• ARCHIVES 
  • » Thx to my epic friend blurrycloud he made it back again and thx for shakiro too for the idea and reference and also to dynamicdrive.com for the script :thumbsup: [code]function epicwin(){ epic="<di

Pages: 1..123456789

Thx to my epic friend blurrycloud he made it back again and thx for shakiro too for the idea and reference and also to dynamicdrive.com for the script :thumbsup: [code]function epicwin(){ epic="<di

cray05
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Thx to my epic friend blurrycloud he made it back again and thx for shakiro too for the idea and reference and also to dynamicdrive.com for the script :thumbsup: [code]function epicwin(){ epic="<di

i just paste the 2 codes in js then the other one is in css... then the whole code (js code) didn't work on my profile... T.T can u help me.. many tnx for d reply :D sorry for my english... too bad :crybaby:
meijoy
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Thx to my epic friend blurrycloud he made it back again and thx for shakiro too for the idea and reference and also to dynamicdrive.com for the script :thumbsup: [code]function epicwin(){ epic="<di

cool...i'm gonna try this.. :o :o :o :o
roland2986
» n00b
1969-12-31

Tnx 4 sharing nc code again
fz_james
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice trick=)
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

NICe trick!
Xthatech
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice js i gonna try this one=)
imStilLearning
» n00b
1969-12-31

been looking for this! thanks!
iseho
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice tred =)
tweakerrhenz
» n00b
1969-12-31

it's not working in my profile some1 help me
imStilLearning
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=tweakerrhenz]it's not working in my profile some1 help me[/quote] it didn't work in mine too!! at first.. but i experimented with it.. try to erase the quotes(") and pluses(+)... and if still it didn't work. try to use the code for floating images, [url]http://theftalk.com/t21022-floating-objects-on-the-left-side-%28JS%29.html[/url] .. that's what i did with mine, and it worked.. just changed the image code (div) (accdg to the code in the url above) with the code in epic.. and, erase the quotes(except the first and last one) and pluses! just trying to help..i'm also a newbie!!

Last edited by imStilLearning (2008-05-26 11:29:59)

rhownjohn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

waaaaaaaah! if i inserted dis code at my js? my profy back to default! :cry: its not working in my profy nid help please!:crybaby:
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Nice Trick Sir! Very useful! But does this still work? Just asking. I'm gonna try it... Thanks a lot! =) :thumbsup:
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice trick.. sir..
michelle_dedumo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow.,.,! thankz for sharing!! i'll surely use diz!!
xXChrisXx
» n00b
1969-12-31

its working thx!:thumbsup:
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice one shirow masamune!! why is your name so hard, huh?! anywayz.. thx for sharin'!! keep it up!! ;):thumbsup:
kebin07
» n00b
1969-12-31

it doesnt work. :crybaby:
michelle_dedumo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. it's not working on mine..
gomz311
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice trick tnX for sharin
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Where in the specific Place in would i paste this?? rigth in the js?? where in the js?? up or down.. onload handler
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Thx to my epic friend blurrycloud he made it back again and thx for shakiro too for the idea and reference and also to dynamicdrive.com for the script :thumbsup: [code]function epicwin(){ epic="<di

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:35

[ 9 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy