• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're still studying, do you choose to be single (listen to your mama & be an angel) or couple (enjoying puppy love)?

Pages: 1..123456

If you're still studying, do you choose to be single (listen to your mama & be an angel) or couple (enjoying puppy love)?

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you're still studying, do you choose to be single (listen to your mama & be an angel) or couple (enjoying puppy love)?

i so lurve him.couple! there'll be no problem if u two are open[[i]no secrets and lies[/i]] too each other and have an open mind.
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: If you're still studying, do you choose to be single (listen to your mama & be an angel) or couple (enjoying puppy love)?

i love bein [b]single[/b] coz i enjoy life! without somebody.. telling you to do this.. not to do that.. something like that.. because some boys now are very.. protective..lol.. as if.. a monster will get us when we hang out.. with friends.. lol..haha and they want to join when you go out with your friends.. watta!!! hahahaha.. but then by now.. im in a [b]relationship[/b] i can say that it is happy.. but its really hard.. hai.
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

as of now i love being [b]single[/b] and play around for a while... :D and think of myself first... huhuhu its so hard to be in a long relationship and didnt work at the long run :arrow: what a waste of time!
witchcraftlady
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Studies first...so i'll choose singLe.. maybe if i hav work..im ready..ahehe :o
MR.mark14
» n00b
1969-12-31

single but i cant
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

single..coz i'm free from worries, insecurities, i can do watever i want.. & bsides, i can still live w/out bf..i hve mah friends & family..^^
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i would choose single...=) [spoiler]hav u ever had 2 luv sum1 dat jus dnt fil d same? trying to make sumbdy care 4 u d way i do is lyk im tryng 2 ctch d rain..and f luv s rily 4ever im a winner at a losing game......[/spoiler][sup]O.M.G[/sup]
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

couple. i want 2 enjoy life. haha
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

couple.. i want to stay inlove w/ him for the rest of my life
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i can totally live being single besides,im too young and like what the others have said..boys cant be trusted in my view,its really2 lucky for you to find a guy who has a slightest hit of honesty (at least he has) haha..but yeah i prefer being single im also in with my studies first :lol:
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

single for me so i can continue my studies well..
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

single ! ! :) =)
candy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'm happy ryt now wid my boyfriend.. i rily love being in a long relationship, and i dont think dat i can live being single for a long tym..haha :lol: *yah,no stir!* at first its hard to be in a relationship because its still da adjusting period.. jealousy,insecurity,trust,love ar da issues.. but now dat we ar almost 2yrs as lovers,its like we ar single.. we can do anything dat we wanted to do as long as we know our limitations..:)
greatpretender22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]i think! being [b]SINGLE[/b] is better. no commitments. you're not thinking or not being crazy thinking of your couple. whether what he is doing or etc. i'd rather have [b]no BF[/b] than having those liars. who always break their promises. =) being single and free is great. everyone should enjoy first their teenage lives. than having commitments that makes you crazy. [/align]
jaeszil
» FTalker
1969-12-31

...both... ..but i hav an bf now... ...but even though i hav 1..i stlll hav tym wd mah studies,family and friends... ....single also is good... ...no heartache to be felt...^_^
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i choose to be single... for now. :rose: :D
++M-I-Y-A.C++
» n00b
1969-12-31

I choose tobe single since I'm still studying :D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]i'm couple!!!! luv him XD so happy!!![/quote] So sad.lol.Well i liek both but i am moar on single. Cuz' [img]http://www.yenta4.com/msn/downloads.php?dl=yenta4-emoticon-0029.gif&name=Tuzki[/img] Haha lawl
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nobody wants to be single forever.. but for now i choose to be single... & em enjoying it ;)

Last edited by +._ROCEL_.+ (2008-08-08 15:49:29)

pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for now single...because single are smarter... but for da future of course couple.... :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're still studying, do you choose to be single (listen to your mama & be an angel) or couple (enjoying puppy love)?

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:56

[ 9 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy