• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=pink]hmmmmmmm..!Vanessa Hudgens or Ashley tisdale........? they are both great but who do you like most .....vanessa hudgens or ashley..? vanessa has a lovely voice...and i think 4 ashley she h

Pages: 1234567..7

[color=pink]hmmmmmmm..!Vanessa Hudgens or Ashley tisdale........? they are both great but who do you like most .....vanessa hudgens or ashley..? vanessa has a lovely voice...and i think 4 ashley she h

perjok
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=pink]hmmmmmmm..!Vanessa Hudgens or Ashley tisdale........? they are both great but who do you like most .....vanessa hudgens or ashley..? vanessa has a lovely voice...and i think 4 ashley she h

im da no.1 fun of vanessa and da zanessa
rukia_sakura19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [color=pink]hmmmmmmm..!Vanessa Hudgens or Ashley tisdale........? they are both great but who do you like most .....vanessa hudgens or ashley..? vanessa has a lovely voice...and i think 4 ashley she h

ashley. . . i lyk here. . she can fir the theme to be mean, to be smart, to be poor, to be. . . anything she's a great actress, singer and a **dancer? i think :lol:
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i hate to say this...but...id go for ashley.... well...vanessa has too many scandals... :lol:
darlene0597
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]I'm gonna go with Ashley[/b] sorry vanessa
'RyEn'
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I love them both but i much likely Ashley Tisdale ;)[/b]
hanayoshixshinobi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:):thumbsup: vanessa hudgens the best
shealla(:
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like ashley tisdale :thumbsup:
jeanianz
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me Vanessa Hudgens.
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]i think ashley is better. i like ashley. esp. when she played the role as sharpay in highschool musical.[/i]
lg_ciang
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Ashley Tisdale for me..
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ASHLEY TiSDALE :thumbsup:
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

*raise hands!!! i go for ashley tisdale!! hihi
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I prefer Ashley Tisdale =) I don't really like Vanessa Hudgens. She had "changes" in HSM2. She was more formal in HSM1, and now she's like, too exposed to being a celebrity. o.O Atleast Ashley Tisdale is descent. [spoiler]I don't like "Hannah Montana" either. And actually, JoJo [singer/actress] was supposed to have that role, but she decicided not to take it because of her sched. [/spoiler] ^ Sorry for teh OT. :D

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-06-09 12:04:56)

gee_glaize
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me vanessa hudgens,,.she's the best!!:thumbsup:
gee_glaize
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote][/quote] vanessa foe me!!!=)
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

neither...but vanessa is filipina ill go for her...
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]I'll Go For Ashley ...Even Though That Vanessa Is A Half-Filipina...She Has Too Many Scandals...I Once Love Her...But When The Scandal Begun...I Don't Like Her Already..[/b][/align]

Last edited by nahzbate (2008-06-06 06:27:14)

zodiark
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Ashley Tisade of course :eh: :eh: _________________________________ [img]http://zodiark.fileave.com/skinlessmini.gif[/img]
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ill go to [b]Vanessa Hudgens[/b] :thumbsup:=):thumbsup:
pinkyo_O
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]ASHLEY TISDALE[/b] 4ever!!!!!!!!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=pink]hmmmmmmm..!Vanessa Hudgens or Ashley tisdale........? they are both great but who do you like most .....vanessa hudgens or ashley..? vanessa has a lovely voice...and i think 4 ashley she h

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:36

[ 10 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy