• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're still studying, do you choose to be single (listen to your mama & be an angel) or couple (enjoying puppy love)?

Pages: 123456..6

If you're still studying, do you choose to be single (listen to your mama & be an angel) or couple (enjoying puppy love)?

soujirou
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

If you're still studying, do you choose to be single (listen to your mama & be an angel) or couple (enjoying puppy love)?

^^Tama-chan^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: If you're still studying, do you choose to be single (listen to your mama & be an angel) or couple (enjoying puppy love)?

Undoubtly I choose Single. I don't want to make my parents worried. Afterall I'm still studying so I want to concentrate on my mark. That's all.. I don't trust boys (sorry) too much, because my uncle and aunt got divorce nine months ago. :D
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: If you're still studying, do you choose to be single (listen to your mama & be an angel) or couple (enjoying puppy love)?

I would choose to be a single because in these time, some boys cannot be trusted.. And I would like to enjoy my teenage life rather than being in relationship... And I'm too young for relationships.. :P
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'd love to be single than taken (i have a boyfriend right now!) :cry: I'd rather be free & have the boys drooling over me.. :lol: Than being under the clutches..
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

well, i'd rather choose to be [b]Single [/b]and [b]free[/b] than hav bf and give the full attention on him. because,i want to get honors now.lolz.and like what sis tama and sis lois sed,i really [u][b]dont trust[/b][/u] boys now. [i]now offense kuya's. [/i]another reason is that i believe that most of the boys at this time, juz court a girl for some reasons.
Hanakö'
» n00b
1969-12-31

they are so sweet at first, pero later iba na, parang nagsasawa na. siguro may iba ng girl na tinitripan. no offense po sa mga kuya. justify yourselves if i am wrong. i want to be single again!
naknaMputik
» n00b
1969-12-31

siNgLe!
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

single.single.single. :D
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Oooooh! :wallbash: Now im so confused of having a boyfriend!! :wallbash: :doubt:
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ahaha,,I think its only mee who wants to be in a relationship,,well I never had a bf soo yea thats why,,^^
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Hanakö']they are so sweet at first, pero later iba na, parang nagsasawa na. siguro may iba ng girl na tinitripan. no offense po sa mga kuya. justify yourselves if i am wrong. i want to be single again![/quote] :arrow: [b][color=red]try to speak in english =) [/color] being single means being free.. we are still young to involve ourselves in such relationships which we are not sure will succeed. but if you are on the age of 30 and still single, better think deep.. :lol: enjoy life while you are still young. let yourself indulge in things that you wont be able to do if you are attached.[/b]
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hahaha, nice question.. But am in a relationship right now. And I am happy.. =) So.. I [b]choose[/b] to be in a relationship. But it's great being single. If I wasn't in a relationship, [b]I wouldn't mind being on my own[/b]. It's great to have all the time to myself and to my friends and family. Having a relationship also means commitment. So that's pretty hard, especially if you have other priorities. And especially if you're really really young.
CAIRYNISSA
» n00b
1969-12-31

well, right now i'm single. and enjoying it. hih. i didn't know that most people are agreed on being single.
milktea
» n00b
1969-12-31

single .. hmm.. couple.. hmm.. confused.. single - we have a lot of freedom.. couple - we have someone to share with.. hmm.. hahahaha.. i dunno.. confused :rolleyes:
aila_19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm tired of being SINGLE, i want to love & be love for who iam... pretty dramatic 'ayt? but that's the way it is... [b]discription: [u]1.)SINGLE[/b][/u] [b][i]a. ADVANTAGES:[/i][/b] -your free to do what everyou like -you can hang with your friends all the time -you can spend time with your family [b][i]b. DISADVANTEGES:[/i][/b] -you will get out-of place when with your friends who are couples -you have the biggest chance to get jealous -you have no one to say what you feel, if your sad or mad or just simply happy.. [u][b]2.)COUPLE[/u] [i]a. ADVANTAGES:[/b][/i] -you can enjoy time when your with each other -you can face anything because there's always someone to support & protect you -you will never be alone [i][b]b. DISADVANTAGES[/b]:[/i] -you can can't escape being hurt -you are committed to him/her as long as you two can last -you can't last forever P.S. i'm not being a drame queen or something, i just wanna share what i think about the topic... ok... hehehe... pis awt :rose:
LING
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]Hahaha, nice question.. But am in a relationship right now. And I am happy.. =) So.. I [b]choose[/b] to be in a relationship. But it's great being single. If I wasn't in a relationship, [b]I wouldn't mind being on my own[/b]. It's great to have all the time to myself and to my friends and family. Having a relationship also means commitment. So that's pretty hard, especially if you have other priorities. And especially if you're really really young.[/quote] yeah. being attached means being able to sacrifice lots of stuff that you can do when you're single. it also means sacrificing some time from your friends for your other half. in fact, most people do the opposite, no? lols. but im happily in a relationship now, hahas it all up to the person i guess.. :P
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

single. =D
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] hmm.. i do have somethng to say abt this one,.. i think someone should change the title for this topic review,(no hard feelings), but "DO YOU CHOOSE TO BE SINGLE OR COUPLE?" just doesnt make any sense at all.. someone should rephrase it.[/b] [i] & being single is not that cool,i guess..i l0ve to be in a relationship..it feels really good to be l0ved & to love that person back. =) [/i]
irzh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink] [b]to be in a relationship.! [/b] i hav no explanation, i jux love to be in a relationship,, i want to enjoy my teenager life lol.! haha :lol: [/color]
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]:rose: i would rather choose being [b]SINGLE[/b]. coz its better and you can alwys hang out with your friends!!...and i still want to enjoy my teenage life being single[/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're still studying, do you choose to be single (listen to your mama & be an angel) or couple (enjoying puppy love)?

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:37

[ 11 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy