos too.. The hell with them! They also did it to other FS layout Resource site! Read the whole story [url=http://myspacemarketplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=504][b]HERE[/b][/url]
zheeanne10
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hate this stalker...she kips on sending me comments..and say bad things about me...i was too scared of her thats why i locked my fs so that she can't leave any comments or msgs... but she always finds ways to annoy me...wat should i do wid her? i want to destroy her friendster before she destroy me...:cry:

Last edited by zheeanne10 (2008-10-06 20:09:10)

lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Maybe she added yourself to your account? If she did, delete her and change your e-mail. O.T. please don't double post ^^
mark5818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hiihi... yep ur ryt...
aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ooops sorry problem solved

Last edited by aljayizer (2008-10-14 13:45:09)

efraim23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow! wata rippers! d r so good n ripping wish im good as dem.. heheheehe.. I tink rippers r genius but lazy... =):penguin::o dats wat i tink... :rolleyes::o:D
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

OMG. there are so many of them. =D
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I've heard that theres xOo many poser and rippers in FS huh?? One time, I've been searching if .. if huh? haha .. I had noticed that I have xOo many Posers and Rippers. Actually, one of those rippers is a ftalk member like us.. She's [i]Kawayii Aprille[/i] if I'm not mistaken. here's [b]My Profile[/b].. http://profiles.friendster.com/gndazaidetlga [b]Her Profile[/b] .. http://profiles.friendster.com/84323325 [ her profile here in eptok. http://theftalk.com/p=kawayii+aprille ] Check my About me and Who I want to meet. She just edited teh Yahoo! Messengers. and her name in teh introduction! And maybe, just maybe.. I think she's also a poser. am I right ???

Last edited by aprilcutie09 (2008-10-27 05:46:39)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=aprilcutie09]And maybe, just maybe.. I think she's also a poser. am I right ???[/quote] [b]yeah,i think she is.,aha~~coz the real one is one of the popular people in FS. [/b]=D [b]i wonder why they do that? it's one of the lowliest thing in the FS world.[/b]:rolleyes:
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I agreed with you . about that poser and ripper of mine. she changed her profile into private xOo no one can view teh about me and who i want to meet section. Copyrighted by me, used by her. tsktsk.
dim4z
» n00b
1969-12-31

Please do not screw everyone's fun just to try ripping. It's stupid. It's immature. It's lame. Like piracy, hurr hurr. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown: i think theres no way to stop them except encryption method.....standart base64 or the other. :idea: even we're save our script into .swf or else, its still can be accessed by flashget or similar and can be opened by notepad and other text editor :o I'm really not that worried about it anymore, haha. encryption method still the best way to protect it !! Let this topic sink to the bottom of the ocean of bullshit. XD
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]~Me Hacker in me second acc. http://www.friendster.com/ceejayblack <~~ tahts me favorite acc.=( [/b]
efraim23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haha! b proud coz u hav rippers but me i dnt hav... =) wish i hav olso.. :lol: =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well. Post Those People Who're Stalkers, Rippers & Spammers. And Post Their Friendster URL Here. Or Any Evidence Like.. Screenshot/s. That's All Guys.. Be Sure That Their REAL Stalkers ETC. Be Specif

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:22

[ 9 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy