• ARCHIVES 
  • » Ok i joined this forum since past 2 week (i think?) tehehe.., and i saw so many ppl on this forum yesterday ><", i cant believe u guys dont have such a noob thread like this (or did i miss this topic

Ok i joined this forum since past 2 week (i think?) tehehe.., and i saw so many ppl on this forum yesterday ><", i cant believe u guys dont have such a noob thread like this (or did i miss this topic

roelrivera
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Ok i joined this forum since past 2 week (i think?) tehehe.., and i saw so many ppl on this forum yesterday ><", i cant believe u guys dont have such a noob thread like this (or did i miss this topic

elow im new here! member since last saturday! please add me on ur friends..mabait me saka friendly... =) hehe!
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Ok i joined this forum since past 2 week (i think?) tehehe.., and i saw so many ppl on this forum yesterday ><", i cant believe u guys dont have such a noob thread like this (or did i miss this topic

Welcome to [b]Joycee[/b], [b]demoknight[/b] and [b]roelrivera[/b]! Hope you'll stay with us here at FriendsterTalk! And TO ALL THE NEWBIES, Welcome! :D
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Kuya roel welcome to ftalk! have fun :D [quote]@ate joyce: ur welcome but ateh double posting is not allowed here[/quote]
jOycee c",)
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]Kuya roel welcome to ftalk! have fun :D [quote]@ate joyce: ur welcome but ateh double posting is not allowed here[/quote] [/quote] [i]...churi pOh ulit.. [/i]:|
roelrivera
» n00b
1969-12-31

ate padme and kuya aries, thank you for welcoming us here on friendster talk! im getting addict tweaking my profile beacuse of this site! more power to you guys form ftalk!
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[b]@ Roel:[/b] Hi there, welcome to Ftalk! You'll not just be addicted to the tweaks here, try lookin at other threads, I'm warning you, maybe you'll get addicted there too! Nyahahaha!!! =D [b]@ Joycee:[/b] It's okay gurl. As long as post in tagalog there in the Philippines thread, awkmz? :eh:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]welcome joyce, roel and demon... ^^, enjoi yer stay here at ftalk! may i remind ya bout the rules here to avoid some misunderstandings kk? take some time to read it.. btw, Have Fun![/b] :eh:
jOycee c",)
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL][b]@ Roel:[/b] Hi there, welcome to Ftalk! You'll not just be addicted to the tweaks here, try lookin at other threads, I'm warning you, maybe you'll get addicted there too! Nyahahaha!!! =D [b]@ Joycee:[/b] It's okay gurl. As long as post in tagalog there in the Philippines thread, awkmz? :eh:[/quote] [i]... bwahaha.. awkeeii2..[/i] :lol:
miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hi to Joycee , Roel and Demon Welcome to Ftalk! enjoy! enjoy! here :D
demoknight
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=miss kita pag tuesday]Hi to Joycee , Roel and Demon Welcome to Ftalk! enjoy! enjoy! here :D[/quote] Maybe i prefer Demo not Demon :lol: thanxz ;]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=demoknight][quote=miss kita pag tuesday]Hi to Joycee , Roel and Demon Welcome to Ftalk! enjoy! enjoy! here :D[/quote] Maybe i prefer Demo not Demon :lol: thanxz ;][/quote] Ahehe. having demon as ur name isn't nice.. people might think ur bad. hehe =D welcome to falk! please follow rules :D
demoknight
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]Ahehe. having demon as ur name isn't nice.. people might think ur bad. hehe =D welcome to falk! please follow rules :D[/quote] :o Oops Sori.. I dint see a posted thread about the general rule on this sub-topic.. I don't know bout the do's n dont's here.. Nway all new member welcome..
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]For the Newbies, try to see this link: [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules]RULES[/url][/b] :eh: [quote]* FriendsterTalk General Forums Rules * 1. This is a free public forum, please do not use language other than English (except in Regional Boards). * 2. Avoid using any foul and offensive words, ALL CAPS, sTiCkY cApS when posting. * 3. We can't tolerate spamming and flamming in any form. * 4. Please do some search before posting a new thread, to avoid thread duplication. * 5. Always post a thread in the right forum/category. If there's no appropriate category you can request it here. * 6. Use descriptive subject when you start a new thread. * 7. Multiple threads/posts with no purpose or clear direction are not allowed and will be considered as spam. * 8. Recommended maximum size for signatures is 515 x 200 px. * 9. Moderators reserve the right to modify or delete any objectionable post and signature. FriendsterTalk Forums rules may change at anytime without prior notice. Registering to become a member is your explicit acknowledgement that you agree and will abide by the rules.[/quote]
miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@demoknight: i apologize for calling u demon, sorry bro... peace awt \m/
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]To all the new comers: welcome to FTALK! enjoy your stay! :wow: [/b]
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

A quick hello to all the NEWBIES! :D Welcome to FriendsterTalk, enjoy your new hangout!
jOycee c",)
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][i]... welcome NEWBIES...[/i][/b]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hi and welcome to all new members of friendstertalk.. always enjoy your stay!! Take care!!
vinteractive
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi everyone! its 6:40 pm of feb 27 2007! and thank God im registered already. :eh: ive been visiting this forums for almost a year already but im not yet registered and congratulate me now im am already! wahaha name: marvin dolores nick: vin age: 20 likes: [b][/b]girls, and good guys interest: computers, video games dislikes: bad guys, i like bad girls. feel free to [b][/b]pm me anytime, ill do my best to answer you. have a nice day everyone!
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Hi Marvin! Nyahaha... First to welcome you! Good thing you've registered here. Heehee... Enjoy posting dude, and see yah around! :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Ok i joined this forum since past 2 week (i think?) tehehe.., and i saw so many ppl on this forum yesterday ><", i cant believe u guys dont have such a noob thread like this (or did i miss this topic

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:52

[ 9 queries - 0.666 second ]
Privacy Policy