• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=pink]hmmmmmmm..!Vanessa Hudgens or Ashley tisdale........? they are both great but who do you like most .....vanessa hudgens or ashley..? vanessa has a lovely voice...and i think 4 ashley she h

Pages: 1..1234567

[color=pink]hmmmmmmm..!Vanessa Hudgens or Ashley tisdale........? they are both great but who do you like most .....vanessa hudgens or ashley..? vanessa has a lovely voice...and i think 4 ashley she h

alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=pink]hmmmmmmm..!Vanessa Hudgens or Ashley tisdale........? they are both great but who do you like most .....vanessa hudgens or ashley..? vanessa has a lovely voice...and i think 4 ashley she h

ashley for muah!.. she's cool and soo cute!.. she's good at anything! .:thumbsup:
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [color=pink]hmmmmmmm..!Vanessa Hudgens or Ashley tisdale........? they are both great but who do you like most .....vanessa hudgens or ashley..? vanessa has a lovely voice...and i think 4 ashley she h

i'll go for Ashley Tisdale. i like the way she sings and act. ;)
deceived.ang35
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] ashley tisdale cause she's more energetic than vanessa anne [/b][/align]
rikku
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]for me... neither. XD. i d0nt ad0re them. it also irritates me when my classmates are talking about "highschool musical" blah blah. but i know i cant please them to stop. hahaha. [[my opinion]][/i] =)
kinetixz10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: Vanessa Hudgens... for me.... :D
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ashley.. she's cool. that's for me.. :P
checkered02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ashley tisdale :)
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Ashley Tisdale :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
monette_ann
» n00b
1969-12-31

Ashley Tisdale :)
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Ashley.[/b] i love her.. especially in "Zack and Cody" she's funny.. even in HSM she's the only reason why i want HSM.. (but im not addicted to it) :eh:
xxaylaxx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

...i like ashley tisdale.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ..than vanessa.. i dont dont dont like vanessa.. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

vanessa hudgens......
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'll go with Ashley Tisdale... :D
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i like ashley tisdale more.. she's cool
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Ashley Tisdale :thumbsup::thumbsup:
rielabsyousomuch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Vanessa's way better for me. But i heart them both. :)
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Ashley Tisdale For Mee.:d:d:d
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ashley of course :D She's funny! Hahahahaha :lol:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I don't like Vanessa, so.. My choice is Ashley :)
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Ashley is for me.. coz she is my crush./..hehehe..:lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=pink]hmmmmmmm..!Vanessa Hudgens or Ashley tisdale........? they are both great but who do you like most .....vanessa hudgens or ashley..? vanessa has a lovely voice...and i think 4 ashley she h

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:47

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy