• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=pink]hmmmmmmm..!Vanessa Hudgens or Ashley tisdale........? they are both great but who do you like most .....vanessa hudgens or ashley..? vanessa has a lovely voice...and i think 4 ashley she h

Pages: 1..1234567

[color=pink]hmmmmmmm..!Vanessa Hudgens or Ashley tisdale........? they are both great but who do you like most .....vanessa hudgens or ashley..? vanessa has a lovely voice...and i think 4 ashley she h

leightonxlove.
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=pink]hmmmmmmm..!Vanessa Hudgens or Ashley tisdale........? they are both great but who do you like most .....vanessa hudgens or ashley..? vanessa has a lovely voice...and i think 4 ashley she h

i like both. :D
bayu a
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [color=pink]hmmmmmmm..!Vanessa Hudgens or Ashley tisdale........? they are both great but who do you like most .....vanessa hudgens or ashley..? vanessa has a lovely voice...and i think 4 ashley she h

i choose Ashley Tisdale =)=)=)
anthony08
» n00b
1969-12-31

ashley tisdale.. :D yeah!
aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Ashley Tisdale.. :thumbsup:
felicitytine13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=MediumSlateBlue][b][img]http://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1009/1009303oxn0odg6r4.gif[/img]Ashley Tisdale her songs are better than vanessa for me[/b][/color] [align=right][url]www.friendster.com/pennylin13[/url] [img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii242/Felicity_tine13/twilight%20series/1688326gf14l039sh.gif[/img][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=pink]hmmmmmmm..!Vanessa Hudgens or Ashley tisdale........? they are both great but who do you like most .....vanessa hudgens or ashley..? vanessa has a lovely voice...and i think 4 ashley she h

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:29

[ 9 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy