• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're still studying, do you choose to be single (listen to your mama & be an angel) or couple (enjoying puppy love)?

Pages: 123456..6

If you're still studying, do you choose to be single (listen to your mama & be an angel) or couple (enjoying puppy love)?

-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you're still studying, do you choose to be single (listen to your mama & be an angel) or couple (enjoying puppy love)?

single coz ur free and no one will stop u..
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: If you're still studying, do you choose to be single (listen to your mama & be an angel) or couple (enjoying puppy love)?

being in a relationship is good if its harmoniuos... i mean, f ur happy... it has alot of advantages and u can discover alot more of urself and of ur partner but what if it wont really work? then just be single and free than get hurt and feel not being loved back.. :( so i guess, it's really much better to be [b]single[/b]... coz you don't have to worry much about seeing ur crush and getting kilig.. you don't have to worry much about how you look and how ur partner would react and you don't have to ask for someone elses approval if you wanna go out except your parents. and you'll enjoy more of urself.. and you'll have alot more fun becoz you don't need to worry if you're hurting someone or if you could be cheating...hahaha... [i](parang telenovela---ano ba 'to? based on experience?)[/i] :O

Last edited by lairhel (2007-09-11 20:31:28)

humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im in a rel. hehe..but being single is a good choice too..hehe
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

api bein single =)
broken em0wh..47
» FTalker
1969-12-31

single.. :D coz im still young to have a bf

Last edited by broken em0wh..47 (2007-10-23 15:25:44)

sexypanget25
» FTalker
1969-12-31

-single by choice' :wallbash:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

maybe i will choose to be single fo life.. coz im a very super mega duper shyboi...specially with girls :D :norose:
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i prefer being in a relationship. im not a playah, and all my past relationships stayed atleast for a month and the longest was a year. Im so used to being in a relationship so i dont know how wud i cope life problems without someone. so.[b]couple[/b] :thumbsup:

Last edited by alliana01 (2007-10-24 05:44:12)

Meimei
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me, both. it's nice to be single coz you can hang out with every guy you know, all you want! in short, your free. and it's also nice to be in a relationship coz you know someone is there, loving you. :eh:
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

to be single. . . i think im too young for commitments. . =)
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

both..errmm..single cause i don't want to ruin my teen age life.. couple..so that you'll experience *love* and *hurt*..(to prepare for adulthood) :eh:
wicked_o9
» n00b
1969-12-31

its different pag single... mas may freedom ka to do what you want unlike ng my kasamang nakabantay pa..
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

prefer to be a single..and im loving it!
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]well i prefer being in a couple.. ('cause i have boyfriend right now).. ^^ and i just enjoying it.. ^^[/b][/color]
sexyposh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: couple... coz it feels good to be in love... =)
~*~cute~*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Single here!!! but honestly... im certified voting 4 the couple!! and in the couplenow also!! hehehehe

Last edited by ~*~cute~*~ (2007-10-28 05:31:44)

dairenic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

single
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=red]♡♡♡♡♡[/color] after all that had happened to me... i want to be single for now. i want to enjoy my life. :penguin: i want to forget every bit of my past so that i can start anew. lols. [color=red]♡♡♡♡♡[/color][/align]
agau
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]i'm choose couple[/b] :eh: :wow:

Last edited by agau (2007-10-28 13:09:40)

podo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ill prolly choose couple coz i wanna feel dat eecky feeling agen.. coz its awhile now being single :doubt:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're still studying, do you choose to be single (listen to your mama & be an angel) or couple (enjoying puppy love)?

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:27

[ 10 queries - 0.070 second ]
Privacy Policy