• ARCHIVES 
  • » Guyz, Post your favorite jokes here,.. =) here's mine.. [b]Grandma's Boyfriend A 5-year-old boy went to visit his grandmother one day. Playing with his toys in her bedroom while grandma was dusti

Pages: 1234566

Guyz, Post your favorite jokes here,.. =) here's mine.. [b]Grandma's Boyfriend A 5-year-old boy went to visit his grandmother one day. Playing with his toys in her bedroom while grandma was dusti

ibardolasa16
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Guyz, Post your favorite jokes here,.. =) here's mine.. [b]Grandma's Boyfriend A 5-year-old boy went to visit his grandmother one day. Playing with his toys in her bedroom while grandma was dusti

one day there was a boy send a massage to his father!!! but his younger brother wrote the massage that his kuya is a good boy but his kuya get mad becaus he is a girl pala
Esba
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Guyz, Post your favorite jokes here,.. =) here's mine.. [b]Grandma's Boyfriend A 5-year-old boy went to visit his grandmother one day. Playing with his toys in her bedroom while grandma was dusti

Read this A detective and his sidekick found a dead body smothered in blood and a broken desk clock on the side of the body...to make sure the exact time they found the body,the detective ask his assistant: detective asked "what time is it now?" his assistant answered "it's time to get a new desk clock sir,because the clock beside the body has broken and that's why he(the body) is still sleeping..." the detective then fired his assistant and then lived happily ever after..
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]Pregnant unwed daughter A young unmarried girl discovers that she is pregnant. Scared, She confides this ' news' to her mother. Shouting, cursing, crying, the mother says, "Who was the pig that did This to you? I want to know!" The girl picks up the phone and makes a call. Half an hour later a Ferrari stops in front of their house; a mature And distinguished man with gray hair and impeccably dressed in a very expensive suit steps out of it and enters the house. He sits in the living room with the father, the mother and the Girl, and tells them: "Good morning, your daughter has informed me of the Problem. However, I can't marry her because of my personal family Situation, but I'll take responsibility. If a girl is born I will bequeath her 2 retail stores, a townhouse, a beach villa and a $1,000,000 bank account. If a boy is born, my legacy will be a couple of factories and a $2,000,000 bank account. If it is twins, a factory and $1,000,000 each. However, If there is a miscarriage, what do you suggest I do?" At this point, the father, who had remained silent, places a hand Firmly on the man's shoulder and tells him, "You can try again !"[/quote] hahaha
charmcharmcharm14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color-blue][align=center][b] :lol: wahahah :lol: i really like this corner. . . its all funny... post more! hak hak hak!?!?[/b][/align][/color]
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

here's i wanna share. its about 80 year old man marries 20 year old woman... The marriage of an 80 year old white man and a 20 year old woman was the talk of the town. After being married a year, the couple went to the hospital for the birth of their first child. The attending nurse came out of the delivery room to congratulate the old gentleman and said, 'This is amazing. How do you do it at your age?' The old man grinned and said, 'You got to keep the old motor running.' The following year, the couple returned to the hospital for the birth of their second child. The same nurse was attending the delivery and again went out to congratulate the old gentleman. She said, 'Sir, you are something else. How do you manage it?' The old man grinned and said, 'You gotta keep the old motor running.' A year later, the couple r eturned to the hospital for the birth of their third child. The same nurse was there for this birth also and, after the delivery, she once again approached the old gentleman, smiled, and said, 'Well, you surely are something else! How do you do it?' The old man replied, 'It's like I've told you before, you gotta keep the old motor running.' The nurse, still smiling, patted him on the back and said, 'Well, I guess it's time to change the oil. This one's black.' :lol:
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^they weren't his children :lol:
.:JePineda:.
» n00b
1969-12-31

lol!!! this thread isreally funny!!!heres mine A jeepney and an Airplane crashed. Where is the site of huge casualties? answer: Graveyard... get it? :) Knock Knock :ninja: whose there :) I wanna kill myself... :ninja: are you serious? :) well I've been having these dark thoughts lately. And when I look at my body in the mirror my male parts make me sick utter silence for... well... 10 secs... then phone rings... ninja unplugs phone cable. :)I'm just telling a joke man! :ninja: ok ok... do it again :)Knock knock :ninja: Whos there :) if you say a word I'll shoot my self. :ninja:if you say a --- :) I have a gun silent time of 2 secs :) I do. I have a gun :ninja: Listen, man.... Is there soomething you want to tell me? :)(nods his head) It's... CAlled a joke!!! hha :ninja: God!!! when will you stop making the jokes! :)I'm just making--- :ninja: Youre missing the point! :)knock knock :ninja: whose there?! :) I'm gonna kill myself :ninja: I'm gonna kill myself who?! Smileys hangs himself after the ninja blinked Ninja stares at the corpse. and is lik O.O :ninja: I dont get it... Yeah I know, it sucks... But just use your imagination and Visualise it clearly... you'll get it... eventually
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

HOW DO YOU DECIDE WHOM TO MARRY? (Written by kids) You got to find somebody who likes the same stuff. Like, if you like sports, she should like it that you like sports, and she should keep the chips and dip coming. -- Alan, age 10 No person really decides before they grow up who they're going to marry. God decides it all way before, and you get to find out later who you're stuck with. -- Kristen, age 10 WHAT IS THE RIGHT AGE TO GET MARRIED? Twenty-three is the best age because you know the person FOREVER , by then.. -- Camille, age 10 HOW CAN A STRANGER TELL IF TWO PEOPLE ARE MARRIED? You might have to guess, based on whether they seem to be yelling at the same kids. -- Derrick, age 8 WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR MOM AND DAD HAVE IN COMMON? Both don't want any more kids. -- Lori, age 8 WHAT DO MOST PEOPLE DO ON A DATE? Dates are for having fun, and people should use them to get to know each other. Even boys have something to say if you listen long enough. -- Lynnette, age 8 (isn't she a treasure) On the first date, they just tell each other lies and that usually gets them interested enough to go for a second date. -- Martin, age 10 WHAT WOULD YOU DO ON A FIRST DATE THAT WAS TURNING SOUR? I'd run home and play dead. The next day I would call all the newspapers and make sure they wrote about me in all the dead columns. -- Craig, age 9 WHEN IS IT OKAY TO KISS SOMEONE? When they're rich. -- Pam, age 7 The law says you have to be eighteen, so I wouldn't want to mess with that. - - Curt, age 7 The rule goes like this: If you kiss someone, then you should marry them and have kids with them. It's the right thing to do. -- Howard, age 8 IS IT BETTER TO BE SINGLE OR MARRIED? It's better for girls to be single but not for boys. Boys need someone to clean up after them. -- Anita, age 9 (bless you child) HOW WOULD THE WORLD BE DIFFERENT IF PEOPLE DIDN'T GET MARRIED? There sure would be a lot of kids to explain, wouldn't there? -- Kelvin, age 8 And the #1 Favorite is........ HOW WOULD YOU MAKE A MARRIAGE WORK? Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a truck hit her. -- Ricky, age 10
ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ speaking of marriage. heres a short story about a couple who is celebrating their golden anniv. entitled [b]'How to Stay Married Forever[/b] [quote]A couple was celebrating their golden wedding anniversary on the beach in Montego Bay, Jamaica. Their domestic tranquility had long been the talk of the town. "What a peaceful & loving couple". The local newspaper reporter was inquiring as to the secret of their long and happy marriage. "Well, it dates back to our honeymoon in America," explained the man. "We visited the Grand Canyon in Arizona and took a trip down to the bottom of the canyon by horse. We hadn't gone too far when my wife's horse stumbled and she almost fell off. My wife looked down at the horse and quietly said, "That's once." "We proceeded a little further and the horse stumbled again, this time causing her to drop her water. Once more my wife quietly said, "That's twice." We hadn't gone a half-mile when the horse stumbled for a third time. My wife quietly removed a revolver from her purse and shot the horse dead. I shouted at her, "What 's wrong with you, woman! Why did you shoot the poor animal like that? Are you crazy?" She looked at me, and quietly said, "That's once." "And from that moment... we have lived happily ever after."[/quote] another one: [b]Applicant applying as a Secretary[/b] [quote]Deer Sir, I waunt to apply for the secritary job what I saw in the paper. I can Type real quik wit one finggar and do sum a counting. I think I am good on the phone and no I am a pepole person, Pepole really seam to respond to me belly well. I´m lookin for a Jobb as a secritary but it musent be to complicaited. I no my spelling is not to good but find that I Offen can get a job thru my persinalety. My salerery is open so we can discus wat you want to pay me and wat you think that I am werth, I can start imeditely. Thank you in advanse fore yore anser. . hopifuly Yore best aplicant so farr. Sinseerly, Peggy May Starlings PS : Because my resimay is a bit short - below is a pickture of me taken at my last jobb. .. ... .... .....[/quote] [img]http://i31.tinypic.com/kdpxli.jpg[/img] :o [b]Employer's Reply:[/b] Dear Peggy, It's OK honey, we've got spell check..... Welcome onboard!!!

Last edited by ak0cs3m (2008-02-09 10:25:53)

philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hehehehe so funny!
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

knock knock who's there akomaba akomaba who? :wasted: :lol:
cirEchAdz
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Blonde in a Soda Machine *** One day a blonde goes up to a soda machine. She puts in some money and a soda comes out. She gets really excited and started to put more money into the machine. The more and more she did it, the more the sodas came out. Someone walked up to her and asked her if they could get a soda. The blonde said, 'Get out of my face, I'm winning! [i]credits to ite[/i]
Psyanne
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Sorry Not English But Funny Tho [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl6jfOEPJGk[/youtube]
Kai_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

A woman takes a lover home during the day while her husband is at work. Her 9-year old son comes home unexpectedly, he sees them and hides in the bedroom closet to watch. The woman's husband also comes home. She puts her lover in the closet, not realizing that the little boy is in there already. The little boy says, 'Dark in here.' The man says, 'Yes, it is.' Boy: 'I have a baseball.' Man: 'That's nice' Boy: 'Want to buy it?' Ma n: 'No , thanks.' Boy: 'My Dad's outside.' Man: 'OK, how much?' Boy: '$250' In the next few weeks, it happens again that the boy and the lover are in the closet together. Boy: 'Dark in here.' Man: 'Yes, it is.' Boy: 'I have a baseball glove.' The lover, remembering the last time, asks the boy, How much?' Boy: '$750' Man: 'Sold.' A few days later, the Dad says to the boy, 'Grab your glove, let's go outside and have a game of catch.' The boy says, 'I can't, I sold my baseball and my glove.' The Dad asks, 'How much did you sell them for?' Boy: '$1,000' The Dad says, 'That's terrible to over charge your friends like that...that is way more than those two things cost. I'm taking you to church, to confession.' They go to the church and the Dad makes the little boy sit in the confessional booth and closes the door. The boy says, 'Dark in here.' The priest says, 'Don't start that shit again; you're in my closet now.'
LOLLiPOPCANDiESx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]An organization is like a tree full of monkeys, all on different limbs at different levels. Some monkeys are climbing up, some down. The monkeys on top look down and see a tree full of smiling faces. The monkeys on the bottom look up and see nothing but assholes.[/color][/b]
- mims -
» n00b
1969-12-31

Funny ehe!
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Why Parents Have Gray Hair A father passing by his son's bedroom was astonished to see the bed nicely made up and everything neat and tidy. Then he saw an envelope propped up prominently on the pillow. It was addressed, "Dad". With the worst premonition, he opened the envelope and read the letter with trembling hands: Dear Dad, It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to elope with my new girlfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with you and Mom. I've been finding real passion with Joan and she is so nice. I knew you would not approve of her because of all her piercings, tattoos, her tight motorcycle clothes and because she is so much older than I am but it's not only the passion, Dad, she's pregnant. Joan says that we are going to be very happy. She owns a trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood, enough for the whole winter. We share a dream of having many more children. Joan has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone. We'll be growing it and trading it with the other people in the commune for all the cocaine and ecstasy we want. In the meantime, we'll pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so Joan can get better; she sure deserves it! Don't worry Dad, I'm 15 years old now and I know how to take care of myself. Someday, I'm sure we'll be back to visit so you can get to know your grandchildren. Your son, Chad P.S. Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at Tommy's house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than the report card that's in my desk drawer. I love you! Call when it is safe for me to come home! [/b]
3fuuji3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:crybaby: wow it makes me cry... wooohhhhhh :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :wow: all jokes r funny ... woooooo
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]ULTIMATE FEMALE JOKE[/b] [i]It has long been contended that there are male jokes and there are female jokes, and there are unisex jokes. Here is a joke I consider a true female joke. I offer it to you in the hopes that women will love it and men will pass it along to a woman who will love it! A woman was sitting at a bar enjoying an after work cocktail with her girlfriends when an exceptionally tall, handsome, extremely sexy, middle-aged man entered. He was so striking that the woman could not take her eyes off him. The young-at-heart man noticed her overly attentive stare and walked directly toward her. (As all men will.) Before she could offer her apologies for staring so rudely, he leaned over and whispered to her, "I'll do anything, absolutely anything, that you want me to do, no matter how kinky, for $20.00......on one condition." Flabbergasted, the woman asked what the condition was. The man replied, "You have to tell me what you want me to do in just three words." The woman considered his proposition for a moment, and then slowly removed a $20 bill from her purse, which she pressed into the man's hand along with her address. She looked deeply into his eyes, and slowly and meaningfully said...[/i] "Clean my house." [b]YOU GO, GIRL!!!![/b]

Last edited by angelalaine (2008-03-24 07:45:18)

lilaj01
» n00b
1969-12-31

thE bEst ung kAy MENG!.. hiHi.. :D

Last edited by lilaj01 (2008-03-25 16:42:21)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Guyz, Post your favorite jokes here,.. =) here's mine.. [b]Grandma's Boyfriend A 5-year-old boy went to visit his grandmother one day. Playing with his toys in her bedroom while grandma was dusti

Pages: 1234566

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:05

[ 11 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy