• ARCHIVES 
  • » Ok i joined this forum since past 2 week (i think?) tehehe.., and i saw so many ppl on this forum yesterday ><", i cant believe u guys dont have such a noob thread like this (or did i miss this topic

Ok i joined this forum since past 2 week (i think?) tehehe.., and i saw so many ppl on this forum yesterday ><", i cant believe u guys dont have such a noob thread like this (or did i miss this topic

Vantheek
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Ok i joined this forum since past 2 week (i think?) tehehe.., and i saw so many ppl on this forum yesterday ><", i cant believe u guys dont have such a noob thread like this (or did i miss this topic

Hi everyone, I am a newbie here my name is vantheek..... Nice to joined this forum..... :) :) :)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Ok i joined this forum since past 2 week (i think?) tehehe.., and i saw so many ppl on this forum yesterday ><", i cant believe u guys dont have such a noob thread like this (or did i miss this topic

Well then welcome to the ftalk family [b]Vantheek[/b]! just have fun and please follow the ftalk rules.. that's all! enjoy :D
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@Vantheek, welcum to FTalk! enjoy your stay and keep posting. please also read the rules of Ftalk [url]http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules[/url]<--Clik it here! Again welcum to Ftalk! ^^
Vantheek
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks to aries and lois as a moderator to explained about forum's rules.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ well. that's nothing! we are a bit strict these days coz of some members who keep on violating the rules.. goodluck bro :D
luncai
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hye all...i`m new in here.. and new in friendster.. so i hope u will guide me tips or tricks in friendster my name is luncai i come from malaysian i`m a 20 years old... male.... my hobbies is..get some new!
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=luncai]Hye all...i`m new in here.. and new in friendster.. so i hope u will guide me tips or tricks in friendster my name is luncai i come from malaysian i`m a 20 years old... male.... my hobbies is..get some new![/quote] :arrow: [b]hi there luncai.. ^^, you can also start our own thread in this section.. ^^ welcome..enjoi[/b] :cool:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk luncai! u are now a member of the ftalk family.. please read the rules. enjoy ur stay and have fun! :D
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^hi Luncai! welcome to FTalk! enjoy your stay here, and kindly read the rules and obey them. keep posting! ;)
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

To newbies [b]vantheek[/b] & [b]luncai[/b]: Welcome to ftalk! Hope you'll be active since we noticed that some new members join, then later, and they poof! Gone. So sad. Have fun posting! See yah around dudes. ;)
chikum4risa
» n00b
1969-12-31

hallu everyone..nice meeting u all here... =)
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=chikum4risa]hallu everyone..nice meeting u all here... =)[/quote] hello chikum4risa! welcome to FT! enjoy your stay here...btw pls read & understanding the FT's rules okay =)
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Hi [b]chikum4risa[/b]!! Welcome to Ftalk, enjoy! ;)
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=chikum4risa]hallu everyone..nice meeting u all here... =)[/quote] hi, nice seeing you here. enjoy FT. kim.
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

WELCOME to all Newbies of FriendsterTalk! :cool:
lonezero
» n00b
1969-12-31

yoyoyo hi all! thanks for the greets.
0oChoNadiao0
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hello! ^^ Yoroshikunigaishimasu! No, I'm not Japanese..I'm pure Filipino, Yet I enjoy studying and knowing the Japanese Language and culture! I'm Nadia. I'm 13 years old, and from the Philippines! *bow* LoL..I am sure I'll have alota fun with my co-Porfile editors, Co-Adobe Artists and Forumers! Once Again! It's nice meeting you all! ^^ =)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Waha! well then. welcome to ftalk! please be reminded 'bout the rules. they're important so have fun and enjoy! :D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]welcome newbies!! read the rules huh.. be active![/b]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Welcome to all newbees of FriendsterTalk! Enjoy your stay, Keep posting and don't forget to read the rules. Thankz! Have Fun! :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Ok i joined this forum since past 2 week (i think?) tehehe.., and i saw so many ppl on this forum yesterday ><", i cant believe u guys dont have such a noob thread like this (or did i miss this topic

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:32

[ 9 queries - 0.657 second ]
Privacy Policy