• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=pink]hmmmmmmm..!Vanessa Hudgens or Ashley tisdale........? they are both great but who do you like most .....vanessa hudgens or ashley..? vanessa has a lovely voice...and i think 4 ashley she h

Pages: 1..1234567

[color=pink]hmmmmmmm..!Vanessa Hudgens or Ashley tisdale........? they are both great but who do you like most .....vanessa hudgens or ashley..? vanessa has a lovely voice...and i think 4 ashley she h

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=pink]hmmmmmmm..!Vanessa Hudgens or Ashley tisdale........? they are both great but who do you like most .....vanessa hudgens or ashley..? vanessa has a lovely voice...and i think 4 ashley she h

[b]Dey'r both good. :) [/b]
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [color=pink]hmmmmmmm..!Vanessa Hudgens or Ashley tisdale........? they are both great but who do you like most .....vanessa hudgens or ashley..? vanessa has a lovely voice...and i think 4 ashley she h

Vanessa, love her voice. and she's half-pinay.
rinapgln_24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1252/1252482a4qhv84f1t.gif[/img][/url] [b]ILKE THEM BOTH!! [/b] [spoiler]I LOVE THIER SONGS!![/spoiler] [spoiler]VANESSA IS A FILIPINA AND I LOVE HER VOICE[/spoiler] [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1252/1252482a4qhv84f1t.gif[/img][/url]
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i like ashley tisdale.. coz... i saw vanessa pix. that she have no dress...even underwear.... :puke: so yucky... ^^....
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ashley is cooler.. :thumbsup:
twinkleprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

goo 4 ashlleyyy :)) stupiiid vannessa :))
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]Ashley!! [spoiler][img]http://i34.tinypic.com/k3ptp0.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/align]
muzic_rock3r
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Ashley is the Best! She is a better atress than Vanessa! I like Ashley's voice... 'cause it's cute and catchy... I don't like Vanessa bcoz of her scandal and her music video Sneakersnight... iww Go Ashley! =)
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i like ashley better :D[/b][/align]
jessijessi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]BOTH ![/b][/align] I cant choose one of them ! :lol:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I think dis has a similar thread at News and Gossip section. :)[/b]
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ill go for vanessa hudgens.. =)=):thumbsup:
ncareku
» n00b
1969-12-31

Ashely Tisdale, coz she has many albums:D and i love the tunes of her songs.. :]]
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

vanessa hudgens is the best one for me . . . :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
fabio the commentor
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: SUPER DUPER ASHLEY TISDALE:P i hate vanessa hudgens when she issued that she had a bold picture on her room:P thats it:eh: [quote]dont you see that bigger is better and better is bigger a little bit is never enough. lol. for people those who were spoil im dedicating this for you:P :lol:[/quote]
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=yellow] [b]Ashley Tisdale for me :D i hate vanessa hudgens. haha i dunno why. she's so annoying! :lol: [/b] [/color] [color=deeppink] [b]こめなさい[/b][/color] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/align]
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i thinlk vanessa
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]I go for Ashley Tisdale (sharpay in HSM)..go girl!! :][/b][/color]
Yuan11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ME its [b]TISDALE[/b] :thumbsup: Hudgens is so not that.... whoah =D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ashley for me. more trendy :/
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=pink]hmmmmmmm..!Vanessa Hudgens or Ashley tisdale........? they are both great but who do you like most .....vanessa hudgens or ashley..? vanessa has a lovely voice...and i think 4 ashley she h

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:35

[ 9 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy