• ARCHIVES 
  • » Guyz, Post your favorite jokes here,.. =) here's mine.. [b]Grandma's Boyfriend A 5-year-old boy went to visit his grandmother one day. Playing with his toys in her bedroom while grandma was dusti

Pages: 1..123456

Guyz, Post your favorite jokes here,.. =) here's mine.. [b]Grandma's Boyfriend A 5-year-old boy went to visit his grandmother one day. Playing with his toys in her bedroom while grandma was dusti

princessmisa
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Guyz, Post your favorite jokes here,.. =) here's mine.. [b]Grandma's Boyfriend A 5-year-old boy went to visit his grandmother one day. Playing with his toys in her bedroom while grandma was dusti

[quote=chopstick]Bill, Jim & Scott were at a convention together & were sharing a large suite on the top of a 75-story skyscraper. After a long day of meetings, they were shocked to hear that the elevators in their hotel were broken & they would have to climb 75 flights of stairs to get to their room. Bill said to Jim & Scott, "Let's break the monotony of this unpleasant task by concentrating on something interesting. I'll tell jokes for 25 flights, Jim can sing songs for the next 25 flights and Scott can tell sad stories for the rest of the way." At the 26th floor, Bill stopped telling jokes & Jim began to sing. At the 51st floor Jim stopped singing & Scott began to tell sad stories. "I will tell my saddest story first," he said. "I left the room key in the car!"[/quote] hahahahha!!!! that's [b]super[/b] funny! ---> sorry! i double psted.. how can i delete the other one?

Last edited by princessmisa (2008-11-09 01:15:54)

Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Guyz, Post your favorite jokes here,.. =) here's mine.. [b]Grandma's Boyfriend A 5-year-old boy went to visit his grandmother one day. Playing with his toys in her bedroom while grandma was dusti

nice jokes haha got me reading the whole 6 pages
mAu yABs u
» n00b
1969-12-31

hirs miNe.. mArc 4warded dis mSg..hihi... its kinda corny, but i luv itt! isang malupit n paraan ng pag-amin ng nara2mdaman: "bago pa nila lagyan ng malisya ang ating pagkakaibigan, hayaan mong lagyan ko na.." :lol::lol: pedeh, pedeh!!
iRu kaRa
» n00b
1969-12-31

back.when.i.was.employed.by.the.state.council. .i.took.a.call.from.an.angry.worker.. caller.. .`do.you.know.there.are.no.doors.on.the.toilet.in.our.office?` me: has.long.has.this.been.going.on..?` caller: `at.least.three.months` me: i.can.see.ur.problem.` caller: `so.can.everybody.else:lol: -quoted from RD
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

this is a little joke... a mom call her daughter in the telephone.... :cry:hi nelly......where are u now.... its getting dark.. :D hi mom.....its ok mom...im in the hospital... :o what...what happen baby???why are u in there......im worried about u baby.... =D mom what are u talking about im a nurse...... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: =) :thumbsup:? or :thumbsdown:? rate my little joke....
m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=cUtieAyu]Dispatcher: 911 What's the nature of your emergency? Caller: My wife is pregnant and her contractions are only two minutes apart Dispatcher: Is this her first child? Caller: No, you idiot! This is her husband![/quote] this is funny!:lol:[quote=Nehpets]Chemistry Teacher: “Can you give me the formula for water?” Student: “H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O-.” Chemistry Teacher: “Where did you get an idea like that?” Student: “You told us the other day it was H to O.”[/quote] and this one too! haha:lol: post more!
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

This is the true story of George Phillips of Meridian, Mississippi, who was going to bed when his wife told him that he'd left the light on in the shed. George opened the door to go turn off the light but saw there were people in the shed in the process of stealing things. He immediately phoned the police, who asked "Is someone in your house?" and George said no and explained the situation. Then they explained that all patrols were busy, and that he should simply lock his door and an officer would be there when available. George said, "Okay," hung up, counted to 30, and phoned the police again. "Hello, I just called you a few seconds ago because there were people in my shed. Well, you don't have to worry about them now because I've just shot them all." Then he hung up. Within five minutes three squad cars, an Armed Response unit, and an ambulance showed up. Of course, the police caught the burglars red-handed. One of the policemen said to George: "I thought you said that you'd shot them!" George said, "I thought you said there was nobody available!" [spoiler]i hope u like it . .[/spoiler]
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

this :thumbsdown: what i got from bulletin... ======================================================================= When Chinese Speak An English Caller : Hello, can I speak to Annie Wan? ( anyone) Operator : Yes, you can speak to me. Caller: No, I want to speak to Annie Wan! Operator: You are talking to someone! Who is this? Caller: I'm Sam Wan (someone) And I need to talk to Annie Wan! It's urgent.. Operator: I know you are someone and you want to talk to anyone! But what's this urgent matter about? Caller: Well... just tell my sister Annie Wan that our brother Noel Wan ( no one ) was involved in an accident.. Noel Wan got injured and now Noel Wan is being sent to the hospital. Right now, Avery Wan is on his way to the hospital. Operator: Look if no one was injured and no one was sent to the hospital, then the accident isn't an urgent matter! You may find this hilarious but I don't have time for this! Caller: You are so rude! Who are you? Operator: I'm Saw Lee. (sorry) Caller: Yes! You should be sorry.. Now give me your name!! ======================================================================= teacher & students... >>>>Kamarul was sitting in class doing math problems when his teacher >>>>picked him to answer a question, >>>> >>>>"Kamarul , if there were five birds sitting on a fence and you hit >one >>>>with your catapult, how many would be left?" >>>> >>>>"None," replied Kamarul "cause the rest would fly away." >>>> >>>>"Well, the answer is four," said the teacher, "[b]but I like the way >>>>you're thinking."[/b]>>>> >>>>Kamarul then says, "I have a question for you, teacher. If there >were >>>>three women eating ice cream cones in a shop, one was licking her >cone, >>>>the >>second was biting her cone and the third was sucking her cone, >>>>which one is married?" >>>> >>>>"Well," said the teacher nervously, "I... I?guess..... the one >sucking >>>>the cone ?" >>>> >>>>"No teacher," said Kamarul , "the one with the wedding ring on her >>>>finger, [b]but I like the way you're thinking too"[/b]>>>> >>>>He he he he...

Last edited by 0825pauline (2008-12-25 18:14:42)

hyree10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote=Shim Oo-Ma]^ lol :lol: -- ["Are you ready to die, kids?" "Aye aye, shinigami!" "I can't hear you!" "Aye aye, shinigami!" "Ooooohhhh..."] Who has a notebook you can write in to kill? "DEATHSPONGE NOTEPANTS"! Who murders the whales,starfish,n the krill? "DEATHSPONGE NOTEPANTS"! If murder and mayhem be something you wish... "DEATHSPONGE NOTEPANTS"!! Put down a name; you'll have one DEAD FISH! "DEATHSPONGE NOTEPANTS"!!! [etc.].[/quote] love this one ahehehe....death note rules!![/align] [align=center][img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh280/hyree10/asaaaa.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh280/hyree10/SadHikaru.jpg[/img] [/align] [align=center][img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh280/hyree10/340801wt005bb8fm.png[/img][/align]
mikeljon02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

theres a man who writes a message to her mom. he said he had aids and something like that. and the mom was confused and killed herself. she doesnt know that it was a joke. at the back: "mom this is only a joke happy mothers day!'
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Was that Nonfiction? :/
huds_10
» n00b
1969-12-31

^:lol::lol: co0L!!! xD :penguin:
dix
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]Peter Pan once said: "If you close you eyes and think about something you really want, YOU'LL FLY." But how come everytime I think of you I FALL? :heart::heart:[/quote]

Last edited by dix (2010-04-06 06:52:30)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

One day, a desperate single man meet the God in his dream. he wasnt alone. he saw 2 more people in there. looking as desperate as he is. The first one asked : Oh God, when will i found my soulmate? God: You'll find her 5 years from now. So the first one became so happy that he cried like a crybaby. the second one who saw that wanna know about his soulmate too. The second one : Dear God, when will i found my soulmate? God: You'll find her 20 years from now. So the second one became so sad that he cried like a crybaby. the desperate single man became curious, he asked God the same question. Desperate single man : Oh God, when will i found my soulmate? The God then cried sadly like a crybaby.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Guyz, Post your favorite jokes here,.. =) here's mine.. [b]Grandma's Boyfriend A 5-year-old boy went to visit his grandmother one day. Playing with his toys in her bedroom while grandma was dusti

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:12

[ 9 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy