• ARCHIVES 
  • » Thx to my epic friend blurrycloud he made it back again and thx for shakiro too for the idea and reference and also to dynamicdrive.com for the script :thumbsup: [code]function epicwin(){ epic="<di

Pages: 1123456789..9

Thx to my epic friend blurrycloud he made it back again and thx for shakiro too for the idea and reference and also to dynamicdrive.com for the script :thumbsup: [code]function epicwin(){ epic="<di

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Thx to my epic friend blurrycloud he made it back again and thx for shakiro too for the idea and reference and also to dynamicdrive.com for the script :thumbsup: [code]function epicwin(){ epic="<di

[quote=fando91]we salute u shirow!!! haha.. nice script..and u work this for a day.. good job i like it!! urm..if u dont mind i wanna use it okei?? :eh: :thumbsup: :gift: :gift: :gift:[/quote] Sure you can :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Why not :D
inngrade
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Thx to my epic friend blurrycloud he made it back again and thx for shakiro too for the idea and reference and also to dynamicdrive.com for the script :thumbsup: [code]function epicwin(){ epic="<di

hei shirow dude!! Good tutorial u've there!! nice job!! Keep on posting dude!! ur name will be the next credit in my js.. for sure!!.. gonna try this later on! :thumbsup: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
flavonoid
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune]guys this trick is still working especially in FF it works great but in IE i don't think so :wasted: i dont know whats the cause of that problem even me im having a problem when viewing it in IE its not there but when you refresh it it will appear :smoke: maybe its having a conflict with the other script :ninja:[/quote] /sob...i want this code badly... :crybaby:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=flavonoid][quote=Shirow Masamune]guys this trick is still working especially in FF it works great but in IE i don't think so :wasted: i dont know whats the cause of that problem even me im having a problem when viewing it in IE its not there but when you refresh it it will appear :smoke: maybe its having a conflict with the other script :ninja:[/quote] /sob...i want this code badly... :crybaby:[/quote] are you an IE user??? well if you want this code badly use FF lol for IE its having a problem there lol XD
miratdiaz
» n00b
1969-12-31

how bout those who dont use tracker???
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=miratdiaz]how bout those who dont use tracker???[/quote] well make another js file XD
marvinkamote14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

dis code don't work on my profile.. i dont know y.. :cry:
pampy917
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice code!!
~*Ghedmae*~
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow i love it :o it's cool :thumbsup:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=~*Ghedmae*~]wow i love it :o it's cool :thumbsup:[/quote] Really? Thank you its better to use it on Fire Fox :thumbsup:
pampy917
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice code..
flavonoid
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune][quote=flavonoid][quote=Shirow Masamune]guys this trick is still working especially in FF it works great but in IE i don't think so :wasted: i dont know whats the cause of that problem even me im having a problem when viewing it in IE its not there but when you refresh it it will appear :smoke: maybe its having a conflict with the other script :ninja:[/quote] /sob...i want this code badly... :crybaby:[/quote] are you an IE user??? well if you want this code badly use FF lol for IE its having a problem there lol XD[/quote] :thumbsdown: no way... =D
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: Shirow Masamune GREAT , I am IE user and My PAGE are full of add ons BUT it works !!!!!!!!........ Great :midfinger: My page is BEST view in IE for Merlin add-ons knows the Viewers........ Keep up a goodwork and Keep a cool and relax mind upon critics......... [color=red]ADD Info : [/color]Edit this part from the given code to appear the viewers name : Preview my page.... <">BUT ; try to have a limited title name ...... Have a nice Friendstertime to ALL.... :cool: Need to :penguin:

Last edited by asn585 (2007-09-22 14:33:58)

crazylover
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:) tested it and its working :thumbsup: can anyone help me how to put a background image or maybe make my nav side bar transparent?
♥BLUE♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow! :wow: thanks 4 sharing! =)
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]can anyone help me how to put a background image or maybe make my nav side bar transparent?[/quote] Set ALL BG Color to transparent from the given CSS Code of the Editor of the code as what I did............. [color=red]Great and Super add-ons !. Easy to follow : Very useful link: :o [/color] Hope it will help.... :midfinger: :ninja: :penguin:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=asn585]:thumbsup: Shirow Masamune GREAT , I am IE user and My PAGE are full of add ons BUT it works !!!!!!!!........ Great :midfinger: My page is BEST view in IE for Merlin add-ons knows the Viewers........ Keep up a goodwork and Keep a cool and relax mind upon critics......... [color=red]ADD Info : [/color]Edit this part from the given code to appear the viewers name : Preview my page.... <">BUT ; try to have a limited title name ...... Have a nice Friendstertime to ALL.... :cool: Need to :penguin:[/quote] oh thats nice ^_^ im happy for you =)
xxme0owxx
» n00b
1969-12-31

how to make our own friendster bar????
ezaitot
» n00b
1969-12-31

whew.. been looking for this.. thanx soooo much :D :D :penguin: [b]yeah, how about if id want to put a background image on the nav box? or is it possible to add opacity to the nav box?[/b] :wallbash:

Last edited by ezaitot (2007-09-26 08:14:07)

ezaitot
» n00b
1969-12-31

heeeelp :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [b]where on the codes can i edit the text color of the Home, Messages etc..? [/b] waaaaa double posting.. so sorry mods i forgot.. have a previous post *pala* :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: just delete this.. :wallbash:

Last edited by ezaitot (2007-09-26 08:35:05)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Thx to my epic friend blurrycloud he made it back again and thx for shakiro too for the idea and reference and also to dynamicdrive.com for the script :thumbsup: [code]function epicwin(){ epic="<di

Pages: 1123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:49

[ 9 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy