• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're still studying, do you choose to be single (listen to your mama & be an angel) or couple (enjoying puppy love)?

Pages: 1..123456

If you're still studying, do you choose to be single (listen to your mama & be an angel) or couple (enjoying puppy love)?

ARINE
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you're still studying, do you choose to be single (listen to your mama & be an angel) or couple (enjoying puppy love)?

for me i want in relationship ! dat'z ol :)
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: If you're still studying, do you choose to be single (listen to your mama & be an angel) or couple (enjoying puppy love)?

err.. confused..^^~ coz now i'm in relationship.. but my mOm allowed me to have BF..:lol:
naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahmm im still young so i want 2 be single 4 a while ...just enjoying life...=D
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dunno.... i am already taken.... *lmao* haha...
Sakuno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]:arrow: I choose to be a [b]single[/b] for [i]a while[/i] :P[/align]
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i don't know either.. but im very contented with my relatiionship ryt now..:cool:
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

soo confusing.......haha... depending on what mood... haha..jowk!! but now i'm single.. :lol:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Single 4 now, and i'm very happy w/ dat. :thumbsup: [/b]
khrizsha05
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]single but loOkING 4rward to be taken hahaha[/b]
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]depends on my level:) if imgrade six., whew!!., i choose to be single., but if im mature and old enough, i would surely love to enjoy PUPPY LOVE!![/align]
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

want to be single for life. . .
sub04
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]i choose to be taken. i want to share my life with someone. ;)[/i]
mhiecoh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

maybe single. . . but for what i have now. . . ill choose to stay this way with mha bo0. . . :penguin::penguin::penguin: [url=http://theftalk.com/][img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f133/elone14/black%20blood%20brothers/webdrama_titimg.gif[/img][/url] [url=http://theftalk.com/][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/userbar206113-4.gif[/img][/url]
aicullen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#ff6699][b]single.. for now. =D=D[/color][/b]
bhavy_sam
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][/b]hahahaha syempre single ... hahahahaha:thumbsup::lol:[/align]
dyEsiE013
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahm.....single? :o ha ha! :D
khrizsha05
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]single but if you want to be mine you can be haha lewlz[/b]
kyulatrixia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

any will do :lol:
miserable_angel06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]single[/b] coz i dont want to be hurt again!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're still studying, do you choose to be single (listen to your mama & be an angel) or couple (enjoying puppy love)?

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:59

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy