• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're still studying, do you choose to be single (listen to your mama & be an angel) or couple (enjoying puppy love)?

Pages: 1123456

If you're still studying, do you choose to be single (listen to your mama & be an angel) or couple (enjoying puppy love)?

cheuw
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you're still studying, do you choose to be single (listen to your mama & be an angel) or couple (enjoying puppy love)?

i want to be single..is better than couple.. :crybaby:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: If you're still studying, do you choose to be single (listen to your mama & be an angel) or couple (enjoying puppy love)?

I wanna be single rite now. :D Im happy with this status and enjoy it. :)
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i want to be like that... but i cant leave him.. so i want to be couple right now..
kitty-katz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink] i'd rather be single than to have a bf . because being single means you can do whatever you want ! no one can dictate you or make a decision for you ! ... for short you have [b]freedom[/b] . let's enjoy life ! [/color]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kitty-katz][color=hotpink] i'd rather be single than to have a bf . because being single means you can do whatever you want ! no one can dictate you or make a decision for you ! ... for short you have [b]freedom[/b] . let's enjoy life ! [/color][/quote] Woah. :O Agree with u sis. =) We are single and we have freedom. Yayy~~ :D [li]On Topic:[/li] Still wanna be single. :D
a_4thwatcher4ril
» FTalker
1969-12-31

to be SINGLE!! being a couple means having many probs!!haha
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i feel so alone without a bf...
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

single better... :):thumbsup:
chinitaz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]couple of course..[/b]:lol:
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,it's fun being [b]single[/b].. but in a couple it's much nicer.. at least you have someone there for you... though sometimes it hard and you cant enjoy life.. but i tell ya it's making life worth livin' with couple.. well off course it depends on your calling... hihi :D

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-04-04 00:41:34)

mhizhe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

couple of course.. whats the sense of being teenager w/o this thing...:D
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^ haha i agree.. anyway we never know what lies ahead but it's up to us people, how we handle our lives.. (damn it! hate my life) hehe :D
jasmine_25men
» n00b
1969-12-31

single is nice. but i want to have a partner :D
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i rather be both.. but im more into single.. dont know why.. :penguin:
zenar_3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

id rather lyk to be in being a single... coz when ur cngle..u have freedom....evrythin you wnt to do is free to do.. while wen ur in a situation of couple.... ur in someway rap with a chain of limitations....
Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Proud to be single. :thumbsup:
black2punx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=zenar_3]id rather lyk to be in being a single... coz when ur cngle..u have freedom....evrythin you wnt to do is free to do.. while wen ur in a situation of couple.... ur in someway rap with a chain of limitations....[/quote] yes sis.. i agree with you..... cngle is de best...
aLOne.o4
» n00b
1969-12-31

single me. :eh:
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0000][b]single!!! haha...[/b][/color]
jerome_addictive_610
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote][align=center][b]single...[/b][/align][/quote] [quote][b][align=center]im still a kid... hehe...[/align][/b][/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're still studying, do you choose to be single (listen to your mama & be an angel) or couple (enjoying puppy love)?

Pages: 1123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:10

[ 12 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy