• ARCHIVES 
  • » Ok i joined this forum since past 2 week (i think?) tehehe.., and i saw so many ppl on this forum yesterday ><", i cant believe u guys dont have such a noob thread like this (or did i miss this topic

Ok i joined this forum since past 2 week (i think?) tehehe.., and i saw so many ppl on this forum yesterday ><", i cant believe u guys dont have such a noob thread like this (or did i miss this topic

Padme
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Ok i joined this forum since past 2 week (i think?) tehehe.., and i saw so many ppl on this forum yesterday ><", i cant believe u guys dont have such a noob thread like this (or did i miss this topic

^ Yes, it enhances your typing skills.. and you'll benefit from it (work/school). Oh and I'd like to say [i]chuchu[/i] sometimes. :ninja: That's OK theejhay, we do get your point. Thanks for explaining this to Jonna and the others. =|
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Ok i joined this forum since past 2 week (i think?) tehehe.., and i saw so many ppl on this forum yesterday ><", i cant believe u guys dont have such a noob thread like this (or did i miss this topic

Hope they will understand.. again. reminders to all newbies: [b]sTicKy cApS[/b] and [b]ALL CAPS[/b] are prohibited in ftalk :thumbsdown:. posting also in filipino is not allowed :thumbsdown: (only in the "philippines section" :thumbsup: ).. please follow the rules to fully enjoy the stay. welcome to all! :)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]@Newbies: We implement rules not to restrict people here in ftalk. Rules are made not only by the admin but also by the moderators who had been only ,,members before. We know nobody is perfect but i guess all of us here can understand. Once or twice people tend to make mistakes. Time comes and you realize your wrong. that's good. but if you STILL do the same mistake, of course, appropriate actions will be taken. My point here is, I dont expect you, newbies, to be perfect just so to be a part of ftalk. But keep in mind that we need to follow these rules. This is a free forum board. You dont need to pay upon registering here. So in exchange, let's help one another in making this site a nice place of everybody. Admit it. StICkY CaPS is unpleasant to see.[/b]
vEeNaH_mHaReE
» n00b
1969-12-31

well, i'm vina. 14f from negros occ. ym: ghurlish13 pls add me!! vinlorn_11@yahoo.com godBless you all!!! :)
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]hello ate vina!! welcome to ftalk! enjoy posting,, and please follow rules! =P[/b]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hi there vina, welcome to the forum, an enjoy your stay! Please read and obey the forum rules so that we can all enjoy the forum! :eh:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]hey. welcome to FTALK! :wow: [/b]
einghill_zelosa_onse
» n00b
1969-12-31

:) hi aim khaez khae for short!!!! wahhhh heheehehe, female 18 years old i hope im welcome in this site!!! luv yah guyz!!!!
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Welcome to FriendsterTalk khaez khae! :thumbsup: Enjoy hanging out with us here!
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hi there khae, welcum to the forum and enjoy your stay! =) Please read the rules, so that we can enjoy the forum! :) Btw.. Lois here! :eh:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=green]annyeong haseyo to the new comers! *waah* welcome to FTALK! :wow: [/color][/b]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=vEeNaH_mHaReE]well, i'm vina. 14f from negros occ. ym: ghurlish13 pls add me!! vinlorn_11@yahoo.com godBless you all!!! :)[/quote] :arrow: [b]Hi vina! You know what, you have the same nick with our fellow member here. Also vina. Hehe. Btw, welcome to ftalk! Enjoy your stay! :thumbsup: [/b] [quote=einghill_zelosa_onse]:) hi aim khaez khae for short!!!! wahhhh heheehehe, female 18 years old i hope im welcome in this site!!! luv yah guyz!!!![/quote] :arrow: [b]Hi Khaez! How does it pronounce correctly? Hehe. Sorry for that. Welcome to Ftalk, have fun, and enjoy posting! ;) [/b] [quote=icekandi][b][color=green]annyeong haseyo to the new comers! *waah* welcome to FTALK! :wow: [/color][/b][/quote] :arrow: [b]Sis ice, [i]galing mong mg salita ng Korean ah, hehe. Nosebleed n ako pg gnyan![/i] Hehe.[/b]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Welcome to the newbies!! :D
kabuteman
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello everyone, Male, 32, happily married :) Location: California , SF Bay Area Hometown: Pasig city, Philippines Friendster Member Since: 2003 Looks like I'm one of the "oldies" here .... newbie and :paranoid: oldie :) As long as nobody calls me "lolo" .. I'm be ok .. :crybaby:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hehehe no worries.. we wont. Most of us would call you 'Kuya' though. :cool: Most of the users here are between 13-22 i think. And am not anymore within that age range. :ninja:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]dun wori! as what ate padme said, we call the elders kuya and ate.. heehee.. [/b] :eh:
marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i just made my first posts today. well i came from marky's forum but get tired of using his overlay
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

To [b]kabuteman[/b] & [b]marfillaster[/b]: Welcome to Ftalk guys! Hope you'll have fun here. ;)
Kameakashinoa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yo...Jhov here just join here an hour ago...by the way m 20 years old from Quezon City...hope to hear from u soon!

Last edited by Kameakashinoa (2007-02-02 14:08:27)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Hey Jhov, welcome to FriendsterTalk.. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Ok i joined this forum since past 2 week (i think?) tehehe.., and i saw so many ppl on this forum yesterday ><", i cant believe u guys dont have such a noob thread like this (or did i miss this topic

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:40

[ 9 queries - 0.088 second ]
Privacy Policy