• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=pink]hmmmmmmm..!Vanessa Hudgens or Ashley tisdale........? they are both great but who do you like most .....vanessa hudgens or ashley..? vanessa has a lovely voice...and i think 4 ashley she h

Pages: 1234567..7

[color=pink]hmmmmmmm..!Vanessa Hudgens or Ashley tisdale........? they are both great but who do you like most .....vanessa hudgens or ashley..? vanessa has a lovely voice...and i think 4 ashley she h

twinkleprincess
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[color=pink]hmmmmmmm..!Vanessa Hudgens or Ashley tisdale........? they are both great but who do you like most .....vanessa hudgens or ashley..? vanessa has a lovely voice...and i think 4 ashley she h

[color=pink]hmmmmmmm..!Vanessa Hudgens or Ashley tisdale........? they are both great but who do you like most .....vanessa hudgens or ashley..? vanessa has a lovely voice...and i think 4 ashley she has a sharp voice 4 me.... =) [/color]

Last edited by twinkleprincess (2007-09-13 10:09:58)

aisuke
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [color=pink]hmmmmmmm..!Vanessa Hudgens or Ashley tisdale........? they are both great but who do you like most .....vanessa hudgens or ashley..? vanessa has a lovely voice...and i think 4 ashley she h

[b] i like Ashley Tisdale.. [/b]
~*~cute~*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [color=pink]hmmmmmmm..!Vanessa Hudgens or Ashley tisdale........? they are both great but who do you like most .....vanessa hudgens or ashley..? vanessa has a lovely voice...and i think 4 ashley she h

me too!!! ashely tisdale!! really want her version of "you are the music in me"... hehehhe
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i like them both... vanessa is cute and so is ashley.. ;) but i like ashley's singing prowess...ahehe :D i mean i like her voice...rather than with vanessa's....
maetheism
» n00b
1969-12-31

I dont like their voices. but Ashley Tisdale is prettier and a more convincing actress..
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] im into vannessa..[/b]
miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

dont know more about them personally ill just go with vanessa :eh: she has a lovely cute voice also and sexy :D
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

OMG,, i like them both,, Vanessa got the beautiful voice while Ashely got some irritating voice Ashley is a better actress (she's funny) while Vanessa got worse acting than her,, but i like them both no matter what
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I Like Ashley.. But In Their Voice.. I Like Vanessa ONLY IN HER SONG.. SAY OK (: But Really, I'll Go For Ashley. lolz
raquei
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]vanessa. i love her song "say ok"[/b]
katie_kinz1031
» n00b
1969-12-31

i don't like vanessa. i HEART tisdale waaaay better! =)
september_30
» FTalker
1969-12-31

vanessa hudgens for me
19cabi80
» n00b
1969-12-31

ashley here! i don't like vanessa's acting... like can't the girl look at the floor =( what's wrong with her? she always looks at the ceiling :rolleyes: reminds me of how mandy moore sings during her younger years... sorry if i sound angry peace! to vanessa after all she's a filipina too...
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

haha.. Baby V is reli lyk mandy moore wen singng.. juz a litle twtchng n d side of der lips.. reli dunno how to dscryb it.. hnstly, Baby V has a nice voice.. so sexy.. and turn to irritatng 4 me.. guys luv her voice coz its seducng, but i juz hate it... lolz :lol: 4 me Baby V has a nice voice but i lky ashley... so cute... her music suits her voice quality... and shes reli cute n the suite lfy of zack and cody...
bayside
» n00b
1969-12-31

same!!! same cute hehehehe
rylai
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ashley tisdale..
kenz03
» n00b
1969-12-31

hhmm... Vanessa Hudgens?! coz she's Filipinoww! by the way.. is Ashley Tisdale the Sharpay on HSM2?? thx! [b]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [/b] [b]Please Avoid Double Posting. 1st Warning.[/b] [color=red][b]FriendsterTalk Moderator:[/b] [i]james_cuteoo2[/i][/color] [b]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/b]

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2007-09-21 06:40:47)

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^yup.. shes ashley...
19cabi80
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=kenz03]by the way.. is Ashley Tisdale the Sharpay on HSM2?? thx![/quote] ashley tisdale = sharpay evans of HSM1&2 :)
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i lyk ashley's acting more than vanessa...but i lyk vanessa's voice than ashley... :eh: so i go to vanessa...coz i lurve her songs & other than that she's a filipino also.. =) :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=pink]hmmmmmmm..!Vanessa Hudgens or Ashley tisdale........? they are both great but who do you like most .....vanessa hudgens or ashley..? vanessa has a lovely voice...and i think 4 ashley she h

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:26

[ 10 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy