• ARCHIVES 
  • » Ok i joined this forum since past 2 week (i think?) tehehe.., and i saw so many ppl on this forum yesterday ><", i cant believe u guys dont have such a noob thread like this (or did i miss this topic

Ok i joined this forum since past 2 week (i think?) tehehe.., and i saw so many ppl on this forum yesterday ><", i cant believe u guys dont have such a noob thread like this (or did i miss this topic

feruzz
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Ok i joined this forum since past 2 week (i think?) tehehe.., and i saw so many ppl on this forum yesterday ><", i cant believe u guys dont have such a noob thread like this (or did i miss this topic

[quote=aRies04991]^ hehe.. so its ur first post here. welcome to 'new member introduction'! :lol: welcome to all freshies! i hope all of them posted here[/quote] thank you very much! :D @xoxo you're welcome :thumbsup:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Ok i joined this forum since past 2 week (i think?) tehehe.., and i saw so many ppl on this forum yesterday ><", i cant believe u guys dont have such a noob thread like this (or did i miss this topic

^ for those new babies of our forum. enjopi. and u can simply read our rules. hehe again enjoi and alwayss be happy. ehehe! :drool:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk xoxo! have fun :D
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hey to all newbees of this forum or even in this thread :eh: Enjoy your stay here! don't forget to read the rules and obey it.. Keep posting! :)
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Where are the newbies now??? I missed greeting them!! :paranoid:
ralphscreamshard
» n00b
1969-12-31

[font=isocpeur]im ralph and im [color=blue]weird[/color][/font] visit me [url=www.friendster.com/ralphraks]here![/url]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]welcome to all the newbs..i was kindah late to welcome you all.. sorry..>_<[/b]
auie
» n00b
1969-12-31

just came ihere i'm auie.. :) 16 (almost 17), girl... hope to see you around!
oKuNi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

to all the newbies.. welcome, welcome to the hottest place in the net... fTalk! ;] feel free to browse around and... post... enjoy ur stay! i hope y'all be active fTalkerz... ttfn!
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]To all the FTALK BABIES: Welcome to FTALK family! :wow: [/b]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Hi ralph (who is weird) and auie (how can we pronounce ur name?)!! Welcome to fTalk newbies! Enjoy!
keshie
» n00b
1969-12-31

'annyeOng.!! am new hir.(^.^)v nice to meet u all.!! thats all.!! :D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Hi keshie! Welcome to fTalk, have fun! See yah around. Have you read the [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules]rules?[/url] Pls do. =)
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]to all FTALK BABIES: welcome to the FTALK family! enjoy posting! annyeong haseyo to keshie! :D READ AND FOLLOW THE RULES. :wow: [/b]

Last edited by icekandi (2007-03-27 05:55:31)

Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome To FTalk. Enjoy Posting and Have Fun :)
AeroCloud
» n00b
1969-12-31

My Profile :) nice to meet you :) http://theftalk.com/profile.php?id=4233
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Hi there AeroCloud! Welcome to Ftalk.. ü See yah around, have some fun! :eh:
제니
» n00b
1969-12-31

wassup ftalk? I've been lurking here for eons...and decided to join today coz ofcoz i want to post...kekeke^^* :penguin:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@keshie. AeroCloud. 제니: welcome to the ftalk family! have fun and enjoy! btw 제니: is that chinese or japanese? haha.. what does it mean?
제니
» n00b
1969-12-31

하하하.. It's hangeul(korean language)..i hope it's fine to use the s/n here?. meaning= my name
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Ok i joined this forum since past 2 week (i think?) tehehe.., and i saw so many ppl on this forum yesterday ><", i cant believe u guys dont have such a noob thread like this (or did i miss this topic

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:54

[ 10 queries - 0.095 second ]
Privacy Policy