• ARCHIVES 
  • » Thx to my epic friend blurrycloud he made it back again and thx for shakiro too for the idea and reference and also to dynamicdrive.com for the script :thumbsup: [code]function epicwin(){ epic="<di

Pages: 123456789..9

Thx to my epic friend blurrycloud he made it back again and thx for shakiro too for the idea and reference and also to dynamicdrive.com for the script :thumbsup: [code]function epicwin(){ epic="<di

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Thx to my epic friend blurrycloud he made it back again and thx for shakiro too for the idea and reference and also to dynamicdrive.com for the script :thumbsup: [code]function epicwin(){ epic="<di

Thx to my epic friend blurrycloud he made it back again and thx for shakiro too for the idea and reference and also to dynamicdrive.com for the script :thumbsup: <">[b] In your js files [/b] :thumbsup: [b]Credits:[/b] [i][b]Dynamic Drive[/b][/i] Blurrycloud Shakiro214 Cip6192

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-10-03 10:20:12)

dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Thx to my epic friend blurrycloud he made it back again and thx for shakiro too for the idea and reference and also to dynamicdrive.com for the script :thumbsup: [code]function epicwin(){ epic="<di

nice tricks shirow boy! :thumbsup:

Last edited by dale (2007-09-08 10:10:06)

wasted
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Thx to my epic friend blurrycloud he made it back again and thx for shakiro too for the idea and reference and also to dynamicdrive.com for the script :thumbsup: [code]function epicwin(){ epic="<di

cool trick ., . . it's just like xavierkym's floating image . . it follows when you scroll down =) :thumbsup:
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for more previews visit here below link :arrow: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/42526296[/url] it still underconstruction =) many of us sees the trick and some of us are not thats the problem about it.

Last edited by cip6192 (2007-09-08 10:11:33)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

don tel me u made the code alone?? :paranoid: i think u got this from other site.. always dont forget the credits.. =) and about the code: nice code.. ive seen this before.. anyway, it makes you profile laggish.. :drool: just reminding.. ;)
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

can i put this on my right? :paranoid:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]don tel me u made the code alone?? :paranoid: i think u got this from other site.. always dont forget the credits.. =) and about the code: nice code.. ive seen this before.. anyway, it makes you profile laggish.. :drool: just reminding.. ;)[/quote] yeah iv'e seen this before too But! not in fs hehehe yes if you are asking if i made the code alone not really cause cip help me to combine the js and it works fine thanks to him as for the site if i get the code well actually i didn't get the code from the other site i work the code for about 1 day and 18 hours by my self waah :wasted: :wasted: hehehe [i]please someone improve this i think it needs some cosmetic improvement hehehe[/i] :penguin:

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2007-09-08 10:23:10)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Cool script :thumbsup: :thumbsup: but I think this will not be compatible with tazmaines friends caption :crybaby:
carlomorphin
» n00b
1969-12-31

:midfinger: wahahahah good trick :midfinger:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Cool script :thumbsup: :thumbsup: but I think this will not be compatible with tazmaines friends caption :crybaby:[/quote] how come ephe why is not compatible with taz's friends caption??
rafaiz
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice...
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune][quote=Ephemeral]Cool script :thumbsup: :thumbsup: but I think this will not be compatible with tazmaines friends caption :crybaby:[/quote] how come ephe why is not compatible with taz's friends caption??[/quote] I am not sure about this yet but the onload and timesets may conflict but I haven't tried it yet. :lol:
hansz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow.. the best trick ever :D :thumbsup: (+) repu
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

cool.. hehe nice one.. i also found that code before it was on dynamic drive right? :lol: :thumbsup:
rhodemar82
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice code it works... jejeje :)
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Nice 1st trick Shirow! :cool: :thumbsup: This is a really good code for you to make yourself :smoke: 1 day & 18 hours? :lol: No wonder I haven't been seeing you around for awhile.
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yah he made this trick i just combined it for back up =D , but theres something weird about this... why i cannot see the effects of this trick, but shirow ses he can see the trick in his main profile... comment me if im wrong because i cannot see it in his main profile.
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=cip6192]yah he made this trick i just combined it for back up =D , but theres something weird about this... why i cannot see the effects of this trick, but shirow ses he can see the trick in his main profile... comment me if im wrong because i cannot see it in his main profile.[/quote] You have to view it in firefox. Firefox allows for a faster animation of effects. His profile also looks the best when viewed using firefox :cool: :thumbsup:
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah but in IE so mess so thats why i can't preview it in IE, but looks great in firefox =) try to view my practice page i can see the floating menu but when i add my layout is not showing anymore but in firefox is showing perfectly on the line.
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]OFFTOPIC:[/b] anyway, guys always remember viewers will hate your profile if its laggish.. ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Thx to my epic friend blurrycloud he made it back again and thx for shakiro too for the idea and reference and also to dynamicdrive.com for the script :thumbsup: [code]function epicwin(){ epic="<di

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:56

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy