• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're still studying, do you choose to be single (listen to your mama & be an angel) or couple (enjoying puppy love)?

Pages: 1234566

If you're still studying, do you choose to be single (listen to your mama & be an angel) or couple (enjoying puppy love)?

zhel10
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you're still studying, do you choose to be single (listen to your mama & be an angel) or couple (enjoying puppy love)?

...i prefer to be a single...(i think)
-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: If you're still studying, do you choose to be single (listen to your mama & be an angel) or couple (enjoying puppy love)?

il choose couple..so sum1 cn comfort me weneva im feelin down..

Last edited by -zhweetilicious-xo- (2008-01-18 02:58:19)

Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Single!!! Yeah! :eh:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

single :doubt:
diva.doll_mia
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]single :)[/align]
Rasmin
» n00b
1969-12-31

couple cause i don't want to be alone!! :P
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]couple..[/b] :thumbsup: :wow:
carl_mark1993
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Single..
YuKiKo KwAn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]couple..itz nice 2 hv sumone always around...[/b]
joyens
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

obcourse single..hehehehehe..im free
filkripz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'm single since birth. so i prefer to be single :eh:
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]for now,ima go with SINGLE!haha.`its pretty fun.i can go out with whoever guy i choose to be.no limits.. just enjoyin life:)[/b]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'm couple!!!! luv him XD so happy!!!
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

of course....[b]couple[/b] bcoz i have boyfriend..haahahha
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

single.. coz u can do all what u want.. ^^ ur free.. :] and enjoy all things.. ^^
anthony13
» n00b
1969-12-31

single=freedom vs in relationship=commitment but still depends on a situation the person is in if possible, relationship is only secondary to education...
misslahdidah
» n00b
1969-12-31

There's nothing wrong without having a boyfriend. I don't need a[b] LOUSY[/b] boyfriend. :P I had a number of suitors when I was in high school. My mom would allow me to have suitors, but told me not to have a relationship until I finish high school. Of course, I did not obey that. :P
chika.symphatica
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd298/bienbee/mszbaibieG.jpg[/img] [color=pink]xoxo[/color] [color=brown]uhhmmm.. both.. depends =|[/color] [color=pink]xoxo[/color][/align] [align=right][img]http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd298/bienbee/chika.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][img]http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd298/bienbee/1saas11.gif[/img][/align]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i want to be a single.. i really confused with him
skyfire14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I want to have crushes but i dunnwana have bf.. i woana be single.. free and no head and hear aches !! :thumbsup:[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're still studying, do you choose to be single (listen to your mama & be an angel) or couple (enjoying puppy love)?

Pages: 1234566

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:01

[ 10 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy