• ARCHIVES 
  • » Ok i joined this forum since past 2 week (i think?) tehehe.., and i saw so many ppl on this forum yesterday ><", i cant believe u guys dont have such a noob thread like this (or did i miss this topic

Ok i joined this forum since past 2 week (i think?) tehehe.., and i saw so many ppl on this forum yesterday ><", i cant believe u guys dont have such a noob thread like this (or did i miss this topic

Renzo
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Ok i joined this forum since past 2 week (i think?) tehehe.., and i saw so many ppl on this forum yesterday ><", i cant believe u guys dont have such a noob thread like this (or did i miss this topic

hi nice 2 meet u all guyz c ya arround
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Ok i joined this forum since past 2 week (i think?) tehehe.., and i saw so many ppl on this forum yesterday ><", i cant believe u guys dont have such a noob thread like this (or did i miss this topic

hi to all newbees out there! welcome to FTalk community.. =P Enjoy your stay here and keep your posts comin'. =)
~*~angelic-devil~*~
» n00b
1969-12-31

sup guyz? well...ima new here....nice to see y'all here!
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! have fun and enjoy. :D please read the rules..
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=~*~angelic-devil~*~]sup guyz? well...ima new here....nice to see y'all here![/quote] hi there! welcome to FTalk! enjoy your stay here! and keep your posts coming! take care and have a nice day! ;)
katjung_Elite
» n00b
1969-12-31

Keep move!!!! I hope in here i can introduce to all friendster comunity. Name : Erfan Residen : Serayu Valley (Indonesia) Hobbie : about Chemist, OL gaming (Gunbound, RO, Seal, DoTa, etc), watch movie, Sleep (so..so.. tired) Thank ya!!!! Nice to see u all
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Welcome welcome to all NEWBIES! Thanks for joining us at FriendsterTalk... you know who you are! We encourage you to make your own introduction threads. So everyone can welcome you properly, it's one way to meet new friends.
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Wuuuuuu~! [url=http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/9285/padspreekw6.jpg]Padme just went on a posting-spree!!![/url] Heheh :lol: Yeah better late than never. Hi there newcomers! Welcome to the Friendster-freakin-Talkers Forum! Please do enjoy your stay here. =) :thumbsup:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=FoRsAkEnKiD]^ Wuuuuuu~! [url=http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/9285/padspreekw6.jpg]Padme just went on a posting-spree!!![/url] Heheh :lol: Yeah better late than never.[/quote] Hehe :lol: noticed it too (well. who would have not noticed it? hehe) Welcome to all newbies :D
~*~angelic-devil~*~
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote="'-'LoisFuLL'-'"][quote=~*~angelic-devil~*~]sup guyz? well...ima new here....nice to see y'all here![/quote] hi there! welcome to FTalk! enjoy your stay here! and keep your posts coming! take care and have a nice day! ;)[/quote] thnx..i will :)
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hello to everyone and nice to meet yah =) first of all i just want to ask if can i speak in TAGALOG because honestly im not good in english. its thingy to my part and also to avoid common errors in stating my thoughs! thanks for kind and consideration,
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]Uhm.. first of all this is an international forum. that mean's we're not allowed to post in tagalog.. though it is allowed in the Philippines section [b]ONLY[/b].. don't worry 'bout u having wrong grammar. i believe nobody's perfect.. and in this way. u'll have the chance to improve ur grammar ayt?! hehe :eh:[/quote] btw welcome to ftalk! have fun and enjoy :D and please read the rules for further understanding and enjoy roaming around! keep on posting :thumbsup: see yah in the phils section! hehe
katjung_Elite
» n00b
1969-12-31

:ninja: :ninja: Anybody there?? :smoke: :smoke:
prazOme`
» FTalker
1969-12-31

name - J-rhalf a.k.a prazOme` age - 17 anything else u want know bout me? idk what to say...
deviantxx
» n00b
1969-12-31

hallo there... i'm totally new here... getting dizzy :ninja: my first time here ;] introducing myself : :lol: name: deviantxx :lol: age: teen maybe ... :lol: interest: anime&manga by diz time, that's all... i'll write later.. i'm going aroud this place now.. okies!
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hi there [b]deviantxx[/b]. welcome to ftalk that's right! roam around is a good thing :eh: just please follow forum rules so have fun and enjoy!!! :D
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hi to all newbees out there! welcome to FTalk and enjoy your stay here! ^^ please do read the rules and folow them.. thankz! :D

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2007-04-16 22:50:38)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991][/quote] just as i thought you will say that. so well i got the major concern about the rules and regulation on this site so we must follow them all else admins or moderators here will exterminate nuisances without mercy hehe =D honestly i feel more comfortable here compare to other support forums because they never entertain their freshmens! i dont know the reason why? maybe because they are busy for something!! btw, sorry to say but i think the first or #1rule is Offensive to someone who are willing to join here at friendster talk forum?! basically based on my criticism, this is one of the weakness to gain more members to join! this is only my thoughts so please dont look up for it! thanks [align=right][color=red][b]*Double Post Edited[/b][/color][/align]

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-04-17 00:40:41)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I've edited your post. double posting is not allowed.. if u want to edit ur post. just look at "edit" at the bottom part of ur post. and this thread is not the place to chat so i sent u a message.. btw thanks for sharing ur opinion again. welcome to ftalk!

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-04-17 00:41:36)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

sorry if you consider that chattin! well then thanks for the reminders...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Ok i joined this forum since past 2 week (i think?) tehehe.., and i saw so many ppl on this forum yesterday ><", i cant believe u guys dont have such a noob thread like this (or did i miss this topic

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:03

[ 9 queries - 0.074 second ]
Privacy Policy