• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=pink]hmmmmmmm..!Vanessa Hudgens or Ashley tisdale........? they are both great but who do you like most .....vanessa hudgens or ashley..? vanessa has a lovely voice...and i think 4 ashley she h

Pages: 112345677

[color=pink]hmmmmmmm..!Vanessa Hudgens or Ashley tisdale........? they are both great but who do you like most .....vanessa hudgens or ashley..? vanessa has a lovely voice...and i think 4 ashley she h

clow07
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=pink]hmmmmmmm..!Vanessa Hudgens or Ashley tisdale........? they are both great but who do you like most .....vanessa hudgens or ashley..? vanessa has a lovely voice...and i think 4 ashley she h

vanessa for me., she's so cool!!!...I DONT CARE ABOUT HER SCANDALS..!!!
gee_glaize
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [color=pink]hmmmmmmm..!Vanessa Hudgens or Ashley tisdale........? they are both great but who do you like most .....vanessa hudgens or ashley..? vanessa has a lovely voice...and i think 4 ashley she h

vanessa is so sexy and so beatifull...,!!!I Lyke her so much..!=)
zoe_here
» n00b
1969-12-31

i soooooo looove vanessa hudgens!
gee_glaize
» n00b
1969-12-31

.,.I love vanessa hudgens:thumbsup: i hate ashley.,.soo much!!!:thumbsdown:
gee_glaize
» n00b
1969-12-31

:cool:
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]ashley tisdale[/b] :thumbsup: =)
grace17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

vanessa.. i relly lyk the h2m.. 1 and 2..
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmmm. i'll go for ashley!., i like the way she sing and also her songs!. i like her voice! but nessa is also good too!
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

vanessa hudgens 4 me..
naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Vanessa, 'coz she has a nice voice than ashley=D
live.love.laugh.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Both[/b] they are so cute!!! [scroll]Just like me IM CUTE!!![/scroll]
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

vannesa:rose: :thunder:ashley!
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i prefer .. [b]ASHLEY[/b] ! :D
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i lyk ashley than vanessa...
ROAANNAA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]ASHLEY TISDALE. i want her fabulous.[/b]
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Both but Vanessa is Hottaaa :P :lol:
Cryogenix
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

VOICE: Vanessa GLAMOR: Ashley HOTNESS: Ashley DANCING: Ashley BEAUTY: Vanessa ACTING: Vanessa CONDUCT: Ashley Personal Preference: Ashley (hotness factor :D)
-jaja07-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: i love ashley tisdale coz i think she is a great actress and a singer compare to vanessa.. < sorry for the word.. its just my opinion.>
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Ashley Tisdale[/b] =)
ily.choco
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]hm :] i like both. but ashley is m choice. vanessa is pretty. ashley is cute. so i like them both. ``ily.choco@yahoo.com[/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=pink]hmmmmmmm..!Vanessa Hudgens or Ashley tisdale........? they are both great but who do you like most .....vanessa hudgens or ashley..? vanessa has a lovely voice...and i think 4 ashley she h

Pages: 112345677

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:38

[ 11 queries - 0.066 second ]
Privacy Policy