• ARCHIVES 
  • » Guyz, Post your favorite jokes here,.. =) here's mine.. [b]Grandma's Boyfriend A 5-year-old boy went to visit his grandmother one day. Playing with his toys in her bedroom while grandma was dusti

Pages: 1..123456

Guyz, Post your favorite jokes here,.. =) here's mine.. [b]Grandma's Boyfriend A 5-year-old boy went to visit his grandmother one day. Playing with his toys in her bedroom while grandma was dusti

keyz_08
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Guyz, Post your favorite jokes here,.. =) here's mine.. [b]Grandma's Boyfriend A 5-year-old boy went to visit his grandmother one day. Playing with his toys in her bedroom while grandma was dusti

the jokes here are funny.. i would research some soon... =)
cUtieAyu
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Guyz, Post your favorite jokes here,.. =) here's mine.. [b]Grandma's Boyfriend A 5-year-old boy went to visit his grandmother one day. Playing with his toys in her bedroom while grandma was dusti

[color=brown][b]:lol: here's another one... :D[/color] [color=red] The LAPD, The FBI, and the CIA are all trying to prove that they are the best at apprehending criminals. The President decides to give them a test. He releases a rabbit into a forest and each of them has to catch it. The CIA goes in. They place animal informants throughout the forest. They question all plant and mineral witnesses. After three months of extensive investigations they conclude that rabbits do not exist. The FBI goes in. After two weeks with no leads they burn the forest, killing everything in it, including the rabbit, and they make no apologies. The rabbit had it coming. The LAPD goes in. They come out two hours later with a badly beaten bear. The bear is yelling: [i]"Okay! Okay! I'm a rabbit! I'm a rabbit!"[/i][/color][/b]

Last edited by cUtieAyu (2008-07-11 23:55:10)

njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

in jollibee.. igorot: miss, my order will be one bottle of honey.. sales lady : we dont sell honey here.. igorot: what ? you dont sell.. hey woman!! dont lie to me.. theres a big bee outside, then you say there's nothing..dont trick me..im not ignorant..give me now!!!!give meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
_prInceSs12_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

pick up lines: :eh: "miss, can i buy you a drink?" :rolleyes: "actually, i'd rather have the money." ___________________________________________________________ :eh: "im a photographer, i've been looking for a face like yours." :rolleyes: "im a plastic surgeon, I'VE been looking for a face like yours!!!" ___________________________________________________________ :eh: "your face must've turned a few heads!" :rolleyes: "and your face must've turned a few stomachs!!!!" ___________________________________________________________ :eh: "haven't i seen you someplace before?" :rolleyes: "yes, that's why i don't go there anymore." ___________________________________________________________ :eh: "is this seat empty?" :rolleyes: "yes, and THIS ONE WILL if you sit down." ___________________________________________________________

Last edited by _prInceSs12_ (2008-07-25 08:02:56)

riana21.punkemorock
» FTalker
1969-12-31

french lessons: French lesson Cough: o vou Ashes: a vou Naked: hu vou Car: re vou Baloon: lo vou Drugs: sha vou Gud bye: va vou Cute: a cou Ikaw: ga gou
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ lol :lol: -- ["Are you ready to die, kids?" "Aye aye, shinigami!" "I can't hear you!" "Aye aye, shinigami!" "Ooooohhhh..."] Who has a notebook you can write in to kill? "DEATHSPONGE NOTEPANTS"! Who murders the whales,starfish,n the krill? "DEATHSPONGE NOTEPANTS"! If murder and mayhem be something you wish... "DEATHSPONGE NOTEPANTS"!! Put down a name; you'll have one DEAD FISH! "DEATHSPONGE NOTEPANTS"!!! [etc.].
human1percent
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]nice joke..guyzz..luv iitt[/b]:wow::wow:
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ all of your jokes are killin me =D Mine! A blind man walks into a store with his seeing eye dog. All of a sudden, he picks up the leash and begins swinging the dog over his head. The manager runs up to the man and asks, "What are you doing?!!" The blind man replies, "Just looking around." A man goes to a bar with his dog. He goes up to the bar and asks for a drink. The bartender says "You can't bring that dog in here!" The guy, without missing a beat, says "This is my seeing-eye dog." "Oh man, " the bartender says, "I'm sorry, here, the first one's on me." The man takes his drink and goes to a table near the door. Another guy walks in the bar with a Chihuahua. The first guys sees him, stops him and says "You can't bring that dog in here unless you tell him it's a seeing-eye dog." The second man graciously thanks the first man and continues to the bar. He asks for a drink. The bartender says "Hey, you can't bring that dog in here!" The second man replies "This is my seeing-eye dog." The bartender says, "No, I don't think so. They do not have Chiwauas as seeing-eye dogs." The man pauses for a half-second and replies "What?!?! They gave me a Chihuahua?!?" Q: Why don't blind people skydive? A: It scares the heck out of the dog. A blind man was describing his favorite sport, parachuting. When asked how this was accomplished, he said that things were all done for him: "I am placed in the door with my seeing eye dog and told when to jump. My hand is placed on my release ring for me and out I go with the dog." "But how do you know when you are going to land?" he was asked. "I have a very keen sense of smell, and I can smell the trees and grass when I am 300 feet from the ground" he answered. "But how do you know when to lift your legs for the final arrival on the ground?" he was again asked. He quickly answered: "Oh, the dog's leash goes slack." A snake and a rabbit were racing along a pair of intersecting forest pathways one day, when they collided at the intersection. They immediately began to argue with one another as to who was at fault for the mishap. When the snake remarked that he had been blind since birth, and thus should be given additional leeway, the rabbit said that he, too, had been blind since birth. The two animals then forgot about the collision and began commiserating concerning the problems of being blind. The snake said that his greatest regret was the loss of his identity. He had never been able to see his reflection in the water, and for that reason did not know exactly what he looked like, or even what he was. The rabbit declared that he had the same problem. Seeing a way that they could help each other, the rabbit proposed that one feel the other from head to toe, and then try to describe what the other animal was. The snake agreed, and started by winding himself around the rabbit. After a few moments, he announced, "You've got very soft, fuzzy fur, long ears, big rear feet, and a little fuzzy ball for a tail. I think that you must be a bunny rabbit!" The rabbit was much relieved to find his identity, and proceeded to return the favor to the snake. After feeling about the snake's body for a few minutes, he asserted, "Well, you're scaly, you're slimy, you've got beady little eyes, you squirm and slither all the time, and you've got a forked tongue. I think you're a lawyer!"
rizz.chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=hotpink] [b] =D ahahaha! that's funny some more! :D[/b][/color][/align]
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=riana21.punkemorock]french lessons: French lesson Cough: o vou Ashes: a vou Naked: hu vou Car: re vou Baloon: lo vou Drugs: sha vou Gud bye: va vou Cute: a cou Ikaw: ga gou[/quote] haha i larb tis one :lol: [quote=_prInceSs12_]pick up lines: :eh: "miss, can i buy you a drink?" :rolleyes: "actually, i'd rather have the money." ___________________________________________________________ :eh: "im a photographer, i've been looking for a face like yours." :rolleyes: "im a plastic surgeon, I'VE been looking for a face like yours!!!" ___________________________________________________________ :eh: "your face must've turned a few heads!" :rolleyes: "and your face must've turned a few stomachs!!!!" ___________________________________________________________ :eh: "haven't i seen you someplace before?" :rolleyes: "yes, that's why i don't go there anymore." ___________________________________________________________ :eh: "is this seat empty?" :rolleyes: "yes, and THIS ONE WILL if you sit down." ___________________________________________________________ Last edited by _prInceSs12_ (2008-07-25 06:02:56)[/quote] haha this one also :D more jokes plsss :D
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=riana21.punkemorock]french lessons: French lesson Cough: o vou Ashes: a vou Naked: hu vou Car: re vou Baloon: lo vou Drugs: sha vou Gud bye: va vou Cute: a cou Ikaw: ga gou[/quote] I love this one!! bwahahaha!!
Nehpets
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Chemistry Teacher: “Can you give me the formula for water?” Student: “H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O-.” Chemistry Teacher: “Where did you get an idea like that?” Student: “You told us the other day it was H to O.” ========================================================= A foreign tourist hired a guide to take him around Delhi and Agra. At the Red Fort at Delhi, he admired the architecture and asked how many years it took to build. “Twenty years,” replied the guide. ‘You Indians are a lazy lot,” the tourist said. “In my country, this could have been built in five.’ At Agra he admired the Taj’s beauty and asked how many years it took to build. ‘Only ten years,’ said the guide. The tourist retorted: ‘You Indians are slow! We can construct such buildings in two-and-a-half.’ In this fashion the tourist claimed that every building he admired could have been built in his country in quarter the time. Finally, when they reached the Qutab Minar, and the tourist asked what it was, the guide replied: ‘I don’t know. It wasn’t there yesterday evening.”

Last edited by Nehpets (2008-09-06 09:42:56)

MaLDiTaNg_SaDe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Things My Mother Taught Me --Anything sound familiar? 1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. --'If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning.' 2. My mother taught me RELIGION. --'You better pray that will come out of the carpet.' 3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. --'If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!' 4. My mother taught me LOGIC. --'Because I said so, that's why.' 5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. --'If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me.' 6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. --'Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident.' 7. My mother taught me IRONY. --'Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about.' 8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. --'Shut your mouth and eat your supper.' 9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. --'Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!' 10. My mother taught me about STAMINA. --'You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone.' 11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. --'This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it.' 12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. --'If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!' 13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. --I brought you into this world, and I can take you out.' 14. My mother taught me about ENVY. --'There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do.' 15. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. --'Just wait until your father gets home.' 16. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. --'You are going to get it when you get home!' 17. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. --'If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to get stuck that way.' 18. My mother taught me ESP. --'Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?' 19. My mother taught me HUMOR. --'When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me.' 20. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. --'If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up.' 21. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. --'Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?' 22. My mother taught me WISDOM. --'When you get to be my age, you'll understand =========================================== Dear Wife - I'm writing you this letter to tell you that I'm leaving you forever. I've been a good man to you for seven years and I have nothing to show for it. These last two weeks have been hell. Your boss called to tell me that you quit your job today and that was the last straw. Last week, you came home and didn't even notice that I had a new haircut, had cooked your favorite meal and even wore a brand new pair of silk boxers. You ate in two minutes, and went straight to sleep after watching all of your soaps. You don't tell me you love me anymore; you don't want sex or anything that connects us as husband and wife. Either you're cheating on me or you don't love me anymore; whatever the case, I'm gone. Your EX-Husband P.S. Don't try to find me. Your SISTER and I are moving away to West Virginia together! Have a great life! Dear Ex-Husband - Nothing has made my day more than receiving your letter. It's true that you and I have been married for seven years, although a good man is a far cry from what you've been. I watch my soaps so much because they drown out your constant whining and griping. Too bad that doesn't work. I DID notice when you got a hair cut last week, but the first thing that came to mind was "You look just like a girl!" Since my mother raised me not to say anything if you can't say something nice, I didn't comment .And when you cooked my favorite meal, you must have gotten me confused with MY SISTER, because I stopped eating pork seven years ago. About those new silk boxers: I turned away from you because the $49.99 price tag was still on them, and I prayed that it was a coincidence that my sister had just borrowed fifty dollars from me that morning. After all of this, I still loved you and felt that we could work it out. So when I hit the lotto for ten million dollars, I quit my job and bought us two tickets to Jamaica . But when I got home you were gone. Everything happens for a reason, I guess. I hope you have the fulfilling life you always wanted. My lawyer said that the letter you wrote ensures you won't get a dime from me. So take care. Signed, Your Ex-Wife, Rich As Hell and Free! P.S. I don't know if I ever told you this, but my sister Carla was born Carl. I hope that's not a problem. ================================================= A boy goes over and have dinner with her parents. Since this is such a big event, the girl announces to her boyfriend that after dinner, she would like to go out and ######### for the first time. Well, the boy is ecstatic, but he has never had sex before, so he takes a trip to the pharmacist to get some condoms. He tells the pharmacist it's his first time and the pharmacist helps the boy for about an hour. He tells the boy everything there is to know about condoms and sex. At the register, the pharmacist asks the boy how many condoms he'd like to buy, a 3-pack, 10-pack, or family pack. The boy insists on the family pack because he thinks he will be rather busy, it being his first time and all. That night, the boy shows up at the girl's parents' house and meets his girlfriend at the door. "Oh, I'm so excited for you to meet my parents, come on in!" The boy goes inside and is taken to the dinner table where the girl's parents are seated. the boy quickly offers to say grace and bows his head. A minute passes, and the boy is still deep in prayer, with his head down. 10 minutes pass, and still no movement from the boy. Finally, after 20 minutes with his head down, the girlfriend leans over and whispers to the boyfriend, "I had no idea you were this religious." The boy turns, and whispers back, "I had no idea your father was a pharmacist."

Last edited by MaLDiTaNg_SaDe (2008-09-10 15:46:16)

_jeNny_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

dont be shy if you have a body odor.............. because you sweat it out badly.......... :D:lol:=)hahahahahaha..........
_prInceSs12_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=MaLDiTaNg_SaDe]Things My Mother Taught Me --Anything sound familiar? 1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. --'If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning.' 2. My mother taught me RELIGION. --'You better pray that will come out of the carpet.' 3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. --'If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!' 4. My mother taught me LOGIC. --'Because I said so, that's why.' 5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. --'If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me.' 6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. --'Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident.' 7. My mother taught me IRONY. --'Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about.' 8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. --'Shut your mouth and eat your supper.' 9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. --'Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!' 10. My mother taught me about STAMINA. --'You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone.' 11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. --'This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it.' 12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. --'If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!' 13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. --I brought you into this world, and I can take you out.' 14. My mother taught me about ENVY. --'There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do.' 15. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. --'Just wait until your father gets home.' 16. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. --'You are going to get it when you get home!' 17. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. --'If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to get stuck that way.' 18. My mother taught me ESP. --'Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?' 19. My mother taught me HUMOR. --'When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me.' 20. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. --'If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up.' 21. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. --'Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?' 22. My mother taught me WISDOM. --'When you get to be my age, you'll understand[/quote] i super love this. hahaha. it [b]do[/b] sounds like my mom. lol
chopstick
» FTalker
1969-12-31

MISSING Lost: Dog Color: Black and white with patches of fur missing Other: Limp on right leg, left ear missing, three teeth remaining, may have saliva coming out of mouth, nose is scratched, no collar, and has some problems with his digestive system. Goes by the name of 'LUCKY'. Bill, Jim & Scott were at a convention together & were sharing a large suite on the top of a 75-story skyscraper. After a long day of meetings, they were shocked to hear that the elevators in their hotel were broken & they would have to climb 75 flights of stairs to get to their room. Bill said to Jim & Scott, "Let's break the monotony of this unpleasant task by concentrating on something interesting. I'll tell jokes for 25 flights, Jim can sing songs for the next 25 flights and Scott can tell sad stories for the rest of the way." At the 26th floor, Bill stopped telling jokes & Jim began to sing. At the 51st floor Jim stopped singing & Scott began to tell sad stories. "I will tell my saddest story first," he said. "I left the room key in the car!" i just found this jokes on some sites..hehe hope anyone haven't posted this yet..its quite funny:) my first post actually.. hihi hope you'll lyk it:D

Last edited by chopstick (2008-09-13 06:46:53)

kikay-in-pink
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahahaha! it's so funny! really love this page! i really love ftalk... hope you like this story too... [b]bad butler[/b] A wealthy couple prepared to go out for the evening. The woman of the house gave their butler, Jervis, the night off. She said they would return home very late, and she hoped he would enjoy his evening. The wife wasn't having a good time at the party. So, she came home early, alone. Her husband stayed on, socializing with important clients. As the woman walked into her house, she found Jervis by himself in the dining room. She called him to follow her, and led him into the master bedroom. She turned to him and said, in the voice she knew he must obey, "Jervis, I want you to take off my dress." This he did, hanging it carefully over a chair. "Jervis," she continued, "now take off my stockings and garter belt." Again, Jervis silently obeyed. "Now, Jervis, I want you to remove my bra and panties." Eyes downcast, Jervis obeyed. Both were breathing heavily, the tension mounting between them. She looked sternly at him and said, "Jervis, if I ever catch you wearing my stuff again, you're fired!" [b]husband mart[/b] A store that sells husbands has just opened in Ottawa where a woman may go to choose a husband from among many men. The store is comprised of 6 floors, and the men increase in positive attributes as the shopper ascends the flights. There is, however, a catch. As you open the door to any floor you may choose a man from that floor, but if you go up a floor, you cannot go back down except to exit the building. So a woman goes to the shopping center to find a husband. On the first floor the sign on the door reads: Floor 1 - These men have jobs. The woman reads the sign and says to herself, "Well, that's better than my last boyfriend, but I wonder what's further up?" So up she goes. The second floor sign reads: Floor 2 - These men have jobs and love, kids. The woman remarks to herself, "That's great, but I wonder what's further up?" And up she goes again. The third floor sign reads: Floor 3 - These men have jobs, love kids and are extremely good looking. "Hmmm, better" she says. "But I wonder what's upstairs?" The fourth floor sign reads: Floor 4 - These men have jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking and help with the housework. "Wow!" exclaims the woman, "very tempting. BUT, there must be more further up!" And again she heads up another flight. The fifth floor sign reads: Floor 5 - These men have jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking, help with the housework and have a strong romantic streak. "Oh, mercy me! But just think. What must be awaiting me further on?" So up to the sixth floor she goes. The sixth floor sign reads: Floor 6 - You are visitor 3,456,789,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping Husband Mart and have a nice day

Last edited by kikay-in-pink (2008-09-25 09:05:37)

dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hahaha.. so funny :D
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=deeppink][b]This is a dialog from a mag...From Kokko & May. [hr] Kokko: Daddy,Why is Aman the best swimmer in the school?? Daddy: Because Aman lieks to eat fishes,Daddy dosn't liek to it fishes. Kokko: Oh,,So daddy lieks to eat chicken.So daddy can lay eggs right? Daddy: YOU NAUGHTY BOYY!!!! :evil::evil: [hr] IDK if it's funy..it's just dialogs..if it's not correct thread,delete this post... :cool:[/b][/color][/align]
princessmisa
» n00b
1969-12-31

[spoiler]Poor guy A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed. He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife: "Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you." To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He wwas whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Guyz, Post your favorite jokes here,.. =) here's mine.. [b]Grandma's Boyfriend A 5-year-old boy went to visit his grandmother one day. Playing with his toys in her bedroom while grandma was dusti

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:15

[ 11 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy