• ARCHIVES 
  • » Thx to my epic friend blurrycloud he made it back again and thx for shakiro too for the idea and reference and also to dynamicdrive.com for the script :thumbsup: [code]function epicwin(){ epic="<di

Pages: 1..123456789

Thx to my epic friend blurrycloud he made it back again and thx for shakiro too for the idea and reference and also to dynamicdrive.com for the script :thumbsup: [code]function epicwin(){ epic="<di

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Thx to my epic friend blurrycloud he made it back again and thx for shakiro too for the idea and reference and also to dynamicdrive.com for the script :thumbsup: [code]function epicwin(){ epic="<di

the layerid thing is just like calling a function... and [b]i think[/b] it's not applicable in tweaking our Profile....
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Thx to my epic friend blurrycloud he made it back again and thx for shakiro too for the idea and reference and also to dynamicdrive.com for the script :thumbsup: [code]function epicwin(){ epic="<di

the 1st post lives! :lol: :thumbsup:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=shakiro214]the 1st post lives! :lol: :thumbsup:[/quote] so you mean this is working shak?
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yap... yap... fixed by me... buds ofcorse reference fix from shakiro's post... [quote]PS: Mr daley... im sorry.. wrong pm... i thought you closed this thread.. wakakaw c yah around guys...[/quote]

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-02-06 23:08:54)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=blurrycloud]yap... yap... fixed by me... buds ofcorse reference fix from shakiro's post... [quote]PS: Mr daley... im sorry.. wrong pm... i thought you closed this thread.. wakakaw c yah around guys...[/quote] [/quote] your the best really buds!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: i will use this now...Thanks buds ;)
cray05
» n00b
1969-12-31

waaaaaaaaa ur codes not working on me y? y? y? heheh can u help me??? many tnx bro
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune]thx to you both guys aisheteru you XD wahahha EPIC WIN for us all :D :thumbsup:[/quote] wahehe! :wasted: for some reason, I didn't notice your posts while I was replying to blurrycloud I need to FACEPALM myself :wasted: yeah bro :lol: :thumbsup: now your floating navigation is born again

Last edited by shakiro214 (2008-02-07 01:16:12)

j0hnc3na
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yey...its back!!! =)
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Bro Shirow and @All... here's the code for the design when links are hovered... wakakakaaw :lol: [b]Added Style For Floating Navigation[/b] :arrow: [b]FOR JS[/b] Look for this code and change the bold part if you want [quote]function epicwin(){ epic="<div id='divStayTopLeft' style='position:absolute;z-index:50;'>"+ "<table border='[b]2px[/b]' width='130' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='0' color='yellow'><tr><td width='100%' bgcolor='[b]#000000[/b]'>"+ "<p align='center'><b><font size='[b]3[/b]'; color='[b]yellow[/b]'>Navigation</font></b></td></tr><tr><td width='100%'>"+[/quote] :arrow: Step 2: Insert this code [b]<div id='coolmenu'>[/b] refer below for location and change [b][color=red]frombottom[/color][/b] to [b][color=green]fromtop[/color][/b] [quote]"<p align='left'>"+ "[b]<div id='coolmenu'>[/b]<a href='http://www.friendster.com'>Home</a><br>"+ "<a href='http://profiles.friendster.com/user.php'>Profile</a><br>"+ "<a href='http://friendster.com/explore.php'>Explore</a><br>"+ "<a href='http://olx.friendster.com/gateway_cobranded.php?country=PH'> Classifieds</a><br>"+ "<a href='http://www.friendster.com/messages.php'>Messages</a><br>"+ "<a href='http://www.friendster.com/logout.php'> Logout</a><br></td></tr></table></div>"; flow=document.getElementById('flo_wrapper'); river=document.createElement("div"); river.innerHTML=epic; flow.parentNode.insertBefore(river,flow); //in this part you can change it into "frombottom" or "fromtop" var verticalpos="[color=red]frombottom[/color]"[/quote] :arrow: Finally Insert this inside your CSS and edit some bold part if you like... [quote]#coolmenu{ border: 1px solid [b]yellow[/b]; width: 130px; background-color: [b]black[/b] ; } #coolmenu a{ font: [b]bold 10px Georgia[/b]; padding: 1px; color: [b]#00ff00[/b]; text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 1px; } #coolmenu a{ /*Non IE rule*/ width: auto; } #coolmenu a:hover{ background-color: [b]#000000[/b]; color: [b]red[/b]; }[/quote] Preview here: [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/53375466]Game Over[/url]

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-02-07 18:12:51)

noxs
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

its alive.......its was a some of a cool trick....i have u dis before...... :D :D
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

OMG! It doesn't work on my profile. :crybaby:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Pls give a valid public link of your profile... or a link to ur js codes... =|
kia_bunso28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: tnx!! gonna try dis one!!! =)
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]niCe... :thumbsup:[/b]
koolkhatz
» n00b
1969-12-31

waaaaaa doesn't work on my profile :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'm using dis one already!.... 100% works in my Page! :thumbsup:
lordmichael
» n00b
1969-12-31

^_^ thx for sharing
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow! i lke this.. thanks for sharing!
cray05
» n00b
1969-12-31

waaaa its not working on me... T.T
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ how did you paste the codes?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Thx to my epic friend blurrycloud he made it back again and thx for shakiro too for the idea and reference and also to dynamicdrive.com for the script :thumbsup: [code]function epicwin(){ epic="<di

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:12

[ 9 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy