• ARCHIVES 
  • » Ok i joined this forum since past 2 week (i think?) tehehe.., and i saw so many ppl on this forum yesterday ><", i cant believe u guys dont have such a noob thread like this (or did i miss this topic

Ok i joined this forum since past 2 week (i think?) tehehe.., and i saw so many ppl on this forum yesterday ><", i cant believe u guys dont have such a noob thread like this (or did i miss this topic

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Ok i joined this forum since past 2 week (i think?) tehehe.., and i saw so many ppl on this forum yesterday ><", i cant believe u guys dont have such a noob thread like this (or did i miss this topic

hi there Bryan! welcum to ft! keep posting and enjoy ur stay! Goodluck! :D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Ok i joined this forum since past 2 week (i think?) tehehe.., and i saw so many ppl on this forum yesterday ><", i cant believe u guys dont have such a noob thread like this (or did i miss this topic

welcome to all new comers!! heehee! :D
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

All new comers, welcome to friendstertalk! hi to all. hehe :D
Hanakö'
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi. im female. 18 y/o from phils. i think this forum is fun! :penguin:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b] hi im thrish. i am a newbie here. can someone please teach me how to use this thing? i want to have lots of friends and i dream to become a moderator one of these days. and also to target at least 1000 posts. hope to know people here [i]sana may mag welcome sakin.. bago lang ako eh,.[/i] [/b] :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
missnotme
» n00b
1969-12-31

hye... im notme... ;] im 24 years from malaysia.. i've been surfing this forum long ago... but just joining in today... the new profile dragged me into this... :mad: ahahaha... 4 d time being, really hate it... but who know it will be better, rite.. now i hv to learn from u guys how to make stunning layout for my profile :D all this while i just pick 1 of d ready-made layouts from some of u.that means i appreciate ur work, rite? :P anyway, u guys really great...good work... =)
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]@trish..[/b] That's cute.. :lol: Welcommmme to FriendsterTalk, hehe! :D:thumbsup: [b]@missnotme[/b] I noticed the increase of new users when Friendster updated their system. And now you're one of them hehe.. Welcome to FriendsterTalk. Seek assistance from the wonderful samaritans of FT. Again welcome and enjoy posting.. ;)
missnotme
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme][b]@trish..[/b] [b]@missnotme[/b] I noticed the increase of new users when Friendster updated their system. And now you're one of them hehe.. Welcome to FriendsterTalk. Seek assistance from the wonderful samaritans of FT. Again welcome and enjoy posting.. ;)[/quote] yupp...im 1 of them...hahahaha... :lol:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Good luck updating your profile.. ;):thumbsup:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@trish lol..but welcum to ft..~_^ @missnotme hi there! welcum to ft! enjoy ur stay keep postin' \m/
missnotme
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks padme & loisfull..im glad finally im a part of this.. :wow:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ur very very welcum..just call me [b]Lois[/b]..Again., enjoy ur stay!
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

To all newcomers/newbies, I'm Kim and I'm 15 years old. Enjoy posting and have fun. if you need something. feel free to pm me and the others. :lol:
hanmae
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey everyone. im new here. :D
SymphOny XII
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

to all teh new members out there....han, notme, meng(lol), hanako, bryan, [i]*sino pba?haha!*[/i] welcome guyz..to teh ft family :eh: :D :thumbsup: btw, im symph...but you can call me xKaze :eh: see you 'round ;)
missnotme
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=SymphOny XII]to all teh new members out there....han, notme, meng(lol), hanako, bryan, [i]*sino pba?haha!*[/i] welcome guyz..to teh ft family :eh: :D :thumbsup: btw, im symph...but you can call me xKaze :eh: see you 'round ;)[/quote] hallu symph... a.k.a xkaze.. :)
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

hi all!! hihi... im so spitzlezzzz... :D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]hello to the newbies.. ^_^ hope to see ya around[/b] :eh:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0000]hi peeps... im new here... [i]welcome me naman po[/i]!! [/color] [color=#009933]i'm 18..[/color] [color=#9900FF]female..[/color] [color=#663300]from Dominican Republic..[/color] [color=#000033]my friendster:[/color] [url=http://friendster.com/sablaychic]sablaychic@yahoo.com[/url] [color=#FF00CC][b]my msg to all the members here:[/b] haha![/color]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL][color=#FF0000]hi peeps... im new here... [i]welcome me naman po[/i]!! [/color] [color=#009933]i'm 18..[/color] [color=#9900FF]female..[/color] [color=#663300]from Dominican Republic..[/color] [color=#000033]my friendster:[/color] [url=http://friendster.com/sablaychic]sablaychic@yahoo.com[/url] [color=#FF00CC][b]my msg to all the members here:[/b] haha![/color][/quote] :arrow: [b] :o you're new too? same here.. maybe the people here are good. i think they will welcome us.. ^_^[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Ok i joined this forum since past 2 week (i think?) tehehe.., and i saw so many ppl on this forum yesterday ><", i cant believe u guys dont have such a noob thread like this (or did i miss this topic

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:59

[ 10 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy