• ARCHIVES 
  • » Thx to my epic friend blurrycloud he made it back again and thx for shakiro too for the idea and reference and also to dynamicdrive.com for the script :thumbsup: [code]function epicwin(){ epic="<di

Pages: 1..1234567899

Thx to my epic friend blurrycloud he made it back again and thx for shakiro too for the idea and reference and also to dynamicdrive.com for the script :thumbsup: [code]function epicwin(){ epic="<di

me0w22
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Thx to my epic friend blurrycloud he made it back again and thx for shakiro too for the idea and reference and also to dynamicdrive.com for the script :thumbsup: [code]function epicwin(){ epic="<di

Huwaw... thx for sharing!!
babysteph
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Thx to my epic friend blurrycloud he made it back again and thx for shakiro too for the idea and reference and also to dynamicdrive.com for the script :thumbsup: [code]function epicwin(){ epic="<di

does not working ... :wallbash:
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]nicesssssss!!!! =) [/b] [img]http://h1.ripway.com/klahrxzdy/userbar.gif[/img]
lordmichael
» n00b
1969-12-31

:wow: :wow: :rose: :rose: THX MIZ FOR :wow: :wow: :rose: :rose: SHARING
sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice =) thanks 4 sharing... :thumbsup: but where the preview?? :rolleyes:
noedha
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for share this code i will try later
lordmichael
» n00b
1969-12-31

HUh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :cry: :( :( :(
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:D This was a good trick, but guys - I really think you should take some time to read all the details of a post before using the codes ;) [scroll][img]http://smileydatabase.com/s/94.gif[/img][/scroll] [b][i]from 1st post[/i][/b] [quote][b]***TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE SORRY FOR INCONVENIENCE LOL***[/b][/quote] [b][i]also from 1st post[/i][/b] [quote][i]Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2007-11-14 04:14:22)[/i][/quote] :lol: Man, I really miss the codes that float stuff. I don't see them on profiles anymore :/
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ yes because fs upgraded their system :( so no more floating thingy
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i wana use this as well..if it is only updated...any chance shirow? =)
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i hope there is :D
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I've been experimenting on the Dynamic Drive's code to make something float :lol: It works pretty good, but now my FF is only viewable, if you clear the private data 1st :retard: or else you get a white screen. Friendster's so lame :wasted: if only I could figure out what is triggering my FF browser to turn blank :| then maybe I could make it work perfectly. Believe it!

Last edited by shakiro214 (2007-12-21 03:35:11)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Floating navigation fixed... wakakkaka [/b] Credits to the person above[b](shakiro)[/b] for the fix reference... and to my epic friend [b]shirow[/b]... for this kind of tweak lols also credits to undying [b]dynamicdrive.com[/b] shakiro=shirow LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO FULL CODE .. insert this under your JS Codes [quote]function epicwin(){ epic="<div id='divStayTopLeft' style='position:absolute;z-index:50;'>"+ "<table border='1' width='130' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='0'><tr><td width='100%' bgcolor='#FFFFCC'>"+ "<p align='center'><b><font size='4'>Navigation</font></b></td></tr><tr><td width='100%' bgcolor='#FFFFFF'>"+ "<p align='left'>"+ "<a href='[b]http://www.friendster.com[/b]'>[b]Home[/b]</a><br>"+ "<a href='[b]http://profiles.friendster.com/user.php[/b]'>[b]Profile[/b]</a><br>"+ "<a href='[b]http://friendster.com/explore.php[/b]'>[b]Explore[/b]</a><br>"+ "<a href='[b]http://olx.friendster.com/gateway_cobranded.php?country=PH[/b]'> [b]Classifieds</a><br>"+ "<a href='[b]http://www.friendster.com/messages.php[/b]'>[b]Messages[/b]</a><br>"+ "<a href='[b]http://www.friendster.com/logout.php[/b]'> [b]Logout[/b]</a><br></td></tr></table></div>"; flow=document.getElementById('flo_wrapper'); river=document.createElement("div"); river.innerHTML=epic; flow.parentNode.insertBefore(river,flow); //in this part you can change it into "frombottom" or "fromtop" [b]var verticalpos="frombottom"[/b] function JSFX_FloatTopDiv() { var startX = 3, startY = 150; var ns = (navigator.appName.indexOf("Netscape") != -1); var d = document; function ml(id) { var el=d.getElementById?d.getElementById(id):d.all?d.all[id]:d.layers[id]; if(d.layers)el.style=el; el.sP=function(x,y){this.style.left=x;this.style.top=y;}; el.x = startX; if (verticalpos=="fromtop") el.y = startY; else{ el.y = ns ? pageYOffset + innerHeight : document.body.scrollTop + document.body.clientHeight; el.y -= startY; } return el; } window.stayTopLeft=function() { if (verticalpos=="fromtop"){ var pY = ns ? pageYOffset : document.body.scrollTop; ftlObj.y += (pY + startY - ftlObj.y)/8; } else{ var pY = ns ? pageYOffset + innerHeight : document.body.scrollTop + document.body.clientHeight; ftlObj.y += (pY - startY - ftlObj.y)/8; } ftlObj.sP(ftlObj.x, ftlObj.y); setTimeout("stayTopLeft()", 10); } ftlObj = ml("divStayTopLeft"); stayTopLeft(); } JSFX_FloatTopDiv(); }setTimeout("epicwin()",1800);[/quote] you can edit the [b]bold url[/b] above if you want to change the link... or play something with it.. gets? //in this part you can change it into "frombottom" or "fromtop" [b]var verticalpos="frombottom"[/b] [quote]This is the very simplest fix i can do with this tweak... honestly i just refer to shakiro's fix and use [b]table[/b] function for the navigation... and added the function of floating navigation from DynamicDrive Working good FF and IE... let's just wait for shirow if he likes to edit his post or not...[/quote] Preview: [s][url=http://profiles.friendster.com/53375466]Start Game[/url][/s]

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-02-06 22:22:09)

shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^eatwerks! eatwerks!! :lol: [img]http://h1.ripway.com/shakiro/69.gif[/img]
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

lols yeah... i tried to use the [b]LayerID[/b] thing... but it doesn't work so i just mixed things up...

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-02-06 22:23:54)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thx to you both guys aisheteru you XD wahahha EPIC WIN for us all :D :thumbsup:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wakakaka... that's the simplest thing i can do for you bro shirow.. mwahhh.... wkakakakakaw... :wasted: :wasted: thanks
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yeah the simplest but effective way you are improving a lot my friend hell yeah keep it up :D :D :D
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hehe.. thanks bro... i have to study my lecture again.... :wallbash: EFFIN SCHOOL.... c yah around bro.... epic win [quote]PS: bro edit the background color of the header... the yellow background... because the font is color white.. Lols... [color=yellow]yellow[/color] and [color=white]white[/color] = not compatible.. :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-02-06 22:33:36)

shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^dat's ryt :cool: the layers part of the code doesn't matter anymore. the div will float on the newer versions of Netscape anyway :D :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Thx to my epic friend blurrycloud he made it back again and thx for shakiro too for the idea and reference and also to dynamicdrive.com for the script :thumbsup: [code]function epicwin(){ epic="<di

Pages: 1..1234567899

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:43

[ 9 queries - 0.143 second ]
Privacy Policy