• ARCHIVES 
  • » Thx to my epic friend blurrycloud he made it back again and thx for shakiro too for the idea and reference and also to dynamicdrive.com for the script :thumbsup: [code]function epicwin(){ epic="<di

Pages: 123456789..9

Thx to my epic friend blurrycloud he made it back again and thx for shakiro too for the idea and reference and also to dynamicdrive.com for the script :thumbsup: [code]function epicwin(){ epic="<di

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Thx to my epic friend blurrycloud he made it back again and thx for shakiro too for the idea and reference and also to dynamicdrive.com for the script :thumbsup: [code]function epicwin(){ epic="<di

[quote=cip6192]yah he made this trick i just combined it for back up =D , but theres something weird about this... why i cannot see the effects of this trick, but shirow ses he can see the trick in his main profile... comment me if im wrong because i cannot see it in his main profile.[/quote] i want to make it balance it both browser but i am having a hard time on it :crybaby: still working it out [quote]Nice 1st trick Shirow! cool thumbsup This is a really good code for you to make yourself smoke 1 day & 18 hours? lol No wonder I haven't been seeing you around for awhile.[/quote] yeah thats true i am totally busy in that hour :wasted: im having a trouble for working it out on both browser to make it properly i hope someone can help me to fix these :wallbash: [quote]OFFTOPIC: anyway, guys always remember viewers will hate your profile if its laggish..[/quote] yah thats really true =) whats the point of having a profile if the viewers will hate the lag :smoke: [quote]wow.. the best trick ever biggrin thumbsup (+) repu[/quote] whoa :O i got a repu thx for that :D

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2007-09-08 22:49:55)

cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Thx to my epic friend blurrycloud he made it back again and thx for shakiro too for the idea and reference and also to dynamicdrive.com for the script :thumbsup: [code]function epicwin(){ epic="<di

[quote=xavierkym][b]OFFTOPIC:[/b] anyway, guys always remember viewers will hate your profile if its laggish.. ;)[/quote] yah just like mine :lol: [b]@topic[/b] you got repu now, remember the one you said shirow that ([i]meron na akong silbi sa ftalk[/i]) <---sorry i can't t translate..... anyone have that even the newbies =)
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=cip6192][quote=xavierkym][b]OFFTOPIC:[/b] anyway, guys always remember viewers will hate your profile if its laggish.. ;)[/quote] yah just like mine :lol: [b]@topic[/b] you got repu now, remember the one you said shirow that ([i]meron na akong silbi sa ftalk[/i]) <---sorry i can't t translate..... anyone have that even the newbies =)[/quote] thx to you cip i manage to apply it properly without having too much js file :thumbsup: well anyway it needs more improvement :lol:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nice improvement the LAG effect has been reduced a lot =) :thumbsup:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Nice improvement the LAG effect has been reduced a lot =) :thumbsup:[/quote] really :O oh well i need to figure it out when applying it on my other profile because when i put it with my lay out in my other account the nav is disappearing like cip says.. well study mode :wasted:
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice shirow-kun ... :thumbsup: finally :lol: edit: your profile is still laggish :paranoid:

Last edited by ezil2007 (2007-09-09 00:43:57)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yah i know its laggish :crybaby: :crybaby: still fixing it in IE :wallbash: sorry for that :penguin:
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

If you can find a way to make floating objects more stable in IE, I'll be able to use xavier's floating object code too. :eh: hehehe
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=shakiro214]If you can find a way to make floating objects more stable in IE, I'll be able to use xavier's floating object code too. :eh: hehehe[/quote] thats my big problem now hahaha can't make it stable in IE cause it floats on your media box damn it!!!
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hehe Shirow's Tutorial :lol: nice one but I wont try this coz i dont have time :rose:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

now i figure it out i remove the scrolling media box then the floating nav is gone there but the prob now is the floating nav disappeared totally :wasted:
xLizzyx
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey i have that code from dynamic drive.com ^_^ i dont know if its entirely the same but its something like that though^_^
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i dont think so yes i see a similar to this in dynamic drive but not exactly it follows you around carrying links but this trick follows you around too but when you hover it the menu or navigation will appear [b]-->[/b] and when you remove the mouse it will close [b]<--[/b] hehehe :lol: :arrow: [i]updated first post lol[/i]

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2007-09-09 09:06:39)

jagcopra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ like in Dynamic drive though.. i got the code there.. very the same as in, the mouse over effect and what yah get?! also the variable also the same!! i mean the "ssm" variable and also this line.. >> [quote]// ssmItems[...]=[name, link, target, colspan, endrow?] - leave 'link' and 'target' blank to make a header[/quote] from DD, i got that line too.. anyway.. thanks for the trick. =3
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ that's what im saying.. i reminded him about the credits.. =) in my post #5 .. :lol:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]^ that's what im saying.. i reminded him about the credits.. =) in my post #5 .. :lol:[/quote] yeah sorry cause i didn't notice it earlier :wallbash: hahaa lol when i see the codes in DD now that i realize it s the same style but not the application of the code i made it for CSS cause its for overlay i think :paranoid: by the way i edited the first post :lol: there is the credits now
miratdiaz
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice one! hehe! with quick menu... hehe! nice! :eh:
frostmourne_05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

is this one for js or css??? <">[b]updated[/b]:i made it work with my tracker.js codes hehehe :eh:

Last edited by frostmourne_05 (2007-09-09 23:32:08)

flavonoid
» Banned
1969-12-31

this code is really great and it's working!
frostmourne_05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice code!!!:thumbsup: [b]updated[/b] it only works on firefox???

Last edited by frostmourne_05 (2007-09-10 01:17:38)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Thx to my epic friend blurrycloud he made it back again and thx for shakiro too for the idea and reference and also to dynamicdrive.com for the script :thumbsup: [code]function epicwin(){ epic="<di

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:44

[ 11 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy