• ARCHIVES 
  • » Ok i joined this forum since past 2 week (i think?) tehehe.., and i saw so many ppl on this forum yesterday ><", i cant believe u guys dont have such a noob thread like this (or did i miss this topic

Ok i joined this forum since past 2 week (i think?) tehehe.., and i saw so many ppl on this forum yesterday ><", i cant believe u guys dont have such a noob thread like this (or did i miss this topic

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Ok i joined this forum since past 2 week (i think?) tehehe.., and i saw so many ppl on this forum yesterday ><", i cant believe u guys dont have such a noob thread like this (or did i miss this topic

^wew, I need to install languages here! nyakz.. x_x Anyweiz welcum to all newbees out there! enjoy your stay here! keep posting to you all! =D And kindly read the rules! ^^
hiranojun
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Ok i joined this forum since past 2 week (i think?) tehehe.., and i saw so many ppl on this forum yesterday ><", i cant believe u guys dont have such a noob thread like this (or did i miss this topic

[quote=제니]하하하.. It's hangeul(korean language)..i hope it's fine to use the s/n here?. meaning= my name[/quote] 제니: welcome to friendstertalk Jeni.
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]TO ALL NEWBIES! Welcome to FriendsterTalk![/b] :cool::thumbsup:
제니
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=hiranojun][quote=제니]하하하.. It's hangeul(korean language)..i hope it's fine to use the s/n here?. meaning= my name[/quote] 제니: welcome to friendstertalk Jeni.[/quote] 고마워요...ㄱㄱㄱㄱ. Thank's for the warm welcome,btw are everyone from manila/Philippines? I miss manila esp. friday and saturday nights...*sighs* I joined friendster feb'04-but i became a noob after a while..seems like so many changes. we can put our simplified codes everywhere now.. Thank's to all the genuises.I'm still coping up. :wallbash:
ayumizachie
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi i joined the forum just now aND it sure is something name:annalyn nkname:anna or lyn age:21 location:pranque
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=제니]고마워요...ㄱㄱㄱㄱ. Thank's for the warm welcome,btw are everyone from manila/Philippines? I miss manila esp. friday and saturday nights...*sighs* I joined friendster feb'04-but i became a noob after a while..seems like so many changes. we can put our simplified codes everywhere now.. Thank's to all the genuises.I'm still coping up. :wallbash:[/quote] Well. gudluck! ur co-members and mods will help u if u have questions.. :D [quote=ayumizachie]Hi i joined the forum just now aND it sure is something name:annalyn nkname:anna or lyn age:21 location:pranque[/quote] welcome to ftalk! i'm xur u'll have fun and enjoy here.. oh. we have the same avatar. maybe i'll change mine :cry:

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-03-29 00:58:43)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^hi to all new members out there! I'm sure you'll enjoy here in FTalk! keep posting! btw, please read and obey the rules! ^^
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hello, Welcome To FTalk Forums. Enjoy Posting And Have Fun. [i]*Read The Rules*[/i] :thumbsup:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Hello to all the newbies!! Men, i'm havin a hard time reading this user's name: [b]제니[/b] .. :wallbash: Oh well.. :rolleyes: Enjoy you're stay, have fun, read & understand the rules, and see yah around people!! :eh:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=제니]하하하.. It's hangeul(korean language)..i hope it's fine to use the s/n here?. meaning= my name[/quote] ^ welcome to FTALK!! :wow: [b]your name is JE NI(romanized)/JENNY(english)?[/b] am i right? :wallbash: where did you get that hangeul font? are you korean? lolx. [b]@topic:[/b] welcome to ALL new comers! enjoy posting. don't just read the rules, follow them. lolx.
ejm.ch
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: thanks 4 all the codes! :D

Last edited by ejm.ch (2007-03-30 04:06:46)

kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

Hey Hey newbies! Welcome here.:) Enjoy posting but don't Spam.:) See yah around!
femakaze
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello!!! just registered today.....hehehe....have a nice nyt.... =D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Hi to the newbies[b] Jenny [/b](accdg to sis Ice), [b]ejm.ch [/b], and [b]femakaze [/b]!!! Welcome to ftalk, and enjoy! See yah around guyz.. ;) :thumbsup:
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center]HI NEWBIE HERE!! NEW HERE!! WELC0ME ME!! THANKS... :) :cool: :rolleyes: :D[/align]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hi there NOSIOJ, welcum to FTalk community. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here! btw, please avoid posting in ALL CAPS or in StiCky CaPz, its against the rules. kindly read the rules first and follow them. Thankz! ^^ [url]http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules[/url] <--Kindly read this (rules)

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2007-03-31 04:51:08)

NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote="'-'LoisFuLL'-'"]hi there NOSIOJ, welcum to FTalk community. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here! btw, please avoid posting in ALL CAPS or in StiCky CaPz, its against the rules. kindly read the rules first and follow them. Thankz! ^^[/quote] ok,.. tnx.. i will never forget that words of wisdom to you.. hahahah..ok, i'll read it.. nice to meet you.. heheheh.. ^^)

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2007-03-31 05:03:07)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ei! welcome to all newbies! to [b]NOSIOJ[/b]. [b]femakaze[/b] and [b]ejm.ch[/b]: welcome to the ftalk family! enjoy :D

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-03-31 05:00:53)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@nosioj, hehe.. Thankz! nice to meet you too.. can you share what should we call you, where are you from? and etc. we want to know more about you.. hihi! again, welcum to FTalk! ^^ oopz, my bad. I pressed the edit button of your post, I thought I pressed the quote button.. My bad, I didn't change anything to your post.. forgive me please. :doubt:
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thanks! proud to be here.. you're so great guys.. oh.. hahahah.. that's ok!.. you can call me with my name.. hahaha.. that's my name.. there oh' in my signature.. hihih.. :) PINOY here! >>Las Pinas.. much.much.love. :) thanks again.. =)

Last edited by NOSIOJ (2007-03-31 05:27:25)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Ok i joined this forum since past 2 week (i think?) tehehe.., and i saw so many ppl on this forum yesterday ><", i cant believe u guys dont have such a noob thread like this (or did i miss this topic

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:19

[ 9 queries - 0.085 second ]
Privacy Policy