• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=pink]hmmmmmmm..!Vanessa Hudgens or Ashley tisdale........? they are both great but who do you like most .....vanessa hudgens or ashley..? vanessa has a lovely voice...and i think 4 ashley she h

Pages: 1234567..7

[color=pink]hmmmmmmm..!Vanessa Hudgens or Ashley tisdale........? they are both great but who do you like most .....vanessa hudgens or ashley..? vanessa has a lovely voice...and i think 4 ashley she h

sam123antha
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=pink]hmmmmmmm..!Vanessa Hudgens or Ashley tisdale........? they are both great but who do you like most .....vanessa hudgens or ashley..? vanessa has a lovely voice...and i think 4 ashley she h

vanessa hudgens for me
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [color=pink]hmmmmmmm..!Vanessa Hudgens or Ashley tisdale........? they are both great but who do you like most .....vanessa hudgens or ashley..? vanessa has a lovely voice...and i think 4 ashley she h

[align=center][b]^all i can say is that i love them both! ehe[/b][/align]
BoLa
» n00b
1969-12-31

Vanessa Hudgens
twinkleprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@kenz03: :wasted: please avoid double posting........please follow rules...
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]@kenz:[/b] No Double Posting. Post Of Kenz Merged. [b]@rocel:[/b] Right Right. ^^ Im Agree W/ You.
Hanna_mae
» n00b
1969-12-31

Ashley Tisdale here!! she has d style!!! Vanessa isn't dat convincing wen it comes 2 acting..
applerain
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: i like Ashley Tisdale 'coz she really looks like a barbie. According to my friend who is a hsm fan she found at the internet that ashley is really smart and really a good person. :eh:
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

its Ashley Tisdale..i think she is more exotic than vanessa. :wow:
star1072
» n00b
1969-12-31

actually Ashley Tisdale is better than V =) because -Vanessa has a scandal she admitted that was her -Ashley Tisdale in an interview said she is the exact opposite of Sharpay -Ashley's album Headstrong is way better than V -I'm a Vanessa hater
xoxokatsumixoxo
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) :thumbsup: Ashley tisdale..!
twinkleprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i hate vanessa....! :eh: I love Ashley..! :thumbsup:
pudz
» n00b
1969-12-31

of course vanessa hudgens :thumbsup:
snowdrop12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i prefer ashley tisdale
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]before.., i love hadgens coz she's pinay.., but after the naked photos that were on the internet.., i started to like tisdale..,[/b][/align]
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Heyyah.. [b] ashley tisdale..[/b] =)=)
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=~*~cute~*~]me too!!! ashely tisdale!! really want her version of "you are the music in me"... hehehhe[/quote] ^yeah!me too!she made a much more cool version of it! ashley for me!
perjok
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dotnt lyk ashley!
perjok
» n00b
1969-12-31

i luv vanessa!
perjok
» n00b
1969-12-31

i luv vanessa if she have phto scndal palag!ywa c ashley!ug c marycris!
perjok
» n00b
1969-12-31

i knw if u all lyk ashley but 4 me is vanessa wla kayong magagawa yawa!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=pink]hmmmmmmm..!Vanessa Hudgens or Ashley tisdale........? they are both great but who do you like most .....vanessa hudgens or ashley..? vanessa has a lovely voice...and i think 4 ashley she h

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:14

[ 9 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy