• ARCHIVES 
  • » Ok i joined this forum since past 2 week (i think?) tehehe.., and i saw so many ppl on this forum yesterday ><", i cant believe u guys dont have such a noob thread like this (or did i miss this topic

Ok i joined this forum since past 2 week (i think?) tehehe.., and i saw so many ppl on this forum yesterday ><", i cant believe u guys dont have such a noob thread like this (or did i miss this topic

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: Ok i joined this forum since past 2 week (i think?) tehehe.., and i saw so many ppl on this forum yesterday ><", i cant believe u guys dont have such a noob thread like this (or did i miss this topic

[quote=daotme]:P hi to all.... its nice to be here!!!!!!!!!! and thanks to GUNZ!!!!!!!!!!! for introducing me here!!!! its really nice forum out here!!!!!!1 tnx GUNZ!!!!!!!![/quote] :arrow: hi there daotme!! Welcome to fTalk, who's GUNZ?? from where is he btw. Gosh, im having an amnesia here, can't remember that easily. :paranoid: [quote=kunero]im kunero im half german half sheperd!! (jowk)im 100%pinoy from tondo manila philippines!! but right now im in the land of uncircumcised men also known as japan!!hehehe i like girls.........................alot!! and im single right now!!!!!!!!![/quote] Rofl :lol: oh, the japs.. really????? Welcome to fTalk btw.. enjoy and pls don't break some rules!!!
oKuNi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Ok i joined this forum since past 2 week (i think?) tehehe.., and i saw so many ppl on this forum yesterday ><", i cant believe u guys dont have such a noob thread like this (or did i miss this topic

Welcome to ftalk daotme, jeraldd & kunero.. enjoy posting! tc!
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to FTALK family! :wow: [/b]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]hi there! welcome to the newcomers! enjoi!! un forget to read our rules here kk?[/b]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ for those new comers. welcome :) and hope u enjoi. if u dont mind guys u can read the forum rules! thanks!
princess05sweetheart
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi... i wish that i can meet new friends here :D Name: Arienne "R-yen" Cruz Hobbies: Surfing the Net and Eating Dislikes: Bad Personalities like Violators...
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Helloo there R-yen! Welcome to FriendsterTalk! You can create [u]your own thread.[/u] That can help you know more people here in FTalk! ;)
oKuNi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hi princess05sweetheart a.k.a r-yen... zup? ate padme's right... but anywayz, i'm okuni! glad to know you.. welcome to ftalk, hope to get to know you more... see ya around sis!! oh and enjoy posting! ;)
xoxo
» n00b
1969-12-31

HELLO EVERYONE :D I have registered just now and this is my very first post here.. hihi!! I would love to have new friends young and old.naughty and nice. the things that interest me.. food, music, fahion, JESUS, books, poetry but wait... folks with other interests are also welcome :thumbsup: :) as for now, I won't be able to post pictures of myself nor update my profile though if you would want to know more of me you can add me in your friend's list at YM. Just please introduce yourself first and how you've come to know my nick.. aryt? know me more at: loveangelmusicbaby_24@yahoo.com I'll wait for you there buddy!! :D :D :D ;) ;)
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

@xoxo welcome to the FT! U can read the forum rules....enjoy! =)
princess05sweetheart
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for welcoming me here ate padme and okuni! can anyone here help me how to create an animated gif? thanks! :D
oKuNi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

animated? sorry.. i'm no help in that area... maybe u could ask .. sis meng or sis padme for that... i'm still finding out how to animate... :) they're both gr8...
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[i]@ [b]xoxo[/b] and [b]R-yen[/b]:[/i] Hi there newbies! Welcome to fTalk... ü Hope you'll be active here.. :eh:
princess05sweetheart
» n00b
1969-12-31

@`mizeL Hi MizeL!!! =p @oKuNi It's okay.. i will gonna try to make my own thread..
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Welcome newbies! enjoy ur stay and make xur ur having fun :D
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Welcum to all newbies! Enjoy your stay guyz! keep posting. and kindly read the rues. ;)
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]to all the babies: lol. welcome to ftalk! enjoy staying with us! :wow: don't forget follow forum rules.[/b]
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

hi! I'm newbie here (this thread) nice to meet ya! =)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ hehe.. so its ur first post here. welcome to 'new member introduction'! :lol: welcome to all freshies! i hope all of them posted here
xoxo
» n00b
1969-12-31

@feruzz and mizel hey.. thanks for welcoming me guys! :D I will be active soon. hope I can make friends with everyone and anyone.. .FATEREVEALSTHEREMEDY.[b][/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Ok i joined this forum since past 2 week (i think?) tehehe.., and i saw so many ppl on this forum yesterday ><", i cant believe u guys dont have such a noob thread like this (or did i miss this topic

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:39

[ 9 queries - 0.114 second ]
Privacy Policy